Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well now that it has been given a date, it'll be easier to count down.
MahinK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hate to accept this reality as this is the only show I follow since Dec 2011! I pray for KVB to return to something really exciting and that to be very very soon!
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MahinK

hate to accept this reality as this is the only show I follow since Dec 2011! I pray for KVB to return to something really exciting and that to be very very soon!

he will...😳
Viraaj is his bestest performance till date.
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Mahin Same with me. I don't watch any other show. ðŸ˜­

And Mr Yashpal I agree with likarsh and mystic. You can no comment like this! We all know (at least who have eyes and ears) how KVB acts and what VIRAJ DOBRIYAL is. His last 3 awards for it shows it too right?? So request you stop commenting like this.
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg! Can't believe this news.. I though saw today's sbb seg. Where they said SB will end.. I watched this show for viraj aka kvb powerful performance.. This shows belongs to him.. Jhanvi aka sriti ws superb with viraj.. No wonder after viraj-jhanvi separated sme months back during the fake death of jhanvi to escape Frm him. the trps went down.. As most ppl wanted jhanvi-viraj story more than anything else.. All said & done.. Thank you kvb aka viraj for outstanding acting.. U rock buddy..
fuchka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes, this was what was said in sbb, the new year would bring.
sabrina.a thumbnail
what kind of happy ending???? ðŸ˜•
sabrina.a thumbnail
same here. I love this show too much.
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabrina.a

same here. I love this show too much.

Is that why the TRP is at 0.5 ?
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithasme

Omg! Can't believe this news.. I though saw today's sbb seg. Where they said SB will end.. I watched this show for viraj aka kvb powerful performance.. This shows belongs to him.. Jhanvi aka sriti ws superb with viraj.. No wonder after viraj-jhanvi separated sme months back during the fake death of jhanvi to escape Frm him. the trps went down.. As most ppl wanted jhanvi-viraj story more than anything else.. All said & done.. Thank you kvb aka viraj for outstanding acting.. U rock buddy..

Hey buddy, we meet again.  The show finally comes to an end.  As you know from my previous posts I am not a fan of the show, what amazes me though is that with such a lot of followers, the TRP was just at 0.5, wonder how that was?