Happy 9th Birthday - India-forums.com

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Salam Nameste Friends πŸ€—!

How is everyone doing? 

December 09, it is! 

It all began with a blog, our Admin Vijay had made for his favorite serial of the time, Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahi.  This blog eventually became a forum, exactly 9 years ago.  With time, members flocked in by the thousands.  The forum gradually sported various different show discussions with rapid updates provided by many membres.  As channels began to air new shows, this forum became a platform for many to discuss their interests. 

Today, India-forums.com is one of the world renowned online portals, widely known to celebrities and has ventured in many activities beyond .  Telly Buzz, Bolly Curry, Meme4u, Wassap, Zing Magazine are branches of this online portal and there is much more!

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY,

This is our second home where by we made a few LIFELONG TRUSTWORTHY FRIENDS! 

Today, we must take the time to give a round of applause to each and every individual who contributed to the forum's growth!

Admins
Without Vijay, we would not have had this opportunity.  Over the years, we've had three admins, Vijay, Sree and Priya, and they have worked with immense hard work to build a team and also implement various new ideas for the betterment of the forum. 

Global Moderators
A special mention to this DT ladder for overseeing the entire DT clan and giving a helping hadn to all of them, in addition to overseeing all the channels.  They've been involved in resolving many issues. 

Channel Moderators
The Channel Moderators are responsible for the overall moderation of the channel they are in charge of and also in guiding the section DTs.

Moderators
Moderators are those DT members who over see their respective sections and prevent any collisons.  They also guide any Viewbies.   

Viewbies
Our forum has had and continues to have many Viewbies who encourage healthy discussion in the section they are appointed for and also prevent any collison.  They help the Moderators of the forums. 

Coolbies
The main pillars of the forum, who ensure that updates for each show is provided on a timely manner. 

Last but not the least, we have the

LADDER GROUPS

Groupbie
Goldie
IF Dazzler
IF Rockerz
IF-Sizzlerz
IF-Stunnerz
IF-Addictz
IF-Achieverz

members of which have made this immense growth possible!

Friends, please join us to celebrate our Second Home's

9th Year Anniversary

So on this very important day we have some

VERY EXCITING NEWS FOR YOU!

Does that ring a bell 😲😲😲

It's the MOTW session Folks!

Now what is MOTW, some of you may ask!

Well, its a session of grilling with questions to members GLUED to the Hot Seat πŸ˜›!

So who are those LUCKY MEMBERS (who surely will Chase me around IF for putting them up on the hot seat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†).

We will have not ONE but Three Groups!

The first set is the

CRAZY CREATIVE TEAM 
-Stutz-
Angel-Jot.
Cutiepie Rani
Yuvika_15
Sami01
Curdleup

NOTE: MP_Radha is NOT TO BE GRILLED as she is the organizer of this grilling session πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ€£!!!

BOLLY CURRY TEAM
Many members which the team head will announce below!

.Tanya.
-Mayu-
nikitagmc
AngelicDesires
-Afridimalikk-
Sio_Angel
-- Pooja-
luvya4ever
scarlet.moon
-BlackBeauty-
tinkerbe11
SaraPari
Mais
fizii_gurl
Jenifer.
DUGGUlicious
.SilentPrincess
Angel-Jot.
Cutiepie Rani
Shreyas_luv
aftermath...
OnlyHope
-Predator-
-medz-
AbiAnshUtpol
kweetrockstar
-.Preet.-
lola610
Anhdara13
..first.rain..
tes_v1
CutielovesChocs
~Saraa~
lonelyshadow
-Maha-
Smileyface

with BC head

gk_09

Now our second and MOST DELICIOUS KEBAB is none other than

THE MOST LOVED AND IF PHAMOUSSS
Aahaana
🀣

She failed to give anyone a party for three things and hence she is being put on the hot seat!

Unfortunately, her partner (Shruti) is busy and am sure if we put her up on the seat she will kill this poor little LK of hers πŸ˜›..

but if Aahaana can convince her partner, then surely we can have

Shruti
as a MOTW as well πŸ˜›β­οΈπŸ‘!

