mubarkan vai mubarkan
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Congo to Nabeel and Pakistan 😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
welll done Nabeel.proud of you ! you did us and our nation proud..
 my heart also goes to the Indian Team, for being excellent  participants,and for sharing their fantastic talent and spreading joy with their singing..
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats Nabeel😃 Congrats Diljaan for being the runner up👏 ...Well loved both Diljaan and Nabeel so happy that one of them won yayy😎
Anyways both are winners..Diljaan had so many standing ovations that i can hardly count..😆...Both Nabeel and Diljaan's voices have reached millions hearts:)

Many many congratulations to all the pakistaanis and the pakistani team..:)
And nabeel deserves the trophy very well:D

And we got so may fabulous singers...and me as an Indian came to know a lot abt pakistaani singers...I hope this show built a hope of Aman ki Asha among us all that we all still can be friends and we are !!!..unlike the irritating jury of course😆

Well I got some awesome pakistaani frnds here and I love them all<3
 Anyways Congrats to all contestants who entertained us with awesome songss...:)

Edited by Niki_cool - 11 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
If Pak had to win then it should have been Mulazim and if India then Diljaan so I am kinda disappointed! And its not about singing in Punjabi, which is alien to some people -.- .. its about the singing itself, sur and awaaz! Diljaan sings beautifully in Punjabi as well as Hindi, its just that he prefers Punjabi as thats his native language!

Nevertheless, congrats to Nabeel..
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
well if this is indeed true i am very sad not because i am an Indian, of course also because of that but Indians are very fair people also at least I am and I honestly felt that India as a team proved to be far superior to Pakistsn.
Pakistan had only Nabeel that they cound count on. We had both yashraj and Diljaan wow what a soul stirring singer straight from the hear straight to the heart. The most sincere singer of sur kshetra and hence the most consistent. I am not Punjabi either sri I am a south indian too I also didnt understand the words but like sean said I understood his music. I think that India should have won in all fairness. Now if we are into diplomacy well it's an entirely different story altogether!
13-old thumbnail

Originally posted by: lotus1963

well if this is indeed true i am very sad not because i am an Indian, of course also because of that but Indians are very fair people also at least I am and I honestly felt that India as a team proved to be far superior to Pakistsn.

Pakistan had only Nabeel that they cound count on. We had both yashraj and Diljaan wow what a soul stirring singer straight from the hear straight to the heart. The most sincere singer of sur kshetra and hence the most consistent. I am not Punjabi either sri I am a south indian too I also didnt understand the words but like sean said I understood his music. I think that India should have won in all fairness. Now if we are into diplomacy well it's an entirely different story altogether!

I completely disagree with you about sur kshetra program.
You may be right that you have good singers but Pakistan has the best singers in this team..

cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
vkaur125 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nabeel was my favorite from Pakistan's side. It was hard to choose between DIljaan and Yash Raj from India. However, I'm glad that Pakistan won. Otherwise people would have said that it was a set-up and scripted show. Pakistanis were saying that since it was an Indian show, India was "obviously" going to win. Then many people were saying that Asha was so biased, etc.  At least now they know Indians plays fair and we respect outside talent. That's why there are so many Pakistani singers and actors in Bollywood. Again, congratulations to Nabeel!

Honestly, I hope they don't have another season of this show. I don't think it served the purpose of bringing the two countries and their people "together".  It did the complete opposite. I never understood why people were saying such horrible things about Asha Bhosle. I mean come on, she's a well-respected singer who has years of experience and people were cursing her out. Like come on, be mature, it's a damn show, no need to get your mouths dirty. 

Everyone is a bully these days. People think that since they are sitting behind a computer screen, they can say whatever they want to who ever they want. In real life, most of you would not say half the hurtful things you say on here. I am not just talking about the Pakistani side, I am including the Indian side as well. 

In the end, it really doesn't matter who won. Now, each and everyone is more famous and they will be making plenty of money, which was the end goal. Just look at Aman, he has already sung a few songs for movies even though he didn't "win".  Diljaan, Nabeel, Yashraj, Mulazzim, etc., in my eyes are all winners. Everyone has a different type of voice which can be used for different kinds of songs. 

In the end, people need to look within each other and try to get a grip of reality. If you're going to act like this, what are you planning on teaching your kids? To hate each others? Please, be mature. Thanks!