tinytina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In the last season, Juhi was not liked by many, and we witnessed many bashers on the forum who were against Juhi...It was a big shock to me when Juhi was declared the winner...The show seemed rigged at that time to me...Now I hope HISTORY does NOT repeat itself, and I sincerely hope Delnaz does not win the show this time...I will stop watching BB if this happens😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

if  urvashi wins i will be very dissappointed.
SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinytina

In the last season, Juhi was not liked by many, and we witnessed many bashers on the forum who were against Juhi...It was a big shock to me when Juhi was declared the winner...The show seemed rigged at that time to me...Now I hope HISTORY does NOT repeat itself, and I sincerely hope Delnaz does not win the show this time...I will stop watching BB if this happens😡

If Delnaz wins I will be shattered ðŸ˜¡ 
mirab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweet

if urvashi wins i will be very dissappointed.

so...who cares..

you seem to care😉
Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I really hope Delu doesnt win
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Pretty Sure Delnaaz is going to win.

The world outside of this forums favors Delnaaz, as she has that likeability factor and people are able to connect to her. She seems very friendly, approachable and "winner" material, kind of like Juhi.

I am convinced the Delu-haters on this forum are 2-3 people who have multiple id's.