QH-WU-10th Dec- Asad Ka 1000 Volts Wala TASHAN!!!

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Written Updt

Haseena Bi telling how Shireen n co are lucky to get a Son in law like Imran as he is defending/supporting them  infront of his own mom and she asks abt the car and Rashid explains as to how it will take a few more days as there is a queue and then she asks abt where Ayaan is and why hasnt he returned as yet while at the  police station Haseena Bi's bro is torturing Ayaan and asking him to spill the beans abt who Asad Ahmed Khan is and Ayaan isnt wanting to disclose

-Haseena Bi says to do the rasam another day as ayaan isnt bk and mamujaan is furious and Nusrat to find out while Shireen says what if something went wrong with Ayaan and is worried so is everyone else ..while at the police station the torturing conts and the polics guy is abt to make a fone call to Ayaan's home  when he stops him saying not to call as he will disclose but again he dusnt disclose and then while the police are toturing him and asking ASAD arrives there 😳 and asks them to stop their nonsense the hawldar asks him to not talk like this to their boss and that who is he and Asad says I am a responsible citizen and so speaking like one ..Ayaan is maha happy😳

Asad starts of and asks them abt the charges against Ayaan and have they informed the higher ups abt this arrest and has the arrest been registered and the hawaldaar has no answers and Asad says if I want can get u into trouble for unlawful confinement and assault and kidnapping and Haseena Bi's bro steps in front and asks him not to threaten him in his own police station and Asad says a threat is that which isnt completed but i do as I say and tells him that he is Asad Ahmed Khan and tells if u dont let ayaan go then u shall be soon writing an FIR against yr own self and starts to make a call when Ayaan is let off and Haseena Bi's bro asks them as they are leaving that what is their relation? and Asad tells him that let ppl keep a stock of their own relationships while u take stock of the law 👏

-Haseena Bi wants to leave the rasam and go and mamujaan asks her not leave as Ayaan isnt back n they r worried for him and that they will send someone else to get the stuff but Haseena Bi dusnt give in and starts her taunts once again and says that she did a favor by accepting Nikhat and Rashid stops her from saying further and says our son isnt home yet  i dont expect u to be a part of our turmoil but atleast expect u to understand it and Haseena starts off again with her drama and Nikhat isnt liking it one bit Rashid conts and says we r soon going to b one family so shudnt u understand and feel for us and Ayaan

Haseena Bi asking Imran to  make a move when Ayaan arrives and says the stuff is here and lets do the rasam and Haseena bi is shocked and the rasam happens .Ayaan calls up Asad and thanks him and applauds his TASHAN😆 and Asad says anything for him 😳 and Ayaan says but why didnt u tell them abt our relationship and Asad is like let the wedding happen first dont want things to go wrong and asks Ayaan to be careful in the near future

-Haseena Bi calls up her bro and asks him to find out abt Asad n his connect with the family and Razia overhears this

-Precap - Anarkali asking jahapanah for Six Packs😲😆 nah maafi while he wants her chunwaoed in the wall while qanees najma and Dilshad look on 🤣

Filling In for Jyo 😳
Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today was Superb

Jo mein Bolta hu woh mein Karta hu

My Rowdy Rathore Asad Ahmed Khan.
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thnk u:)

lovely episode:)

precap ne toh hasa hasakar mar dala...lol

zoya is so funny asking for his six packs😆

d police station scene was so fab...asad rocked it
booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Woah!! Kya Tashan hai! Sach mein...
Thanks for the update Edited by booksfreak07 - 11 years ago
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Todays episode was awsomeee

TFS
nits_viratholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
damnn!! Asad and his power...Tashan!! love it!! and precap ne toh hassa hassa k jaan le li!!aap mujhe six pack de dijiye 😆 😆
AbihaKSGian thumbnail
One of the amazing epi... SIX PACKS were awsome 😆
Edited by AbihaKSGian - 11 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU...can't wait to see the episode. 😛
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ossum work sisi..thanks alottt...🤗
Rhapsody thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
"Anarkali asking jahapanah for Six Packs😲😆 nah maafi while he wants her chunwaoed in the wall while qanees najma and Dilshad look on"

I don't understand what any of this means, can someone please translate?