Thendral Spl - TT on honeymoon finally!

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
🥳THENDRAL SPECIAL🥳
(
Purely fictional! Not intended to hurt anybody!)

Tamil on his phone, "Ya! Thank you so much! I will collect the documents tomorrow morning directly from your office.😕" with full smiles😳. He looks dressed up.
Thulasi from behind, "Nan ready."😳
Tamil turns to look at Thulasi drapped in a beautiful white designer saree, as she adjusts the saree.
Tamil is lost in the beauty of his beloved wife😳.
He moves towards her and slowly takes her hand and brings it to his lips☺️.
Thulasi stands still, breathlessly😳. Tamil looks at her, who is looking at her hand looking forward to the kiss😳, and stops😡, smiling😛. Thulasi looks at him, wondering why he stopped. Tamil looks at her in a teasing small cute smile. Thulasi looks at him disappointed and slightly hits him and turns to go😳. Within a split second, Tamil hugs her from behind😳 holding her close to him☺️ and kisses her cheek😎. Thulasi, as shocked as she is, turns to look at him and raises her eyebrows enquiringly. 
Tamil in a husky voice, "Mudiyala kuttima! Epdi ivalo azhaga iruka?😳" 
Thulasi, too responds in a husky voice, "Veliya pogama, veetulaya irupoma?"
Tamil also nods, "hmm..mm.." closing his eyes, inhaling the sweet fragrance of the jasmine flower she has adorned in her hair😳.
Just then the phone rings (Modhala cellphones a thuki veliya podunga!😡), Tamil wakes up from his dreamy mood and answers the call, "Ya! Ya! We are coming!" 
(Who is disturbing our lovely couple?😡)
Both of them get out of the house, smiling😳. Tamil takes the car and both of them leave. 

They stop at a 5 star hotel😎. Tamil opens the car door for Thulasi and she steps out😳. They enter the hotel. The TFians are waiting in the lobby for them😉. Everyone dressed up elegantly for a function😛. Everyone treats them with bouquets and gifts congratulating them on their wedding anniversary and 'to be born' child. Everyone parties till late night.
Suddenly, you notice that Tamil and Thulasi are missing. You go in search of them without telling the other TFians😛 and you see them...😉

Tamil, "Kuttima..."😳
Thulasi, "Huh?"
Tamil, "I love you"😳
Thulasi, "Vera?"
Tamil,"I love you"😳
Thulasi,"Vera?"
Tamil,"I love you"🥱
Thulasi,"Vera?"
You,"I love you. Vera? Kiss pannungapa!"😆
Both of them turn around sheepishly😛.
You look at them and laugh😳, while they stand there shy😳.
Then, you take an envelope and give it to them.
Tamil takes it. Both of them are surprised. 
You smile at them and leave the place😉.
Tamil opens the envelope and  both of them are shocked😕!
He looks up to ask for an explanation but finds out that you are not there...

HAPPY 12/12/12🥳! 
We have to wait another century for such awesome number combinations in dates😛!
By the way, what did you give them?
Continued on Page 2..

More fiction!
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely Gisel!!!  👏

I gave them two tickets to a romantic movie and gift vouchers for baby clothes and toys.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Cute one Gisel!!!!...Very nice pic..well done!!...

I gave them travel documents to some hill station for 5 days(entha place nu sollamatten 😛) and got back their Cell Phones(No tortures from GW/frnds/TTians 😛/work/college) in return and sent them happily and advised them to think about them only(Only about three of them 😉...lol a baby too now right? 😛)...
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Super gisel,! great one!! enjoyed it thoroughly...
some super dresses, accessories (like we gifted for diwali! ), and yes a paid holiday..one they are yet to have and of course wishes for happiness and cheer ,which they enjoy and spread!
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For TA, 'Malliga Badhrinath collection of cook books' so he can improvise his culinary skills as T needs to enjoy some good food at this time.

For T, a wonderful book that I liked and read a lot while I was pregnant, "What to expect when you are expecting".

For the baby, a 'gift basket' with some beautiful toys, dresses.

BTW, as always beautifully written...
Edited by viswai123 - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail

Originally posted by: viswai123

For TA, 'Malliga Badhrinath collection of cook books' so he can improvise his culinary skills as T needs to enjoy some good food at this time.

For T, a wonderful book that I liked and read a lot while I was pregnant, "What to expect when you are expecting".

For the baby, a 'gift basket' with some beautiful toys, dresses.

BTW, as always beautifully written...

very thoughtful gifts ! loved them!
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super FF Gisel, as always!⭐️ I like the pic very much!!
My gift to T&T is a drawing of them and chanel perfume😆, and for kiddo a teddy bear.
Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG Gisel!! I LOVE YOU 🤗

U have done such a superb job!! Thank you so much for 12/12/12 thendral special written update. 🤗

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

The clock ticks 10...
Tamil wakes up from his sleep. They had partied till late night the previous day and come home late😳. He looks at the clock, "Cha! Ivalo time aiducha? En Thulasi um ena ezhupala?" He turns to look at Thulasi sleeping tired/peacefully next to him😳. A strand of hair is on her face. Thulasi turns over in her sleep, holding his hands, making it hard for him to get up😳. Tamil , "Nethu romba tired airupa...ippo ezhupavendam...😳" He admires her in her sleep. He slowly blows to her and strokes her hair😳. She can feel the breeze on her forehead and she takes her hand releasing Tamil from her grip😳. He wakes up and hurries into the washroom for his bath...

