Is it wrong to be Shakti Kapoor?

Posted: 11 years ago
Rakesh compared Rajeev being perceived as Shakti Kapoor? 

I felt this was totally uncalled for, there was no need to drag him down into this when he has no bearing to this house or their marital situation. Regardless of our opinions who are we to judge others?

Im sick of the fact that Salman cold shouldered him last season and now BigBoss editing/beeping out the other word while conveniently ignoring Shakti Kapoors name?

Cmon, give the guy a break, he has a grown up daughter now and in all honesty he carried himself pretty well in season 5.

Shame on you BiggBoss; I hope Shakti Kapoor sue's your old ass!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Shame on you BiggBoss; I hope Shakti Kapoor sue's your old ass!

Shakti kapoor's old ass must be sued for spanking on vida's ass last season  --@
taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually Rakesh clarified that he used Shakti Kapoor's name for the image - meaning filmy image Shakti has of a lecher !!!
classmate thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rakesh did say sorry that i had to take Shakti Kapoor's name ... he said that to convey his message better to Rajev (though i don't think Rajev is a Shakti Kapoor) ! It's not BB...it's just a common perception people have with Shakti Kapoor...! Just like Picasso is associated with painting... 😉
Shakti Kapoor is soft target for everyone. That's why. 

Sanjay Dutt has admittedly slept with 200 women. Yes he said this with his own mouth on TV and then acted like a cat that just swallowed the canary. 

Why does no one use sleazy Sanjay Dutt as a  manwh**e example? ðŸĪŠ
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: classmate

Rakesh did say sorry that i had to take Shakti Kapoor's name ... he said that to convey his message better to Rajev (though i don't think Rajev is a Shakti Kapoor) ! It's not BB...it's just a common perception people have with Shakti Kapoor...! Just like Picasso is associated with painting... 😉

Agreed
Agreed. Now. Dont get me even started on Salman...

BigBoss could have easily chosen to edit out the word, just as they beeped out the other word however they purposely let it slide by because they wanted to take a pot shot at him.

What a hypocrisy; I can list out a thousand example's of others where they may be a bigger sleazeball than Shakti himself.

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Agreed. Now. Dont get me even started on Salman...

BigBoss could have easily chosen to edit out the word, just as they beeped out the other word however they purposely let it slide by because they wanted to take a pot shot at him.

What a hypocrisy; I can list out a thousand example's of others where they may be a bigger sleazeball than Shakti himself.

Don't even get me started on Salman. That one says things like iski li, uski li in interviews and then he's the first one to preach about respecting women. Did no one ever teach these men that gentlemen never kiss and tell? 

Wait...they're no gentlemen...just fakes...that's why.
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sadly, poor shakti kapoor's reputation has been shred into pieces when in all likeliness he hasn't done anything that's not already the norm in the Bollywood.  Raj kapoor was also involved in casting couch. Can anyone dare to go against him ?  It's also interesting to see how his haters have managed to paint his real life image based on the "aaoo" character he portrayed on screen. 

Alrightokie thumbnail

I don't like shakti kapoor a bit but no one has the right to make mockery of him on national tv unless he has given them the permission which i doubt..These people either don't think when they speak or don't care what they speak when it is about shakti..atlleast be careful infront of camera and what right the show has to use his name? he should definitely sue them ...show itself is a brat and the host is a bigger brat ever.

Edited by Alrightokie - 11 years ago