sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
omg i think there is a story behind the way vidhi acts towards love. She really helped in making both aarti and yash realise their love but don't you wonder why she never bothers about her own. 

i really adore her and i hope whatever it is will be solved soon because she really deserves to be happy as she has done a lot for the family.

And i just LOVE it  when she mocks yash and aarti, it's so cute... 
and i'm 100% sure if no one, she will support aarti when the truth comes out.
i think she is the most adorable person in pv, along with AarYa.

so guys if you love our dear vidhi babhi share it and tell us what you love most about her...
please don't dull!

Edited by annymous - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
She realy a great sister in law but she need to give more time to her life
KS1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
she is a very caring person lovely mother and sweet babhi too😉
AarYa.-.MaaNeet thumbnail
lovely post & i agree with u.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
seriously she is such a sweeyheart, i love her when she do leg pulling of aarya...but i wants her to be happy in her married life too.

nice post
princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think she will be angry initially with aarti...but understanding the situation she will support her alongwith paridhi...paridhi will also support aarti coz aarti did a lot for her...n even for the fmily...n coz of that pratik will also support aarti...n even pankaj...yash also will support her...n the fact that she is pregnant g3 and sp will also be suporting her but initially they will be very angry with her..for hiding the truth...n that bua and praasant will keep on creating problems for her...i think they bua and prasant will join hands to spoil aaryas life...but they will be unsuccessful due to the support of whole family
Malika_ZL_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
good post!  i love Vidhi
smiley20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post she s d best jethani n bhabhi love her bonding(sisterly) wid her devrani's n devars
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
I agree.. I really do like her character...
I think... since she has indulged herself too much in the household, she doesn't realize that there's her marital life beyond that and that's her fault but yes, m sure Aarti is gonna help her with that because this topic was started when Aarti was decorating the room for the dinner date..
Saralicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail