Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Rajev Paul is A Real Man- The ONLY Real Alpha Male

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Rajev Paul is A Real Man- The ONLY Real Alpha Male

Well done Rajev you are the only real man inside the house. You wear your heart on your sleeve and show your emotions all the time no matter what the consequences. Budha niketan, perv Santosh and lazy vishal have nothing on Rajev they are all below par in entertainment factor and real alpha male material. Only person that can give good fight to Rajev is Imam but he ahs run away scared somewhere so the real alpha male of the house after today episde is Rajev Paul.

Rajev Paul FTW !!! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

i really love him 

Yeah he is only real man in the house and the only one who can stand upto Urvashi devi and beat her at her own game 😆
goodgirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
rajiv is only genuine and straight forward one
ret ma god vishal always sleepin shukla checkin galsout n niketan watchin tamasha
relli like rajiv
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Originally posted by: goodgirl18

rajiv is only genuine and straight forward one

ret ma god vishal always sleepin shukla checkin galsout n niketan watchin tamasha
relli like rajiv

Totally agree 👏
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Rajeev is awesome nd Urvashi cmmnted sab rone aatet hain nd all that crap...huh
Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

Yeah he is only real man in the house and the only one who can stand upto Urvashi devi and beat her at her own game 😆

therefore he called himself mard because he had courage to shout at that dominating lady who often shouts at others for no reason .. others men are literally coward .. they should hide into some burrow (if it exists in the home )when Urvashi devi is barking loudly ...
Edited by --P.K.LeLe-- - 11 years ago
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akki-Rocks

Rajeev is awesome nd Urvashi cmmnted sab rone aatet hain nd all that crap...huh

True it was high time someone took urvashi devi down a few pegs and back to reality. I can only applaud rajev for having the guts to confront her face on. I can gaurantee non of the other boys would have done the same like what rajev did. 👏
fkbutt thumbnail
i really want him to stand for himself now and leave dillu forever,i dont want to see him demoralized by this crap dillu.
i wisha he can judge her and be mature...and yes he is tha only man in the house .
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

therefore he called himself mard because he had courage to shout at that dominating lady who often shouts at others for no reason .. others men are literally coward .. they should hide into some burrow (if it exists in the home )when Urvashi devi is barking loudly ...

Only real man in the house is Rajev Paul all the rest males is phattu 😆
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Originally posted by: fkbutts

i really want him to stand for himself now and leave dillu forever,i dont want to see him demoralized by this crap dillu.

i wisha he can judge her and be mature...and yes he is tha only man in the house .

slowly it will happen i think. It will be nice to see Rajev go on a journey from being her sidekick to now being the dominant person. 😃