so boring epi after the 2nd interval

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
seriously today's epi was so slow & i really felt boring after the 2nd interval..story didn't move much except inshi separation for temporary & add to it savita scenes & no rishi after the 2nd breakšŸ˜”.

I dont know about others but i really felt very bore with lahorewali scenes.  

Edited by Ranjinikishan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I found the Savita part very boring. Lahore wali is the reason many people have started watching HD again. I find her scenes very intriguing and Rati's acting is very powerful. The ZaShi scene had body doubles. 

hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with u
Todays episode is really boring
Edited by hebasamiya - 11 years ago
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
i know zashi scene had bd but still atleast we saw zashi faces separately but lahorewali scenes were boring for me.

inshi firse separated  
Ranjinikishan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PrincessAvu-

I found the Savita part very boring. Lahore wali is the reason many people have started watching HD again. I find her scenes very intriguing and Rati's acting is very powerful. The ZaShi scene had body doubles. 

@bold: may be for others but i watch only for rishi /  inshi / zashi scenes..otherwise bore hotihai
-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 The thing which  really annoying me is body doublesšŸ¤¢...!!  don't know why but it is really irritating to see Sumit&rati's BDs...!šŸ˜” The reason must be  schedule problem of both Rati and Sumit..!

Lahorewali scenes were quite good  ( For me ). infact precap is good...! 

but i really don't like savita drama...!šŸ¤¬ it has consumed 70% of the episodešŸ¤¢. !!!!!!
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PrincessAvu-

Well mystery may bring in a few viewers initially but once that fades (which will be soon enough), HD will be back to absolutely no storyline and minimal viewers.  I mean this happens like every 2 months in HD it seems like. 
And yes Rati's acting is very powerful.  But its sad that there is no strong storlyline and balance of characters to give context to her performance.  Its like a surgeon performing on a manikin.  His technique may be flawless but in the end, its kinda pointless. 
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Walden

Well mystery may bring in a few viewers initially but once that fades (which will be soon enough), HD will be back to absolutely no storyline and minimal viewers.  I mean this happens like every 2 months in HD it seems like. 
And yes Rati's acting is very powerful.  But its sad that there is no strong storlyline and balance of characters to give context to her performance.  Its like a surgeon performing on a manikin.  His technique may be flawless but in the end, its kinda pointless. 

you are right HD lacks proper storyline these days but what to do any show if runs for month will lose their story 
important is how the actors perform and make us glue to the screen in a particular track is what matter in daily soaps...

Rati performance in a new role in a new track made many to return to the TV screens 
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
HC_Meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also found the 2nd part boring... Lets see what happens tomorrow ...
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

you are right HD lacks proper storyline these days but what to do any show if runs for month will lose their story 
important is how the actors perform and make us glue to the screen in a particular track is what matter in daily soaps...

Rati performance in a new role in a new track made many to return to the TV screens 

I don't agree with that.  What glues one to the screen and track is always the storyline and the dynamics between the characters and for this to happen all the characters have to be well-written (I'm not talking about screen space here) and one has to be able to connect with their emotions.  Otherwise what's the need of the other actors- they should just get rid of all the other actors in HD (since they are ignored by the writers anyway) and just have Indira do a monologue everyday.  I don't watch any show/movie for a single actor, so then I can happily quit (getting pretty close to it now anyway)!