Imam's hawaaniyat needs to return! Save the show!!

Posted: 11 years ago
So it's no secret how much this season sucks 🥱 The family drama of iranis, the loud voice of urvashi, the super dryness of niketan, the sana-fetish attitude of aashika, the katrina kaif wannabe attitude of karishma, the installment laughing of sana and sleeping ugliness of vishal is becoming quite monotonous and stale. Who saves this season? Ofcourse imam and sapna! 

We know how desperately Colors want a high TRP and Sapna and Imam are the means to an end! It's a request to the BB creatives and Colors that pass on our message to Imam that we love him and his hawaaniyat! It's high time he puts on his gothic mask and gives a dose to the bullies! We refuse to see him as the victim!

Hit the like button if you support this cause. I shall continue to tweet this post to Colors Channel to ensure the word is spread. As for those who find any of our comments offensive, (c) lick the report button! 

Edited by Omnipotence - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Iss season ka kuch nahin hoo sakta yaar!!!!!!

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Iss season ka kuch nahin hoo sakta yaar!!!!!!

I know. It sucks. Only the initial 4 or 5 days of padosi house when imam was there were bearable! So much we expected from him in the main house
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Agreed. This season is boring as hell. Last season, the forum never slept. It was active 24/7. This season, the show is boring and so is the forum.😵

Please...we need Imam's haiwaniyat to return. That was the only saving grace of this lame season!🤬
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pulsating

if they show more aashka ji coverage then it will become more interesting (for me)

Dude! Come out of your Aashka fetish! You'll do better than that, I promise...even with that stolen mugshot as your DP. Seriously why do you have that poor guy's picture as your DP?😆😆😆
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

if they show more aashka ji coverage then it will become more interesting (for me)

I think time has come for you to enter the Bigg Boss House. Let me direct your entry. It should be exciting like this song with salman running in balck dress and aaksha welcoming you with following lines and you responding in kind. Just imagine yourself in this video

Lets start with this beautiful tune first

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4TlvULDC2Y[/YOUTUBE]

aaksha

dekha hai pehil baar pulsi ke aankhon mein pyaar
aab jaa ke aaya mere bechain dil ko qarar

Pulsi

dilbar tujhe milne ko kab se that me beqarar
aab jaa ke aaya mere bechain dil ko qarar

to to un un...

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

So it's no secret how much this season sucks 🥱 The family drama of iranis, the loud voice of urvashi, the super dryness of niketan, the sana-fetish attitude of aashika, the katrina kaif wannabe attitude of karishma, the installment laughing of sana and sleeping ugliness of vishal is becoming quite monotonous and stale. Who saves this season? Ofcourse imam and sapna! 

We know how desperately Colors want a high TRP and Sapna and Imam are the means to an end! It's a request to the BB creatives and Colors that pass on our message to Imam that we love him and his hawaaniyat! It's high time he puts on his gothic mask and gives a dose to the bullies! We refuse to see him as the victim!

Hit the like button if you support this cause. I shall continue to tweet this post to Colors Channel to ensure the word is spread. As for those who find any of our comments offensive, (c) lick the report button! 

I won't call that haivaniyat, rather his awesome self. But whatever it is, we support you Omni in your endevour...👏

You see TRPS earned from your viewing alone cannot give Colors a competitive edge over other channels nor be enough to finance the remuneration bills.
Yes yes yes I want Imam's hawaaniyat back ASAP, forget about Imam, it will be bomb blastic if we can see everyone's hawaaniyat in the last 4 weeks of the show. So BB, bring on the negativity 🥳
*Ajju* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Please someone should tell Imaam bas ho gaya kacchapan aab leko aao aapna tucchapan ...