Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Rohan to kidnap Muskaan in Hongey Judaa Na Hum

We had earlier reported about Rohan (Raqesh Vashisth) regaining some of his lost memory in Sony Entertainment Televisions' Hongey Judaa Na Hum. And the latest is that he will be able to recollect each and every past memory pertaining to himself and Muskaan (Aamna Shariff), even the unfortunate accident that they met with.

But, since Muskaan will fail to remember any of it, he will be left with no other option but to kidnap her.

As per a reliable source, Rohan will recollect the accident and marriage episode. Hence, the fact that Muskaan is getting married to Anirrudh (Aamir Ali) won't go down well with him. He will try explaining things to Muskaan but she will fail to understand any of it.

Therefore, on the day of her pheras with Anirudh, Rohan will kidnap her and take her to the place where they had gone for their honeymoon.

We tried contacting Raqesh. However, he remained unavailable for comment.

Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SORRY if posted earlier... I m here after a long time ðŸ˜Š

Aamna Shariff is thankful to Rajeev Khandelwal and Ekta Kapoor!

on September 07 at 05:00pm
Though the very beautiful Aamna Shariff has made her presence in films like Aloo Chat, Aao Wish Karein and Shakal Pe Mat Ja, but still she is remembered as Kashish from Star Plus' extremely popular show Kahiin Toh Hoga, which used to air almost five years back.

The out-standing chemistry that she shared with co-star of KTH Rajeev Khandelwal made her to the top ranking female lead of television dailies, but unfortunately the association of Rajeev with producer Ekta Kapoor went wrong and the former decided to quit and the most loved couple on TV parted ways.

But the blue eyed girl of town has tightened up her belts to create the magical performance on small screen again, as she will be now seen opposite the dashing dude Raqesh Vashisht in Sony TV's forthcoming show Honge Juda Na Hum.

When asked about her journey so far, Aamna said, "Kahiin Toh Hoga will always remain my baby, I am thankful to Ekta Kapoor and the entire cast including Rajeev Khandelwal for contributing in the superb work which we delivered as a team".

This is really nice that you gratify your career makers! Keep your positive nature alive Aamna!

Source: Tellychakkar.com

PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
need link to this scene which starts from 0.31 to 0.33  or pls just tell me which episode it was thanku so much 
yahiya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HJNH goin OFF airEdited by yahiya123 - 11 years ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
@sajan_kash01 Sorry i cant remember which episode it was!!

@yahiya123 No its not!!
Edited by AamnaLover - 11 years ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Which song do you like the most?

Thoda Sa Pyaar Howa Hai Or Honge Juda Na Hum?
kashikaaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thankzzz 4 all d videos and pic 2 all Edited by kashikaaamna - 11 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Hello everyone :D I'd love to join this FC, love Aamna <3 <3
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Hey Sid, Welcome to Aamna FC :)