God Bless VEER...

jatin khurana thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
He was such a smily boy. i dont know y are the producers doing this to his character. i think they should get him back to smily naughty brat.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jatin...please elaborate ...as to what is happening with Veer...not getting complete India updates...we do not know the whole story..

Yes..I would like to see him smile too...he looks nice being happy and lively....there is a lot of energy in him
coolmoni thumbnail
well when he had gone to meet pritha,she held him from behind n while he was tryin to go ,she got a push n fell in bushes behind.he tried to search for her but thought she fell in water.so he was very scared n tensed for these 3/4 episodes.so there was no fun in the haldi ceremony ,he was just standin in one corner.

yes jatin ,mona i agree ,he should be addin life to the ceremonies with dk,druvi,kamna.for dhan is so mean always fightin with kamna n goin to dk only when he has a problem.

veer smile please 😊
mona05 thumbnail
I hate this Dhan 😡 😡 and his GF all the more 😡 😡

God!!!haldi ceremony is also done...wish this horrible marriage would somehow stop... 😕 😕

hope Preetha is alright...and Veer goes back to his smiling self.
harsy thumbnail
Yes Dhan is soooo irritating always supporting that mental case Surily.....he even saying in one of teh episode that he will change Disha mansion name n keep it as Surily mansion.....My god this fellow is really weird...DK might surely get jhatkas from children ....no doubt in that n teh break pic signifies Kaamna being tied with the bandhan of maariage n teh intense look of DK shows that he will get big blows from his kids n he will start having feelings for Kaamna..... 😕 That intense look has guilty feeling n love for kaamna.....Hope so..... 😕
mona05 thumbnail
harsy...I love that intense look from DK in the break pic...the emotions he expresses through his eyes are just too good...I keep rewatching it again and again... 😛 😛 😳
seem26 thumbnail
unfortunately veer's crying phase is over n so is our TD!!! we'll miss TD n VEER!
iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I miss Veer so much that i don't know how to explain it...i'm so speechless....i love him so much...i never knew this would happen so fast...would i ever see him again....?? 😭

Mrs. Raisinghani