Tamil's phone rings, waking Thulasi up😡. She wakes up irritated, she checks the phone and all of a sudden she wakes up fully and picks up the call😕, "Hello?...Yes!..." She looks up and notices the bathroom door is closed. 
She gets up and goes there and knocks at the door, "Ena ga?" 😕
Tamil answers back, "Han?"
Thulasi answers the call, "Ya, he will reach the office in 15-20 minutes...Sorry...Thank you...😕" and cuts the call.
Thulasi bangs at the door, "Ena ga! Sorry ga, ungala ezhupa maranthitein. Enum 15 minutes la anga poi seinthirveinganu sollirukuein...😳"
Tamil, "Kavala padatha...enum time iruku...methuva pona podhum...😕"
Thulasi, "Illa ga. Seikram porathu than nalathu...Ippo veliya vanga, nan kulikanum😳."
Tamil opens the door. He is wearing his night pants and t-shirt with a towel over his shoulders standing with his arm resting on the doorway stylishly😎.
Thulasi looks at him and gives a cute annoyed expression, "Aiyada. Sir ku stylea paru.😆 Thalunga. Nan poi kulikanum." 
Tamil, "Po poi kuli" making way for her but he doesn't get out of the bathroom. 
Thulasi, "Nenga veliya vanga" entering the bathroom.
Tamil, "Enakum antha office ku poganum.." Thulasi understands where this is leading to and turns to get out of the room😆, but "...appo nan kulika vendama?" and he closes the door and blocks the way before she can get away. Thulasi, "Aiyoo...Ena ga ithu?" sulking, and closing her face in shyness☺️.
Tamil stands there admiring his wife😳. 
He takes out a oil can, "Thalai la ena vechu vedu. Pothum.🥱"

Thulasi removes her hand and looks up, "Ena?"
Tamil, "Enna" showing the oil bottle to her.
Thulasi, "Ennai ya?" heaving a sign of relief.😛
Tamil, "Una illa.! Enai" laughing.
Thulasi, "Aiyoo..enaiya kudunga" and takes it from him and applies it on his hair. Tamil leans down a little towards her so that she can apply it for him, both of them smiling.
Tamil, "Nee ena nenacha?"😛
Thulasi, "Nan onum nenaikala!" massaging his hair strongly making him cry out it pain.
Both of them laugh...😉
(Ithuka approm what happened...Don't ask me!😛)

Scene shifts to the phone which keeps on ringing😕...showing 4-5 missed calls...😲

Tamil and Thulasi reach an office and are entering a room. 
You are sitting there dressed up in formal suit😎. You look up to see them coming in. Your secretary is standing waiting for your orders.
You, "Bring those documents😕, Sara.", then you turn to Tamil and Thulasi, "Vanga. Is this the time to come? The office will be closed in 15 minutes. I have been waiting for you since morning."
Thulasi, "Sorry..vara valila traffic.." and looks at Tamil and frowns😆.
Tamil looks casually as if it wasn't his mistake, "Nanga sign pota pothum la?😕"
You, "Ama ama..hm...😛" Sara brings the documents. You give it to Tamil and Thulasi, "Check if all the details are correct and then sign this sheet and you can take it" Tamil and Thulasi check it and find that everything is alright😕. Tamil, " Thank you! Everything is correct."
You, "Good! Intha register la sign pannunga.😕" 
Both of them sign it and receive their passports!!!👏🥳

You, "All your visas are ready! You can travel any time!"😎
Tamil, "Thank you so much!"
You, "All the best! Take care!" and you shake hands with Tamil and Thulasi😉.
Both of them leave😊.

Scene shifts to TT in a coffee shop seriously discussing something.

You manage to overhear a little of their conversation...😉
Thulasi, "Oru time plan illama enga lan porathu?"
Tamil, "Antha agency la elam pathukuvanga😃"
Thulasi, "Apdi elam pogavendam😡. Namalai oru plan potu pogalam😛."
Tamil, "Seri...neeya oru plan podu."
You (mindvoice), "Nama kudutha tickets a mathikavei illa. Enaiku than nama solluratha keka porangalo😛" and you hit your head😆, "Enum oruka oru schedule kudupom kekrangalanu papom😆"
Tamil, "One week time iruku. 7 places polam. Enga lam poganum?"
Thulasi in thinking mode...

Do you think you can help them😉?
List out 7 places from around the globe where you would like to see TT😉!

eg : Paris

OR

specify, Eiffel Tower😉

Continued on next page!
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
TT at the seven wonders of the world!