Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
just caught up with the chapters...
the characters are all fiesty ones in this ff...
khushi and arnav are already fighting with themselves over the attraction...
humara nuksaan ho gaya,khushi preffering to face ASR than  the pariah dog...all the scenes were hillarious...
both are already falling for eachother..it will only be a matter of time when they actually fall in love...
the  lips scene where khushi is on top of arnav was ahem"blushing"...
ha...i was wondering how come anjali is not there...and i got anjali and shaym in that seond...phew shyam is positive in this...
ha!! the last scene is such a cliffhanger!!
eagerly waiting for the next uodate
all in all you guys are doing a great job...
thanks for the pms
smarty94 thumbnail
just stalking away... please ignoreπŸ˜†

*EDIT*

at times i get lucky πŸ˜ƒ tabhi i end up close to the update πŸ˜ƒ 

getting back to the update, yaar parhtay time, main sirf hayee hayee hayee aur hayee hi kar rahi thi. No, not that I have a body-ache issues, it was more out of excitement and amusement πŸ˜†

the way she did ramanchi with those loafersπŸ˜† i believe every girl should be fearless and should be able to kick such jackasses in the nuts and run away! I am certainly not discussing the social issues here, but just a quality that a girl should have😊

and well the following scenes had me haye-ingπŸ˜† when she made him laugh with her *TALKS*πŸ˜† and when she kissed him at the doorstep seriously shouldn't he be the one to kiss herπŸ˜• anyways i guess he was too bewildered with the events of the night🀣 pehle restaurant phir road then doorstep. I man can handle enough mate *sigh*πŸ˜† 

and the ending had me rollicking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£ she just surpassed him and went straight to NK🀣 well ASR should learn one thing for sure after all this. ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED, WHEN WITH KHUSHIπŸ˜†

take care people and looking forward to read the next chappiee.. haayeee can't wait bahiiπŸ˜†
Edited by smarty94 - 11 years ago
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: smarty94

just stalking away... please ignoreπŸ˜†

And it has paid off!
Chapter 6 by Emma has been posted on page 136,enjoy!
Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I've edited my comment on page - 136...
Pileej to check frandz...πŸ˜†
And ExP ji, my comment on your update is also included there wonly...
bungeejump thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow... a very unprecictable storyline! Loved it! Seriously she is crazy! And now how does she know NK? 
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
things that i never expected to happen with arnav and khushi...
1. arnav holding khushis earings while she is fighting...
2. khushi knows karate and managed to defeat the boys...
3. khushi driving and arnav listning to her and not fighting to drive and sitting in the passenger seat...
4.arnav voluntarily offering khushi to come to shantivan where arnav DOESNT like her
5. khushi kissing arnav only after knowing him for 2 days where as it should have been the otherway...
ha!! arnavs jealousy time is on the way with nk and khushi knowing eachother!!!!!
hillarious update emma...
was continuously laughing...
awesome update
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it Loved it Loved it!!!!!!!!!!
Lookiing forward to some NK-Khushi masti...Poor arnav...He was sure she would be shocked to see him in Shantivan...but this is khushi that we r talking about...she pushes him aside and goes and meets NKπŸ˜†...

I hope payal-akash romance is more chatpata in this story...
Edited by anuv123 - 11 years ago
infiresmayn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
LOL I'm writing yet another double-comment πŸ˜†

Starting with Juhi-ji's update :D 

After reading your FF, you've got a new fan! :') 

I really liked this update! It just has such a perfect balance of sweetness + romance + humour and it's just ... fabulous! :D 

Hahah! Whether it be IPK 1, or 2, we can always rely on Di to interrupt an "ooh-so-close" moment! Always! πŸ€£

But it's really amazing to see that this time round Arnav is the one falling so hard! Khushi is, of course, feeling something already, but seeing his reactions, one can say - and pardon me - the man is whipped!πŸ˜†

And the way you've incorporated both the tyre scene and the rain hug was just admirable! You took the scenes we were already familiar with, added your own little touch to them and made them just utterly perfect. :') 

And my god the chemistry between them is absolutely crackling! I'm sitting here with butterflies in my stomach whilst reading! πŸ˜²

The ending was superb - no better way to end off than with a Khushi-style pataaka! πŸ˜†

Oh dear Lord, if the romance gave me butterflies, then the humour gave said butterflies about 50 bottles of Red Bull and left me clutching my stomach! πŸ€£

"Step back Arnavji. Chulbul Pandey ki kasam I'll handle this." - C-L-A-S-S-I-C πŸ˜†

It was absolutely superb and I enjoyed it to the max! xD 

And apologies once again for being so late! 

- - 

Now onto Emma! :D 

I already told you that I adored it, but I'll just say it again, because I don't tire of it! πŸ˜†

The way Khushi was just so ... so BAMF-y is unbelievably hilarious! xD

"Hold my jhumkas, Arnav-ji, I can tell this is going to be tough business" - - - > BEST. LINE. EVER. πŸ€£

Seriously though, I like the way she's ready to stand to anything and isn't afraid of doing so. She's brave, reckless, a little innocent, and oh-so loveable :') LOL 

And oi ma! White belt in Karate?! Apni Khushi?! That was a BAWSE move πŸ˜†

Just the way Arnav is blatantly feeling is so cute - the way he doesn't realise what or why it's happening, but he's still allowing himself to feel like so ... it's just ... it's just adorbs, okay? :'D 

AHAHA! Anjali's all ready to play match-maker between the two! Already guessing height/waist size for a wedding dress! Too much, yaar! πŸ€£πŸ€£

And ooohh, would you look at that? Inviting her to his house? Arnav just can't seem to get enough of seeing her, can he? She fascinates him beyond belief, she does! :') 

Soft kiss on cheek! Haye! She's braaaveee man πŸ˜† 

Oh, gosh man, all these beautiful moments between them are making me super-nostalgic for all those amazing scenes we used to see!

I'm so glad that through this, we get to experience the real essence of ArShi all over again! ^_^

Ooohh! I also smell a hint of PayAsh here ... let's see where this goes ... *rubs hands* πŸ˜†

LOL Arnav shouldn't be too happy at being completely blanked! πŸ˜†

And ... and ... Khushi knows NK? Lekin kaise? Kyun? Well, you'll know soon enough, eh? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant and now I only hope I can live up to all of this!  *gulp* 

Edited by MsIPKKNDManic - 11 years ago
oceanssea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update.

The part where Anjali asks Arnav Khushi's waist size and height was hilarious.
I was smiling the whole time during the raakhi and chilli powder part.😊

Waiting to see what happens in Shantivan and how come Khushi and NK know each
other already.

This is a superb update : )

sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
this is so absolutely hilarious. oh I'm loving this story, the characters are all beyond adorable