Kashif Qureshi on stage with Salman Khan

breakingviews thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
BIG BREAK
    Bigg Boss contestant from the city, Kashif Qureshi, got a chance to interact with Salman Khan once again. Calling the former Bigg Boss inmate on stage, the star asked him how life had changed post the show. "Bhai, my life changed the day I got the chance to stand beside you on stage. I've signed an international film aur bahut kaam kar raha hoon," said Kashif, while waxing eloquent on Salman's generosity. "Yeh aaj kal maska lagane ka kaam bhi karte hain," said Salman about Kashif, tongue-firmly-in cheek.

Salman Nite @ Hyderabad to promote Dabangg2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: breakingviews

BIG BREAK
    Bigg Boss contestant from the city, Kashif Qureshi, got a chance to interact with Salman Khan once again. Calling the former Bigg Boss inmate on stage, the star asked him how life had changed post the show. "Bhai, my life changed the day I got the chance to stand beside you on stage. I've signed an international film aur bahut kaam kar raha hoon," said Kashif, while waxing eloquent on Salman's generosity. "Yeh aaj kal maska lagane ka kaam bhi karte hain," said Salman about Kashif, tongue-firmly-in cheek.

Salman Nite @ Hyderabad to promote Dabangg2

Mango man
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

when did he met with salman? on which stage?πŸ˜•

@Red... tu kabhi sudhrega nahi mera mango manπŸ˜›πŸ€£
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
 @I've signed an international film aur bahut kaam kar raha hoon,

πŸ˜†