LUST FOR REVENGE epilouge ON 13/4/2013 Page- 104

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
INDEX THREAD 1 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/597055940'2
0'2
THREAD 2 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3198509
 PART 94 - SEE BELOW
 PART 95 - PG NO 4
 PART 96 - PG NO 7
 PART 97 - PG NO 14
 PART 98 - PG NO 21
  PART 99 - PG NO 29 
PART 100 - PG NO 36
 PART 101 - PG NO 54
 PART 102/103 - PG NO 64
PART - 104 PG no 85
epilouge on page 104
Edited by richa_kapoor - 11 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
LUST FOR REVENGE
PART - -94

ALL r laughing on their win,as tey assumed. Sameer's 4head squeezed with tense lines. On
1 hand Geet ws struggling with death.No ray of hope is seeing and on othr hand the only proof against Yuvi is deatroyed by them.

Yuvi wickedly:Sameer mere bhai now what will u do?i destroyed ur only proof against me.

Maan in content voice:LUST FOR REVANGE. Bahut nasha hota iske junnon me.lekin jo bhi is nashe me khud ko khota hai wo ye bhul
jata ki sahi kya hai,jaise main bhul gaya tha.Yuvi in ur lust for taking revange u forgot that u killed ur own bro.

Yuvi recented furiously:he is nt my bro.infact u all r nthng 2 me.

He set his gun and made Maan hs target. He was just abot 2 press d trigger wen a bullet hit his and threw away from his hands. Maan
made a quick move. B4 Yuvi and other understands what happnd suddnly,Maan pick up d gun in hs hands and pointed its nozal on
Yuvi's head.

Maan:evrybody drop ur guns.

All r staring in amusmnt. Adi & Angad came wid police force nd coverd all d way of escape. His all men drop their guns on ground.

Maan:Yuvi ur paln is brilliant,bt not as mine.the momnt i sw our pic in ur wordrobe,i got somthng venemous is running in ur mind.then i planned my move. I kno u used Geet against us,so 2 protect all of us i informed police and they send their men in civil dress behind us. U orderd us 2 threw our mobile,but we alredy have a micro chip in our pocket,whch help my frnds and police in locating our location. It not ends here u also recorded ur confession in ur own voice.
S.H.O tuk gun frm Maan and he ran towrds Geet. He opened the door carefully,coz his 1 wrong step in hurry proved hazardeous 2 Geet. Vry slowly,without applying any kind of pressure on car,he held her tied wrists and dragged ouside. Car dancing with his evry momnt. Yuvi felt disperced And cheated. He cant able 2 convience his defeat. He try his luck 1 last time. He snatch gun frm Inspector and fired on rope,2 whch car is hanging. As rope broked car slipped bakside and falls in
deep hollow wid extreame force. Geet ws nt yet come out fully which results both's fall
down. Maan hanging on cliff,with support of1 hand and holding Geet in other arm. Both's body weight ws relay only on hs 1 hand. BothAdi & Angad reachd 2 help dem. Seeing a chance Yuvi & Vikram made escape frm dere,but Sameer followed both. Maaneet
pulled up sucessfuly with help of hs both frnds. All othr goons r arrested by police. Maan lossen her ropes nd freed her. Both hugged tightly.

Insp:sir wo 2 bhag gaye hai,bt dont worry mere aadmi gaye hai unke pichhe.

Adi:damn it.

Geet worridly:Maan where is Sameer?

Maan:oh no wo un2 k pichhe chala gaya hai.Yuvi k pas to gun b hai.(Maaneet gt feard mor.)Angad Adi,Geet ko ghar le jao or baki ki 4malities dekh lo main un2 k pichhe ja raha ho.

Geet dont want 2 seprate frm him.she clenched his wrist and moaned:Maan...

Maan:dont worry Geet,mujhe kuchh nai hoga.

He sit in his car and wid d help of chip in Sameer's pocket,he locate d place nd drive his car insanly. Yuvi & Vikram entrd in jungle 2
hide demselves,bt Sameer is still behind dem. Both strt running in diffrnt directions 2 misguide hm. Sameer ran aftr Vikram. Yuvi running blindly until 1 hard punch knocked his nose nd made him falls on ground. Maan saw him wid his fire spitting eyes. Maan's
whole body is burning nd his fist tightnd more tightly. Yuvi stand bak nd attacks on hm. Maan ws narked on him and lost his all contrl.he punched hardly in hs abdomen conti.on othr hands Sameer also gave equal treatmnt 2vikram. Maan beats him black blue. He wont stop 4 a sec.as he showers his all fuss,irritation,his anger on hmslf bcoz of misguided by hm on Yuvi. Adi searced both
and came there with police. He clenchd his arm 2 cntrolld hm and pulled him back. Police arrest both and placed handcuffs in their wrists. All moved towards police station. Dadima and Samrth are waiting 4 them alredy. Both took a relief breath seeing all alright. Both went 2 them,kissed on their
forehead and hugged with contenment. Dadima caressed both's cheek lovinly. She had
a tears of happiness in her eyes.

Dadi:aap 2 theek hai na?

Maan:dadima dekhiye hum 2 ekdum theek hai.

Meanwhile both Vikram and Yuvi entrd. Samarth went near him and slapped his cheek hardly.

Samarth:ye sila diya humare pyar ka?

Dadi:dont u felt guilty while doing consipracy against ur brothers.

Yuvi who had no repents on his deeds,turn hs face 2 anothr side:they r nt my bro.i only returns whch u gave 2 me.

Dadi:kuchh nahi jante hai aap.u r just like ur father. Aap hum sabse nafrat karte hai kyunki Samarth ne unhe jail bheja tha.lekin aap ye
nahi janna chahte ki Samarth ne aisa kyu kia?

Yuvi:i m nt intrested in hearing ur any lies.

Dadi:lekin apko sunna padega.

Samarth:nai ma apne Sunita ko promise kiya tha...

Samarth trying 2 stop his mother,because they made promise 2 Yuvi's mother at the time she was dying.
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting yaar wen is the ext update coming eagerly waiting to know wat is the truth
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
ooohhh so there is another past to reveal i think
-gurtimaniac- thumbnail
Nice Update dear 😊

Finally MAAN was able to save GEET from falling down from the cliff n both r safe from YUVI

now wht is the truth tht DADIMA knew abt Yuvi Parents n Samarth is reminding her the promise given to Yuvi Mom tht is an interesting to know

will wait for ur next update dear...
Edited by -gurtimaniac- - 11 years ago
zariya123 thumbnail
awesome
so truth will be revealed
maan was in action in this update
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
MAAN AND GEET ARE FINALLY SAFE
BUT SAMARTH SHOULD TELL THE TRUTH TO YUVI