Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I have a feeling Sana will win this season. Any of you feel the same way? 

Inshallah. Tere mooh mien ghee shakar!! πŸ˜›
avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: simplypurple

Anyhoo, tomorrow is Christmas and also evictions. How strange is that? I guess that's why they had the party today so that they could have the evictions tomorrow.

Wish they had shown the party in the live feed.

Tmrws ep: 
- Today's drama about cake eating extended version.
- Party
- Santa visit and food gifts
- Eviction
- Nominations

Right? They have to do nominations tmrw for Friday voting right? That will give public Wed & Thursday to vote.
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I have a feeling Sana will win this season. Any of you feel the same way? 

At first I thought there was no chance of it happening but I'm really beginning to feel that way. But it's still tough because Urvashi has a huge fan following from TV. Sana is a fairly new actress in the South. I think people down South don't watch that much of Hindi television so I don't know how many will support her. But I do think people are starting to like Sana a lot more since she's been on BB. That's why she's also so controversial on IF. That too without doing anything controversial. Imagine that. πŸ˜†
simplypurple thumbnail

Originally posted by: avidwatcher1

Tmrws ep: 
- Today's drama about cake eating extended version.
- Party
- Santa visit and food gifts
- Eviction
- Nominations

Right? They have to do nominations tmrw for Friday voting right? That will give public Wed & Thursday to vote.

On tv?

Cake issue maybe cut if they got more drama in the night. But otherwise, on tv:
Sapna vs Karishma
Santa glimpse
Party
Urvashi's illness
Random chatter

In live feed:
Boring morning feed. Or a small party.
Afternoon evictions announcement.
Evening evictions.
Night party?
simplypurple thumbnail
Also, Dexterlilaila! πŸ€— Yaar, did you see Dexter's last 2 episodes. I haven't seen the last so no spoilers here. πŸ˜³ 
BeingBlunt thumbnail

At first I thought there was no chance of it happening but I'm really beginning to feel that way. But it's still tough because Urvashi has a huge fan following from TV. Sana is a fairly new actress in the South. I think people down South don't watch that much of Hindi television so I don't know how many will support her. But I do think people are starting to like Sana a lot more since she's been on BB. That's why she's also so controversial on IF. That too without doing anything controversial. Imagine that. πŸ˜†

I agree SP, Urvashi is the most likely contender to win because of her huge popularity. But i love to see Sana Win. She is a true dark horse, Even my family who didn't watch Bigg Boss regularly, were mighty impressed by Sana today and we were discussing without doing anything Sana has reached so far. She hasn't done anything controversial and that's turning out to be a big plus point for Sana now. As you said Imagine That. πŸ˜†

Also, Dexterlilaila!πŸ€—Yaar, did you see Dexter's last 2 episodes. I haven't seen the last so no spoilers here.😳

Hey SP! πŸ€—

Yea I watched the finale a week ago! It was good, you will like the last five minutes most likely! I know I did. Lots of things on the way for season 8. The cliff hangers this season seem promising.
simplypurple thumbnail

Originally posted by: sscomp32

I agree SP, Urvashi is the most likely contender to win because of her huge popularity. But i love to see Sana Win. She is a true dark horse, Even my family who didn't watch Bigg Boss regularly, were mighty impressed by Sana today and we were discussing without doing anything Sana has reached so far. She hasn't done anything controversial and that's turning out to be a big plus point for Sana now. As you said Imagine That. πŸ˜†

Definitely. I am really divided on who should win because both are deserving in their own way. And I feel both are very similar in many ways. Both have seen a lot in life - Urvashi raising 2 kids from the age of 17 all by herself. Sana without a father figure looking after her sick mother. Both started their careers with not so nice films. Urvashi worked her way up because of TV serials and Sana has finally worked in a mega-movie, Climax, the Southern version of The Dirty Picture. Urvashi has to support her sons all by herself. Sana has to support her ill mother. Both are extremely genuine on the show and can be very loyal and caring towards people they like.

Frankly, both deserve 50 lakhs each. If that happens, I'll be ecstatic. Also, it'll be very Alag Chhe. πŸ˜†
simplypurple thumbnail

Hey SP! πŸ€—

Yea I watched the finale a week ago! It was good, you will like the last five minutes most likely! I know I did. Lots of things on the way for season 8. The cliff hangers this season seem promising.

Aww, cool, if these people sleep early tomorrow, I'll watch the finale and post in the Dexter thread. πŸ˜ƒ
kaifia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She rock today RESPECT t sana sardar