xx 2013 N e W Y e A R b a S H xx - IMP Pg2 - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
LOL Damini ... are you serious. Why dont you just accept the fact you bullcrapped about me often and never stopped. It's much easier and a better way to end this???

Your replies don't even make sense and now I am feeling bad.

and what am I doing arguing with you. The more reality checks I will give you ..the more lies you will throw at me and all the people reading this. So I should be a good girl and stop you from lying. It's new years, change your ill habits.

you win ... now party.

good bye.Edited by V.I.P - 11 years ago
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: V.I.P

LOL Damini ... are you serious. Why dont you just accept the fact you bullcrapped about me often and never stopped. It's much easier and a better way to end this???

Your replies don't even make sense and now I am feeling bad.

and what am I doing arguing with you. The more reality checks I will give you ..the more lies you will throw at me and all the people reading this. So I should be a good girl and stop you from lying. It's new years, change your ill habits.

you win ... now party.

good bye.

I dont accept cuz i know im right. Please check my outbox. When ppl asked me why did you guys close the shop i said cuz i couldnt commit to it and HS is starting and im gonna be busy. My replies do make sense. Oh please dont show your sympathy to me cuz i dont want to hear another lie.
Goodbye!