Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vid6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi lol thats very true...I guess he need to take sometime to understand everything over the past two days and especially what Dipali said to him...was that all fair and think about all Madhu done to him. 

BTW...Madhu addresses him as Rishabh when he gets a nightmare in the hospital about his dad and she calms him down by saying 'Rishabh calm down its not your fault' and moreover he remembers the whole thing and asks her to confirm it the following day.

Nice post.😊
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderfully said.. I hate this whole Test plot for the same reason and whole idea of testing love.. Who is asking the question? Even the one who asks isnt sure.. Then how can the one who is asked answer the question... 

Poor RK and Madhu.. Well played by Dipali... 

Tia.0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vid6

Hi lol thats very true...I guess he need to take sometime to understand everything over the past two days and especially what Dipali said to him...was that all fair and think about all Madhu done to him.

BTW...Madhu addresses him as Rishabh when he gets a nightmare in the hospital about his dad and she calms him down by saying 'Rishabh calm down its not your fault' and moreover he remembers the whole thing and asks her to confirm it the following day.

Nice post.😊

Madhu is right calling him Rishabh when he is vulnerable, because RK is not vulnerable, RK isn't. Today the man who was coming towards Madhu with full confidence was not sensitive Rishabh, it was RK. So she called him RK without knowing what is going on in his mind.
Tia.0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: applenpeaches

Wonderfully said.. I hate this whole Test plot for the same reason and whole idea of testing love.. Who is asking the question? Even the one who asks isnt sure.. Then how can the one who is asked answer the question...

Poor RK and Madhu.. Well played by Dipali...

Unfortunately, RK has a problem. He can't ignore or brush off Dips. He insults her, hates her... But he can't be indifferent to her. It gives her ammunition because like Love, hate is also an extreme emotion. When that extreme emotion is power. RK needs to understand how he helped Dipali's nefarious motives by not ignoring her like Madhu does.
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tia.o

Unfortunately, RK has a problem. He can't ignore or brush off Dips. He insults her, hates her... But he can't be indifferent to her. It gives her ammunition because like Love, hate is also an extreme emotion. When that extreme emotion is power. RK needs to understand how he helped Dipali's nefarious motives by not ignoring her like Madhu does.

I know.. He has to mend himself... Or rather he should allow himslef to be healed.. Only then will be be truely free of Dipali.. 

Tia.0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: applenpeaches

I know.. He has to mend himself... Or rather he should allow himslef to be healed.. Only then will be be truely free of Dipali..

I think the only way RK can mend himself when he lets go off the past and live in the present. As long as he is bitter about his past, he will not be able to move on or heal. And as much as it hurts me to say it, for that he needs to lose Madhu. You don't realize what you have lost until it's gone.
pnars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Bang on!

He doesn't know happiness even if it kicks him in the butt
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't like the test either.

Now that Madhu failed, Dipali got the upper hand in Rishbala relationship. I feel this MU will be followed by more MU's.

Now my only hope is Madhu's warning to Dipali when she knew Dipali was in RK's room for 25 minutes. Or maybe Dipali will again use this MU to her advanatage and do something.

But anyways from next week we will get more intense and passionate scenes I feel. So looking forward to it.

ninand thumbnail
yes.. agree with you completely.Maybe for how easily he conceded to his feelings for Madhu, his love, this was the last ditch attempt to salvage himself, and keep  intact his defenses..

of course the question was vague.. the notion in his head is that for her love, she should not need any specifics altogether anyway..That he should be enough..

I agree with you here, the poor girl has no idea that hes chosen to suddenly delineate between Rishabh and RK in her regard as well.. 
To her credit , she had learnt to love RK,.. the hard cold man who nearly destroyed her and her family..
What a difference though? What Deepali sees 'RK' as ,and who Madhu sees him as..

This is a hurtful turn for both, but I am eager for how they proceed with this.. as disheartening as this may look, the track is promising as well.
Great post @TM.