HT 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
This news is written by the magazine whose editor is Ranbir's chamca. So I guess it's reliable and really much confirmed.

Rockstar was going to happen with ranbir and katrina but that didn't work out, it seems rk-kk and imtiaz is going to do this movie. Also Nadiawala is close to katrina so I think this is happening. The articles says it goes on floors september 2013 and by that time katrina has free dates. So i think this is a confirmed news.

This means katrina's next projects are: Dhoom 3 with aamir, Siddharth Anand's next with Hrithik, maybe HPY with SRK, Imtiaz Ali's next with Ranbir Kapoor and Anurag Basu's next with Ranbir Kapoor.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This article says Anushka:

But I think Ranbir-Katrina news is correct. Its pretty obvious they will pair up sooner rather than later.
SandCastle. thumbnail
OMG Really? :O YAYYY
Loved them in APKGK so happy :D I hope its nothing like Rockstar but JWM instead :P

Thanks for sharing :)
I honestly can't stand imtiaz ali I dislike him as a director. I only love socha na tha as a movie and ranbir's performance in rockstar or than that rockstar was not good.

Since jitesh pilal whose magazine did report this news then it's reliable cause he is rk's chamcha.

RK-Katrina are spotted so many places, it's 100% for script discussions. Same thing happened during YJHD so I think they indeed have signed something.
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think Anshuka is doing Anurag Kashyp's film. He has already confirmed it .
On the topic. I tought its Randeep Huda and that chutki Alia is doing High ways.

Originally posted by: New_nova

I think Anshuka is doing Anurag Kashyp's film. He has already confirmed it .
On the topic. I tought its Randeep Huda and that chutki Alia is doing High ways.

Yup Bombay Velvet is confirmed for Ranbir and Anushka since ages. She also said it in her recent interview with Zoom
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
HrithikRules.com ?@HrithikRules

Knight and Day remake's shoot is most likely to wrap up by September 2013 (via Hindustan Times)

and dhoom 3 almost 50pc complete katrina has some handy projects lined up!!!

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
HrithikRules.com ?@HrithikRules

In February I will start a film with Hrithik Roshan, which is an action film, it's romantic-action kind of a drama film. - Katrina Kaif