Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Mere kayal se fasgaya Rishi..aaj bi yahi kehtihoo ki zara is indira aur pakwali hamare indira nahi hosakti..kitna jaldi rishi yeh sach pata lage achcha hai varna seriously inshi will be in problem.  Rishi show your jugaduness like earlier & send the duplicate back

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too agree with you Rajini.  I love my ZaShi, and believe ZaShi as InShi only. Don't you think it was very early to reveal Indira's identity?  Now Rishi will bring LW to home.  Indu and Rishi will take care of her.

Again Zara as Indira, her life will become jung to get the love of her daughter and hubby.  She has to fight for it.
Ranjinikishan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_1

I too agree with you Rajini.  I love my ZaShi, and believe ZaShi as InShi only. Don't you think it was very early to reveal Indira's identity?  Now Rishi will bring LW to home.  Indu and Rishi will take care of her.

Again Zara as Indira, her life will become jung to get the love of her daughter and hubby.  She has to fight for it.

nahi anu zara life cant be jung kyu ki rishi uske saat hai..balehi woh dono alag honewalehai par muje poora yakeen hai rishi wont leave her.  he loves zara madly aakir uski shrimatiji toh hai
Anu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

nahi anu zara life cant be jung kyu ki rishi uske saat hai..balehi woh dono alag honewalehai par muje poora yakeen hai rishi wont leave her.  he loves zara madly aakir uski shrimatiji toh hai

Nahi Rajini, now he is emotionally drained.  Today there was one dialogue that Zara said to Rishi, you cannot see people who are like that and sad.  I think now seeing the condition of LW, he might spend most of the time taking care of her.

He loves ZaraI/Indira, but at this moment he is also confused.  I think now he might return back to his jugaduness and starts the investigation to find out who is really Indira and who is Zara.
Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i also think zara is indra but seeing zara popularity in audience they have made her chararcter as zara to move story forward as if she'll b shown as indra then wat will be left in story so they another girl to show as indra...but i think after seeing todays episode as seeing all proves n LW  rishi will be detach 4m zara 4 some time as usse apni shrimatiji indra ke naam sunne ke baad kuch aur yaad nahin rahta hai dekha na aaj kaise bhaga wo hospital
dnyanu thumbnail
Zara hi Indira hain!!!

CVS ne Rishi ke character ko spoil kiya hain. 

Zara hi Indira hain aur rahegi!!

Rishi ki rooh kabhi galat nahi ho sakti!!!!!!!

😭 ðŸ˜­ for RK's condition.

Aaj SV ne phirse rulaya ðŸ˜­

SV u r the best actor in television world...
Ranjinikishan thumbnail

Originally posted by: dnyanu

Zara hi Indira hain!!!

CVS ne Rishi ke character ko spoil kiya hain. 

Zara hi Indira hain aur rahegi!!

Rishi ki rooh kabhi galat nahi ho sakti!!!!!!!

😭 ðŸ˜­ for RK's condition.

Aaj SV ne phirse rulaya ðŸ˜­

SV u r the best actor in television world...

Rishi's scene with his daughter was mindblowing & also the way he ran away to hospital was too good. Today SV gave top notch performance once again in emotional scene.

All i want is his happiness now & he will find happiness only from his shrimatiji..plz. cvs unite inshi asap
Badala thumbnail
All I want is Rishi and zara should support each other in such condition... I don't expect them to start romancing but understand and not fall apart... And even though I second Rishi's rooh ki awaz but still if LW is Indira then reunite inshi soon... I can't see Rishi going through all this misery...
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

Mere kayal se fasgaya Rishi..aaj bi yahi kehtihoo ki zara is indira aur pakwali hamare indira nahi hosakti..kitna jaldi rishi yeh sach pata lage achcha hai varna seriously inshi will be in problem.  Rishi show your jugaduness like earlier & send the duplicate back

Ranjini.  This is so sad !! No matter which way he turns he  will get hurt!!!! This is not fair. poor Rishi . I hope they make Zara supportive of him!! 
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rishi is confused about who is really Indira.. He doesnt want to hurt either becuase he will be devestated if the other turns out to be Indira..