Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piscean thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks MT! I can't believe the creatives are throwing another curve ball at us! 😕
divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks alot mt for the update 😃
god i just wish bani is pregnent
this is the only thing which will make her stay with jai 😕
maria-n thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx MT

So happy they escaped almost unharmed, but ofcourse didn't we all expect something like this?
Treasures thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know, it is annoying me too that they take 1/2 the episode to go over the last one 😕 😡
afucutie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thxx a lot mt for the update 😳 but seriously aaj bani ko kya hogaya?? 😭
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
OMG!! It is all Roshini's fault, she is filling Bani's mind with hatred! While I don't blame Bani for being hurt and upset, I really wish she wouldn't listen to that witch and be with Jai! I think Bani may be pregnant, that is why she fainted! Or at least I hope so!!
lighthouse thumbnail
I am confused like everyone MT... These creatives ka koi Bharosa nahin... or is that they are trying to sketch Bani's character as a flaky one? She says something and then she does exactly the opposite..

Last time when she stopped Jai by putting her hand on his mouth , she did exactly the opp by going to Mukesh Mills and now after hugging Jai to die with him , she wants to hate him...huh...?
Lima thumbnail
omgg.story turned in to bad mood now...i m restless....dont know waht to do....ohh god why bani why....can u just face the truth..,.and forgive jai waht he did...but it was an accident..pls try to understand bani plss..for our shake...we cant see jai like this... 😭
sak87 thumbnail
Thanx MT!!!

Love
Sadaf
zeefan thumbnail
I think Bani is right...She realizes what she and sisters had to undergo through the years...Lastly she says she had nothing but Jai's hatred till yesterday. She would not be human if she feels anger against Jai