UH Oh, I can totally see Meli coming after me 🀣 🀣 🀣!

Wow isn't this amazing guys 😎!
GMs Shruti and Aahaana, and then our CC and BC Teams!

So folks... let us get going.. but wait.. please read the rules carefully!

- Please abide by the IF COC!

- Please refrain from asking any personal questions that would identify the person in real life!

- Each member is entitled to ONE QUESTION PER POST, meaning you can only ask one question to all the MOTW presented here per post!  Please wait for them to answer your question before asking any more!

- Please take the moment to read their answers as it is time consuming!

- No MODERATION RELATED QUESTIONS ARE TO BE ASKED!

Please note that this is a funfilled activities and hence, no forum related issues is to be brough up here! 

Thank you!

So folks, what other way can we celebrate this IF birthday... please share how delicious these Kebabs are!

So lets begin the party folks!
Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDIA-FORUMS.COM!

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

CC, BC AND MELZ/ SHRU
All is well babies 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday, India-Forums.com πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

Google uncle got me to this site and rest is history. I-F has given me so many great c friends for the life and I am happy to be part of this family.
Thank you I-F!

Radha - Gur and I will be going on our well deserved vacation😈...see you around New Year time...*bye bye my dear aatha😎

All the best CC and BC teams🀣 πŸ€£
Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Radha. What an amazing thread. Sheesh way to distract me and my studying! πŸ˜† 

You even kept all your CCs in secret about all of this. Chupa rustam. πŸ˜†

Happy birthday, IF.

Thank you for giving me such amazing friends!!! And giving me the opportunity to be a Coolbie, CC, and BC. I have really learned so much from all the teams and have interacted with the most AMAZING people through those teams. πŸ˜³

Vijay bhai, you have come such a long way and you should be so proud! Where's the party yaar? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— Congrats on the huge success of IF. Priya di a party from you too please! πŸ€—  You guys should be so proud. And Sree although I have not interacted with you, you're a huge part to the success too by being an admin through the years!! Party from you too! πŸ€—

Thank you to all the GMs, CMs, Mods, Viewbies, Coolbies, & all of the ladder groups! Without you, this success isn't possible! You all have worked so hard! <3 Its amazing how time flies...9 years and still counting forever!!

Radha lovely lovely lovely thread! πŸ‘

PS: None of my bosses can escape from grilling sessions: *cough cough* MELZ, RADHA, GUR!  πŸ€£
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 11 years ago
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy 9th Birthday India-Forums πŸ€— Thank you for giving me some of my best friends today.  May you continue to grow every year.

And not cool Radha πŸ˜­ *packs luggage* Meli and I are off to vacation - good luck to everyone else πŸ˜ƒ

sam78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday India-Forums!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
sharmagauri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow today IF s & tomorrow shilpa s

the best happened  
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy 9th Birthday IF ! Vijay, this is a great platform which you've created! I got to meet all sorts of gr8 people on IF, and many of them have become an important part of my life!

I hope this site continues to excel in the right direction.. and maybe ...😳you can do some future changes to le spamming error.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

πŸ₯³HAPPY BIRTHDAY IF WHAT AN ADDICTION YOU ARE AND SUNDAY MORNING I AM SITTING WITH YOU OVER A CUP OF TEA

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF YOUR BIRTHDAY AND I FOR ONE BELIEVE IN NUMERLOLOGY THINK 9 IS AND WILL BE A VERY EVENTFUL AND HAPPY YEAR FOR IF AND ALL IFIANSπŸ₯³

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday India Forums! You're 9 now!

I loved it, Google led me here! And I'm totally Happy to get site like this. I wish I would be here for Jassi Jaisi times.

Well , be Ready Aahaana and Shruti.

And Saraa ,especially!
I'm gonna Grill Everyone soon!🀣 ,🀣

Regards Dev😳