Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyamvada

thanks so much...πŸ€— arjun n gautam r my fav tooπŸ˜† ya u are right about flower thing... but coloring? i just adjusted hue, saturation and rgb levels! i have no idea how to bring coloring effect like u made..

plz explain me if u are free i.e. whenever free,.. n sorry if i'm troubling u..😳

u know my devintart acc if nt check my first page ...go there u will get psd colouring of this tut😳...u r redevelop my psd colour to ...
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tried using a gradient... dunno if its a psd or not.. but sig seems 2 improve.. lol! here i'm posting u dis...

thanks for da help... my siggy making improved drastically pratibha! thank u
Edited by Priyamvada - 11 years ago
Riasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyamvada

tried using a gradient... dunno if its a psd or not.. but sig seems 2 improve.. lol! here i'm posting u dis...

thanks for da help... my siggy making improved drastically pratibha! thank u

wowww vry nice yaar...
PSD is a format of doc/file etc and psd colouring is made using gradients,and other settings...
i will post psd colouring tut too...

Riasa thumbnail
T H A N K Y O UπŸ€—
Those haven't like my first page plzz hit like tab😳
MY PM ACCOUNT
RiasaPms

FACEBOOK PAGES/OTHERS

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Live-PhotoShopby-Pratibha-Mehta/412014915483041?ref=hl

http://pratibham.deviantart.com/

https://www.facebook.com/ThePassionateLab?ref=hl

WEBSITE
http://www.artofpratibha.blogspot.in/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepiexoxmishti_17-Amanda-PumpkinnPriyamvadaAhlem-Rashida-MS-meghasharmapayyalJyoti21--sumana13--Ninja.-Sadi-..Akaisha..dumasluckdiyaspvdthambu

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepiexoxmishti_17-Amanda-KS_ShreyaLadyDabanggkoool_shikhiiniru273kinshukkiaashiqchaha_khan-.Neha.-devashree_h.Mandy.-SanzAngel-Pumpkinnmasaf57...Mallu...fantesygcddfanBleak_HousePriyamvada...vula_kv...AhlemEscape.My.Love.-Anila--Rashida-purvi_91--sumana13--ANruchaJyoti21MS-meghasharma.Senorita.payyal-Mema-herms_angel..mandy..janu1610M.HurrdumasAnjilicious-SMay31-monikaseth..Amira..-Sadi-shafy_MNpinky0902charmee_sammy..Akaisha..KaSh-Maneet-Fan.sio.angel.hinal_maaneetPhoenix.XeelanNinja.-ScarletRose-zaryaabJuhi1b8shadesofmeluckdiyabellaaaTrouble.ArViAshaRocks.AnJaNa.mystery-loverspvdP.Kamaljit.SeanSunshine Girlthambu,

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepiexox-Madhubala-mishti_17-Amanda-KS_Shreyaniru273chaha_khanLadyDabanggkoool_shikhiikinshukkiaashiqabi71-.Neha.-.Mandy.devashree_hPumpkinnJoseph_AfantesyBleak_Housemasaf57Priyamvada...vula_kv...-SanzAngel-gcddfan...Mallu...purvi_91--sumana13--payyalAhlemJyoti21-Rashida-Escape.My.Love.-Anila--Mema-herms_angeljanu1610MS-meghasharma.Senorita...mandy..M.HurrdumasAnjilicious-SMay31-monikasethpinky0902charmee_sammy..Akaisha..KaSh-Maneet-Fan.sio.angel.hinal_maaneetNinja.luckdiyaTrouble...Amira..-Sadi-shadesofmeshafy_MNzaryaabJuhi1b8-ScarletRose-ArViAshaRocksmystery-lover.AnJaNa.spvdP.Kamaljit.SeanSunshine Girlthambu

Edited by Riasa - 11 years ago
Riasa thumbnail
UPDATE
hello!!!!!!!!! hope u will enjoy my updateπŸ˜ƒ
kat&ran
bir

Riasa thumbnail
ANIMATION

Riasa thumbnail
U liked it ????πŸ˜‰

how to make the above icon ????? Is this icon really hard to make ????
answer to these questions r just follow the trick m nt going to say u to follow my step lol ...
nope is vry vry simple , this time from only 2 textures this siggy has been made ,the main texture is blended (changed Layer) at different portion of the picture...

steps
download these this from here 3 things
 http://imgur.com/3FQ2BRd,Hx0dYxR,GxfgSWi

1. take out the emma pic , size is perfect  or your wish u can change

2. drag this blue texture to emma's pic ,taker layer linear burn u have to erase some portion of the texture as it will cover the face, to do that just go to eraser>eraser tool>mode>eraser tool take soft round brush take flow 11% or less..for perfect finish u can use hard round brush take flow as same...

3.take this blue texture again choose your derised position take layer pin light eraser the disturbing portion..

4.again this blue texture reposition/give the texture a new position take layer soft light..

5. drag the frame png take layer normal.

6.again take this blue texture again change the position take layer pin light

7.again take this blue texture change the position take layer soft light...

8.for more help or color download this psd from my devintart acc...

9.at the end flatten your icon layers go to filter>Sharpen>Sharpen more.

note IMP u have to erase the disturbing part of the texture each time u set a new position  to do nt refer step 2
and u don't need to take the layers same as i have written ..these r the few steps to give ideas...πŸ˜‰

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
An amazing updates!! Thanks for the tutorial!! I love your coloring!!

Can you please teach how to make PSD's in your next update??
Edited by sweetrahz - 11 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome creations. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Pls make more siggies soon.
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Minionite thumbnail
Lovely update and thanks for the tutorial. πŸ˜ƒ