Credit for secret tasks to urvashi???

puja_nanda thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Urvashi did 2 secret tasks-

1. to wear Sidhu's clothes and she did wear them all until Sidhu left the show. but BB never told her that she passed or failed the task and never gor a reward or punishment for the task. to me she passed since she wore his clothes all the time and also changed them multiple times during the day.

2. this secret task from last 2 days of crying on Ashka's shoulder, fighting with Del, etc.. BB said that she passed this but no reward???

why so biased towards urvashi???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puja_nanda thumbnail
so many views but no response... no one agrees to my thoughts???
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Time and again bb editing has done enough damage to Urvashi's image...be it the Dillu fight...or spoiling the food...they are shameless enough to put out two versons...one online and the other on tv...

Why bb wants to create a specific image for each bb housemate...???show them as they are...good or bad...let the audience pick their favourites...

ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: puja_nanda

Urvashi did 2 secret tasks-

1. to wear Sidhu's clothes and she did wear them all until Sidhu left the show. but BB never told her that she passed or failed the task and never gor a reward or punishment for the task. to me she passed since she wore his clothes all the time and also changed them multiple times during the day.

2. this secret task from last 2 days of crying on Ashka's shoulder, fighting with Del, etc.. BB said that she passed this but no reward???

why so biased towards urvashi???

Its all done for making Dholnaaz the winner of this season.  She will win at the expense of Urvashi image. 

Damn BB!!!
agonyaunt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashdgr8

Its all done for making Dholnaaz the winner of this season.  She will win at the expense of Urvashi image. 

Damn BB!!!

BB two secrets tasks and not even one credit to her...so unfair and full footage to aashka and delu!! plz stop this biasness!!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
BB should have made her captain.
puja_nanda thumbnail
exactly.. either she should have been the captian or saved from the moninations before ahnd after disclosing her secret task to everyone!!
tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
I hope she is saved from nominations next week...that is the least thing the shameless BB can give Urva for completing such difficult tasks...