Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jay8383 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
what Shakti ji was accused for,is a daily life reality for half of the dirty industry we know as bollywood only he got caught and found himself out of network requisite to help him wipe the stain off his career. 
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
None of us can actually prove that Shakti is a sleazeball.

Keep in mind that everything you are seeing on TV has been exaggerated and doctored to portray him as such. 

I think Shakti made a huge mistake by signing for BB5. The whole thing with him spending first few weeks with only female contestants was all done on purpose. It's really, really sad. I don't know what was actually going through Shakti's mind when he chose to be a part of this show because Salman obviously used it as a way to get back on him. And he succeeded, even though Shakti didn't really do anything that other contestants before him or after him haven't done.  Same deal with Rajeev . I hope atleast Rajeev can see what Salman and Delnaaz are doing with his character.

chucknorris thumbnail

Originally posted by: jay8383

what Shakti ji was accused for,is a daily life reality for half of the dirty industry we know as bollywood only he got caught and found himself out of network requisite to help him wipe the stain off his career. 

To this day, we don't know for sure about the credibility of those tapes.

The fact that it was admittedly a 'sting operation' and the girl pretty much forced herself onto him says a lot. What you do in private is actually no one's business. The whole thing was engineered from the start to make him look bad.

None of us are angels in the private either.
chucknorris thumbnail
In India, if you are born in a certain family, you are set for life. You can f**kup as many times as you want and you will be bailed you out, always. 

But if you are not from the clique (Gandhi, Kapoor, Ambani, Bachhan, Khan etc etc), and you f**kup then you are done for life.

That's just how it is and it pisses me off.

Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverbug

In India, if you are born in a certain family, you are set for life. You can f**kup as many times as you want and you will be bailed you out, always. 

But if you are not from the clique (Gandhi, Kapoor, Ambani, Bachhan, Khan etc etc), and you f**kup then you are done for life.

That's just how it is and it pisses me off.

So true! Well said!👏
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: classmate

Rakesh did say sorry that i had to take Shakti Kapoor's name ... he said that to convey his message better to Rajev (though i don't think Rajev is a Shakti Kapoor) ! It's not BB...it's just a common perception people have with Shakti Kapoor...! Just like Picasso is associated with painting... 😉

someone should take your name as a bad example and then put a sorry at the end.. Shakti Kapoor should sue bigg boss for defaming his name.. The program is edited.. they should have edited that part like they edited Sapana calling Salman a woman beater.. I hope you get my point. 
jay8383 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont even buy the Chit they spin as publicity stunts namely Khan rivalry and such for the lack of examples i can bring to mind,the fact of the matter is they are sitting at the top spewing the baseless slander that brings them the limelight,the network that works like mafia and doesn't let a chance to the gifted outsiders,how many lead heroes have you witnessed makin big in the last 16 years who are not the kins and cousines of the mafias,now compare this with a list of heroines but hey thats the whole point here,Bollywood is in a deeply sorry state hitherto,not that it never was but now more then ever.
ManjuBlore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverbug

Sadly, poor shakti kapoor's reputation has been shred into pieces when in all likeliness he hasn't done anything that's not already the norm in the Bollywood.  Raj kapoor was also involved in casting couch. Can anyone dare to go against him ?  It's also interesting to see how his haters have managed to paint his real life image based on the "aaoo" character he portrayed on screen. 

You are right. Whether it is Shakti Kapoor, or Helen or Bindu or Ranjit...All are humans like us. Their Filmy image is different. One is a womanizer, the other is a Vamp, one another is a rapist. But it is all their Filmy image. Outside they deserve the same respect as any other actors.
What Rajev's brother said was that Delnaz was portraying Rajev as a lechor which is what the Filmy image of Shakti Kapoor is. Shakti kapoor has the filmy image whereas Rajev's was Real life image. So he advised Rajev to stand up for himself. So I don't think BB did anything wrong.
Edited by ManjuBlore - 11 years ago
classmate thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakash1234

someone should take your name as a bad example and then put a sorry at the end.. Shakti Kapoor should sue bigg boss for defaming his name.. The program is edited.. they should have edited that part like they edited Sapana calling Salman a woman beater.. I hope you get my point. 

The only reason why Rakesh took his name was because Shakti Kapoor's name is associated with a lecherous perception . After all, it's Shakti's fault , it's not as if BB gave him this image ! How would you justify Shakti spanking Vida's butt last season???

Btw, Rajev is nothing like a Shakti Kapoor ... Rajev rocks !!
Edited by classmate - 11 years ago
Jay718718 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Shakti Kapoor is soft target for everyone. That's why.

Sanjay Dutt has admittedly slept with 200 women. Yes he said this with his own mouth on TV and then acted like a cat that just swallowed the canary.

Why does no one use sleazy Sanjay Dutt as a manwh**e example?ðŸĪŠ

Lmao where does Sanjay dutt come here