Urvashi is always on her own

zoyamom33 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
She does not sit with people to ge tin their good books, she does not just hand around and sya sweet things just for the heck of it...she is independent and on her own, always gives the advice whenever anyone asks her any...she is BINDAAS in the true sense. Love tyhat about her, i hope she wins ) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Urvashi is a Saint she never goes behind people Oh let me remember.Like she did on wake up alarm she went to Delnaaz and Aashqa ( I don't like D and A at all) and she pulled their quilts and said''Good morning'' like she was appointed to cheer them up. She was the one only who was behind Rajeev in yesterday's epi to know what his brother said no one else was interested the one Mother india was intersted as she was feeling bad for Rajeev whom she has insulted million times behind his back with aashqa when he was in kitchen team.The same Rajeev whom she insulted because of secret task.She went to cry to aaashqa(Obviously  it was task) but she went to her thrice that was not task. She is definitely coming from a saint family.Always is behind Niketan and Karishma so don't go and sit with anyone else.Just noticed whenever Niketan sits with Sana she is always wandering near them and when asks she gives stupid reasons''Mein toh fish dekhne ayi thi!'' When karishma sits with vishal again she comes behind her like Karishma is her lost puppy.No Alina shut your mouth Urvashi is a Saint.I just want to say that no one in the house is saint so stop proving them a saint please i beg you.

She doesn't compliment others to get in their good books? am I hearing the right thing? She is the one who complimented Aashqa's bakwaas haircut and she was the only one to compliment stupid Delnaaz's stupid dress.😡
Edited by gohemforever - 11 years ago
zoyamom33 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u must be out of your mind...Urva always stays away, she is on the bed, sleeping, lieing down, but not interfering in NIk;s relationships...she never ever never sits iun between them, she takes caxre of her business. thats why Nik admires her...URVA CARES A HOOT ABOUT ANYONE>>>>>>>>>>>
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoyamom33

u must be out of your mind...Urva always stays away, she is on the bed, sleeping, lieing down, but not interfering in NIk;s relationships...she never ever never sits iun between them, she takes caxre of her business. thats why Nik admires her...URVA CARES A HOOT ABOUT ANYONE>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear I have seen all this in Live feed thats why I am saying it otherwise whats need to me to  lie.
Edited by gohemforever - 11 years ago
Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gohemforever

Urvashi is a Saint she never goes behind people Oh let me remember.Like she did on wake up alarm she went to Delnaaz and Aashqa ( I don't like D and A at all) and she pulled their quilts and said''Good morning'' like she was appointed to cheer them up. She was the one only who was behind Rajeev in yesterday's epi to know what his brother said no one else was interested the one Mother india was intersted as she was feeling bad for Rajeev whom she has insulted million times behind his back with aashqa when he was in kitchen team.The same Rajeev whom she insulted because of secret task.She went to cry to aaashqa(Obviously  it was task) but she went to her thrice that was not task. She is definitely coming from a saint family.Always is behind Niketan and Karishma so don't go and sit with anyone else.Just noticed whenever Niketan sits with Sana she is always wandering near them and when asks she gives stupid reasons''Mein toh fish dekhne ayi thi!'' When karishma sits with vishal again she comes behind her like Karishma is her lost puppy.No Alina shut your mouth Urvashi is a Saint.I just want to say that no one in the house is saint so stop proving them a saint please i beg you.

She doesn't compliment others to get in their good books? am I hearing the right thing? She is the one who complimented Aashqa's bakwaas haircut and she was the only one to compliment stupid Delnaaz's stupid dress.😡

Which urvashi are you talking about? When did she go and ask rajeev? It was rajeev who was telling her about what his brother told him. They never showed that urvashi asked him to talk about it. Also, anybody who watches the live feed will tell you that urvashi has never ever come in between nik and sana or nik and karishma or karishma and vishal. If you have properly noticed rajev,nik and sana are together, urvashi is never with them. 
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayjaya79

Which urvashi are you talking about? When did she go and ask rajeev? It was rajeev who was telling her about what his brother told him. They never showed that urvashi asked him to talk about it. Also, anybody who watches the live feed will tell you that urvashi has never ever come in between nik and sana or nik and karishma or karishma and vishal. If you have properly noticed rajev,nik and sana are together, urvashi is never with them. 

Dear I am saying what  I watched and I am not lying.She came when Sana and Nik were sitting and when Nik asked her sweetly that what she wants she said''Mein toh bas fish dekne ayi thi!''And sme thing hapened when Vishal and karishma were sitting day before yesterday and hse came there and was walking just for no reason and suddenly she came up with a stupid reason after standing on top of them for 10 mins she siad''Karishma when are yoy preparing tea?''
hridayh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

if rajeev,..come,..and tell about his sad story,...to urvi,..she should,..say,..i don't vanna to hear your story,..but she is not that kind of person,..if some2/3 people bitching,..she is not going to hear,..what they are bitching,...yaa,.she is hanging mainly with nik and before mink,.not any others,.if someone say something infront of her,...she try to listen and advise them,..by the way i am also seeing the live feed,...that's why i am telling,.unlike Sad team she is not interested  so much about bitching,.
Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zoyamom33

She does not sit with people to ge tin their good books, she does not just hand around and sya sweet things just for the heck of it...she is independent and on her own, always gives the advice whenever anyone asks her any...she is BINDAAS in the true sense. Love tyhat about her, i hope she wins ) 

Ya I have noticed that too
probably thats why she didnt get a lot of votes like sana n delnaaz
Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dear I am saying what  I watched and I am not lying.She came when Sana and Nik were sitting and when Nik asked her sweetly that what she wants she said''Mein toh bas fish dekne ayi thi!''And sme thing hapened when Vishal and karishma were sitting day before yesterday and hse came there and was walking just for no reason and suddenly she came up with a stupid reason after standing on top of them for 10 mins she siad''Karishma when are yoy preparing tea?''

I think you are confused between aashka and urvashi. Everybody watching the live feed and even the people inside the house will vouch for the fact that urvashi never gets in between vish and sana or karishma and vishal. Even if she has come it must be just a few times. Urvashi is not a control freak like aashka. She never bothers. Even when sana and nik were cleaning the fridge the other day whe was nowhere in the picture. So I will definitely not agree that she comes in between. 

SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me also wants to see her as a winner: )