Shoub_tired thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Raymon Singh in Shapath

Get ready to witness the flavor of Goa in the upcoming episode of Fireworks' Production's Hum Ne Li Hai..Shapath aired on Life OK. 

Wondering, what we are talking about. Well, the upcoming episode of the crime suspense drama will witness an interesting story of a catholic wedding at Goa. In fact the makers of the show are leaving no stone unturned in making the episodic a grand affair as we hear that some goan songs are especially composed for the episodic. Popular actress Raymon Singh has been roped into play an important role on the show. 

Sources inform that this particular episode will revolve around a wedding which takes place at Goa. However, amidst the pomp and celebration certain turn of events will lead to the death of the bride. The role of the bride will be played by Prinal Oberoi and Raymon Singh will essay the role of her aunt. She will be one of the suspects of her niece's murder. Inspector Abhigyan ( Piyush Sahdev) along with the other cops will decide to go on a small vacation in Goa where Abhigyan will get invited for the same wedding as a guest. The shooting for the show has begun from today and the episode is expected to go on-air on 23 Dec 2012. 

When contacted, Raymon confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am a part of Shapath but I have no idea about my role on the show as I am yet to start shooting for the show. The reason I prefer doing episodic's these days is that I have a small daughter and it becomes difficult doing daily shows. I don't want to miss the opportunity of spending time with her." 

source: 

Edited by MOON_LYT - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice. Thanks for sharing Moon.
sherdilali thumbnail