KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I suspected right from the start there might be something put in the photos, but then it didn't fit because Ananya gave the photographs without the frames, so I dismissed that possibility.  Well it seems there was a hidden cameraπŸ˜†

Now comes the next part. Mrs. Vyas.  I would hope, I would hope that this is not Ananya's plan. I would hope the CVs they are not going to be that obvious.  To me, it works better if these two separate aspects collide.  If it's really a spirit then it means all of this happens for a reason. Or if not, then they (Mrs. Vyas and Ananya) are still two separate aspects that collide--and in this collision they sometimes help the other (Raj situation), or inadvertently foil the other's plan (exposing the hidden camera).

If Ananya is behind Mrs. Vyas (have Viraj trust Mrs. Vyas with this camera discovery), it would be way too simple and the easy way out plot-wise.

Naaa, I sincerely hope Ananya is not behind Mrs. Vyas. It's much more interesting that way.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No, if Mrs Vyas was Ananya's plant, it doesn't make sense that she'd report Raj, nor expose Viraj to the cameras.

Like I noted in the other Vyas thread, I think that Jhanvi's spirit is still at large, as the astrologer explained, and that she won't rest until Viraj himself confesses to the world.  The idea here is to probably spook him and frighten him so that getting back Jhanvi or her heart is the last thing on his mind.  She may want the Viraj voluntarily confess his crimes on Ananya's program in order to stop getting haunted, and that the day that happens, she'll be at peace, and disappear for good.

Personally, I don't like supernatural events taking over a show like this - I'd have much preferred Ananya successfully exposing Viraj on her show and moving on to the next stage.  Introducing this spirit track is just dragging this needlessly, even though Mrs Vyas is awesome to watch!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Yes, it does seem unlikely that Ananya planted Mrs. Vyas, considering the stuff Mrs. Vyas knows.

I'm hoping like hell they don't take that cliched route.  I do think it really is Jhanvi's spirit.  And as I've said before, this actually works for me because of the treatment.  I too generally hate these ghosts and spirits, but here it's well done.

Just ahhh, please don't go the cliched predictable route with Ananya-Mrs. Vyas. It would be so disappointing.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I watched the episode and I didn't get any hint or feeling that Mrs Vyas may possibly be planted by Ananya. As Vrish said, if that was the case then Mrs Vyas wouldn't have registered a police complaint against Raj, Sanjay and Ananya would also know about the cockroach incident, and Mrs Vyas wouldn't tell Viraj that Ananya planted a hidden camera in Jhanvi's photo.

The track of Mrs Vyas and Ananya's track may just be two independent tracks which will coincide later. 

And as for the hidden camera, I did wonder that day when Ananya returned Viraj's photos why she gave it to him so easily but that was just a fleeting thought. LOL, I don't know how she installed that camera considering she didn't hand the pictures inside frames either but whatever. πŸ˜†
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Last episode cleared it all. Mrs vyas is not planned by Ananya. Before yesterday I also had a feeling of that. But now it's over First of all the cockroach story and then the exposure of the spy cam too soon. It's interesting how Jhanvi's spirit always stays with Viraj. The new series Junoon's title line perfectly fits them- Ais nafrat to kaisa pyar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
xxxswan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hope mrs vyas and ananya not team but when ananya say hello to anyone so i feel she talk to mrs vyas wait and watch for this that they are a team or not or viraj can catch the spy camEdited by xxxswan - 11 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I also dont want CVs to to plot ananya and Vyas together...it might hv been cleared dat ist not d caes..but u nvr knw dese r generally misleading...dey might nt b thinkin on dis track..and might be too!! d whole VYas's complaint n all might be der plans if ananya n vyas r together..a plan 2 win viraj's trust on Vyas..2 scare him n get out all d details slowly n steadily..n whn dey hv finally der results dey might expose viraj on "ananya ki kachehri"πŸ˜† d spy cameras fitted wer a gud plan..though mrs vyas made viraj found dose out..its jus maybe another gimmick of ananya n vyas to make viraj beleive her fully...(which is still not cominπŸ˜†) n cameras wer still b der evn after he got all of dem..d exposure clippings wud b der proof...dis sounds interesting though!!πŸ˜†
candid_frisky thumbnail

Originally posted by: PragzLuvzKB

I also dont want CVs to to plot ananya and Vyas together...it might hv been cleared dat ist not d caes..but u nvr knw dese r generally misleading...dey might nt b thinkin on dis track..and might be too!! d whole VYas's complaint n all might be der plans if ananya n vyas r together..a plan 2 win viraj's trust on Vyas..2 scare him n get out all d details slowly n steadily..n whn dey hv finally der results dey might expose viraj on "ananya ki kachehri"πŸ˜† d spy cameras fitted wer a gud plan..though mrs vyas made viraj found dose out..its jus maybe another gimmick of ananya n vyas to make viraj beleive her fully...(which is still not cominπŸ˜†) n cameras wer still b der evn after he got all of dem..d exposure clippings wud b der proof...dis sounds interesting though!!πŸ˜†

KhatamKahani thumbnail
I should just change the title to 'Don't be cliched and boring and make Mrs. Vyas and Ananya co-plotters' πŸ˜† 
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I've been getting the feeling ananya and vyas are connected