Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I am scared of dogs too..so Khushi that makes two of. How cute can she get! The sizzling Chemistry! Arnav Singh Raizada treating a Gota Seamstress differently, that's worth pondering upon. And one who just kicks his ego time and again. I like that Khushi talks about not liking oil :P. A Date date - that was fast and looking forward to it.  And I do have a doubt. Where is the story situated because in the first update Maxine talks of Palika Bazaar, in the second one Meera talks of Lucknow, now you talk of Sarojini. Or Khushi does her shopping in Delhi where she goes to visit her buaji?
An absolutely wonderful update, R didi! 😊  
Edited by -Dee- - 11 years ago
debby_11 thumbnail
That was really something...ASR on a date with chamkeeli...wow...looking forward to it
The part was brilliant...loved it :)
Edited by debby_11 - 11 years ago
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hope you liked it!

-> Foolish question. off course I loved it!!

THE SOLE AIM OF THIS UPDATE WAS TO MAKE YOU LAUGH. SO EVEN IF YOU SMILED I WILL CONSIDER MYSELF SUCCESSFUL

-> And you were a roaring success as far as I am concerned.👏

You truley lived up to the legacy, Saiyu.
Oh.. Can't tell you how much I miss 'Unnamed'! Saiyu is back with humor.

And date?? 😳
Haye.. sadke jawan..

Edited by shree10 - 11 years ago
harshika999 thumbnail
cool !!!!!!!!!!!!eager to read the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Saiyu!

Told you you would do great! I read Unnamed, I should know! :P

Brilliant update! The dialogues were hilarious as were the internal monologues! There was dupatta, there was a classical "I am Arnav Singh Raizada!", and great banter between Arnav and Khushi! What else can I ask for?

You really dislike the oiled hair, don't you? LOL!

And I know meera said it already, but you gave me a great opening! I can only hope that I will do it justice!
Edited by BlueMystique - 11 years ago
niharika111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Their exchange was funny indeed. But isn't it slightly out of ASR's character to ask someone like Khushi, who is so different from him in every which way, out on an official date so soon? I can understand the instant attraction, admiration and appreciation...but I would have imagined ASR to be a bit more hesitant! He is after all the mighty ASR...Khushi with all her spunk and zest, is still from a league very different from that of ASR. I did not expect ASR to give in to his temptations so early on.Then again, these are your characters and your story to tell.😊 Waiting for the rest of the story to unfold...
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
res
---------------
edit:

"Fine. Whatever! I will pay you. Paise se ameer, dil ke gareeb. My jhola is in the green room. Let me go there and I will throw good money on your face. How much do you want? 1000? 2000? 2500? 2700? 2750? Umm… 2765?"

🤣 only our Khushi can say that! LOL

Okay I really enjoyed this one, Saiyu! Khushi just keeps getting better and better with each passing update! 

And Arnav... wo toh bhai Boss hai aur Boss hi rahega!!! 😉 "You can't be really sure of that Khushi" ☺️

But I'm disappointed! Okay?

why?

Because I thought he was actually going to bite her! 😆 Probably we'll see that happening too...I mean red sari and all. 

But yes...awesome update 😃
Edited by blahblah16 - 11 years ago
arshiyakanishka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏res

-Edited-

Dat was one hilarious update 😆

I loooved every line.D way u've described her looking at d window n her attempt to escape.All flopped bcoz of a dog😆 

But good her plan flopped otherwise how would we've got such a wonderful conversation.😃
"You mind ur body language."Hahahaha dat was epic🤣Khushi truly believes "tu ser toh main save ser".N what was dat...2750?🤣Seriously 2750...from where did dat amount came?Only Khushi can answer like dat😆

So Arnav is attracted to her...has noticed everything abt her from her cute butt to her lips😳,acknowledges d fact n has decided to take her on a date.Need to wait n see what all dhamakas happen on their date.😆

Thanks for clearing up d fact dat Khushi hates oily hair n only bears it bcoz of her love for her buaji.

By d no. of laughing emoticons u can guess how much i laughed n enjoyed myself.
Good job done girl.👏Thanks for an absolute rollicking update.
Edited by arshiyakanishka - 11 years ago
madmaxine thumbnail
updated title pg and heading. 
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
An excited res!

Edit:

Oh you succeeded ,I did laugh!
So Khushi is scared of dogs, and Arnav doesn't think twice about asking her out!
And you created a date, I love that!
Now waiting for Ridz to give us a fantastic first date..or not...gotta keep watching this space to find out!
Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 11 years ago