forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
at first happy anniversary to abhiya...i'm back with a new os for this day..i know what r u thinking,that kinti bari basharam hain yeh ladki..first os inta bara flop hua but firbhi agayi πŸ˜† ..but kya karu i couldnt control myself today..dont worry this os is not a confusing horror one.its a simple cutey cutey  luv story..sorry its not that hot and romantic...ok now bakwaas bandh..here is my os.do comnt if u liked that...

month's first sunday mr.arnav dobrial himself shop the groceries for his home.he goes to the big haat bazar for that.there very fresh vegetable are found...sometimes he cannt control himself and starts to buy many things..

. Today is month's first sunday..arnav has just finished his breakfast and sitting in the easy chair,taking tea..when piya stood infront of him.piya is 21.she is studing in a university in
chemistry.third year...Arnav asked,
'What happend beta?'
'papa wont u go to shop today?'
'yes,why??'
'i really wish to see how u buy the
groceris..
'it is a very crowdy place.u wont like it.'
'but papa i realy want to see'.
'ok go and get ready'.
'thanks papa..do u want another cup of tea?i'll make it for u..'
'no no u'll burn ur hand'.
'i wont papa'

Piya went to make tea..arnav called his childhood friend shekher sing rathor. he shares every little things with his friend.
'hello,shekher..yaar i'm in a big trouble for my daughter..'
'why what happend?'
'dont ask..she wants to go with me in the big bazar...'
'so take her'.
'she did the same in childhood..i was about to go office..she started to cry loudly to go with me'
'u r lucky..u have baap sohagi beti..and my nalayek son..last night he again came drunk.his mother beat him for that.very bad condition of my house. ok bye..

'Piya is in auto riksha with his father.she is curiously looking here and there, holding his father's hand tight..arnav is giving every details about the groceries..
'u know tomatto is best in
winter..u'll get the fresh tomatto here. best chiken is also found now'.
'papa we will buy many things today ok'.
'ok'

Madhu wondered and asked.
.'so many things?'
piya:yes..u'll cook every thing.dont store it on the friedge..
'but who will eat this?'
'i invited a friend.'
'who?misha?'
'no.not misha..'
'then whats her name?'
'u dont need to know..whom i called today, lives in a hostel..u know what mom..the food of hostel is so bad..frm many days he hasnt eat anything good..so i called him today'
'is that a boy?'
'yes,his name is abhay.'
'is he in ur versity?'
'no,he does some privet tuition.he is searching for job..hasnt gotten yet..'
'how do u know him?'
Piya didnt reply.
.'u really called him for lunch?'
piya nodded yes..
'when?'
'yesterday..i went to his hostel and called him..he was very happy..'
'why did u go to his hostel?'
'cause he doesnt have any phone ma,i
bought a phone for him from my scholarship's money..but he lost it..''
'what?u bought a phone for him..?
'yes.'
'do u often go to his hostel?'
'yes..ma has ur remand over??pls cook this fast..i told him to come exact 2pm.'

'Madhu shockingly asked 'have u
thought wht ur father would say to see that boy?''no''u know ur father's anger,dont u?'
'i know'
'he can throw him out of the house.cant he?'
'he can'
'would that be very respecting for him or for u??i think he would throw u out also after listening the whole story. then what would u do? live with that boy in his hostel?..eat those bad food
with him...?''
madhu said fuming.Piya didnt say anything.she is in teary eyes.a tear rolled down from her eyes.mudhu saw that..but did not melt..angrily asked
'what does his father do?'
'he is dead'
'when he was alive what he
did?'
''shopkeeper''
'oh boy's father was business material'.
Another tear rolled down from her eyes.

'how could u do this?'
Piya said sobbing

'gulti ho gayi ma..today is his birthday. he told me that he will get some money today and will take me to a restaurant..i felt very sad so i invited him..'
'now tell him not to come.telephone him.say some other day..'
'he doesnt have any phone..'
'go to his hostel..'
'he is not in his hostel..he will come right after a teutiony..'
'what will happen can u understand?'
'yes'
'agar himmat hai so go to ur father and tell him everything.khabardar agar mere samne roya to..moron.'

Piya went to the drawing room.stood in front of her father.arnav was reading newspaper..he reads news paper two times in sunday..first after breakfast second time after shopping.he looked
at his daughter and asked

'why ur eyes are red beta?'
'i dont know.'
'you did so many shopping.do onething.cook one item..'
'papa,i cant cook.'
'dont worry.tell ur mom.she will teach
u.its verry simple.

Piya went to the kitchen.she started sobbing infront of her mom.madhu took a deep breath and said,'stop crying..take the 500rupies on the table..and stand infront of the house.when he
would come,give him the money and tell him to eat anything he wants.i will
talk about this with u latter..slily girl''

Piya went away..arnav smilingly entered in the kitchen.he said to madhu

'whats about calling jay today at lunch poor boy lives alone.suna hai he bought a car.what say..should i call him we will see his new car by that.'

madhu didnt reply...jay's parents want piya to be his wife.he is a doctor.just came from london..his parents liked piya and gave her a ring.but piya isnt wearing the ring.she said the ring is large.madhu believed her.but now she can understand the real reason.

'what happened.why r u not answering?'arnav asked..
madhu said 'no.today you father daughter shop for the first time.if jay come it would be formal...'
'u r right...teach ur daughter cooking.today she would make a dish...'
'i need to talk to u..but should i tell u now or latter i am notunderstanding...'

...Piya can see abhay in the road..he is coming to her.today he is wearing white shirt and black pant(hot hot)..😳 roses in his hand..he is wearing new shoes..he is looking different cause
today he cut his hair.he stand infront of piya and asked..
'am i late?'
'no'
'got late cause of waiting for a tuition fee.'
'have u get it.'
'yes.i bought new shoes from that.i am very hungry..piya what is cooked in ur house...btw wont ur parents mind to see me?'
'abhay actually i cant take u to my house today..there is a problem..'
'oh...its ok'
'lets go to this restaurant.eat something..i am going home..and take this money.'
''no.dont need.i have money.'
'pls take this..its my gift for u.'

abhay is sitting in the restaurant..almost every food has finished..he ordered kichdi and vegetables..the waiter served salad and kichdi..just then arnav dobrial entered there.he looked here and there and then went to abhay..he asked in serios face.
'r u abhay?'
abhay was surprised and stood up.
'did my daughter invite u for lunch?'arnav asked..
'yes sir'
'lets go.she is waiting for u.

'Arnav said while puting his hand on abhay's shoulder,'my daughter is crying so much.samajh mai nahi araha isme itni rone wali kaunsi baat hai..today first time she cooked a dish..chakh ke batana kaisa huya hai...
Edited by ririrararaatry - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting
plss dont frgt to pm me
gn tc ks hsd
vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting plz pm me when u post
rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice os.i thought arnab came to abhay to warn him but instead invited him to taste cooked dish
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It is sooo cute n Beautiful OS.OMG i so much loved it.So Abhay is poor here.I felt so bad 4 him bt Piya hai na!I m glad dat finally Arnab understood his daughter's choice.
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ur last OS was so good.Bt i wanted a happy ending 4 Piya.I mean sorting of dat ghost problem.Dont call it flop.It was Bful.
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WOW ITS REALLY NICE😳
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely os😳 plz continue it...
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ririrararaatry: Awesum n fantastic OS!!!!😊