TOI- Nothing Is Natural in Bigg Boss-Mink Brar

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
The beautiful and sexy Mink Brar was roped in Colors Bigg Boss season 6 to make the 'thanda' atmosphere of the house a little hot and happening. But unfortunately till the time Mink start entertaining audiences she was declared eliminated from the house along with funny Vrajesh. Both Urvashi's favoriute were shown the doors by the Bigg Boss last night. In a candid talk with Mink, she opened up to TOI.com about her feelings and took off curtains from the contestant's face.

As it is said that the reality show Bigg Boss is the most controversial and ill treated show in which celebrities are least interested to take part in as it leads to maligning their name and standard. When asked Mink about is the house that danger to live in, she said, " Bigg Boss I would say is an life time experience, it's a mixture of all good and bad and everything that even don't exits I would say. Everything is memorable, right from getting up in the house every morning and the cat fights and stupid dramas that took place. There were good times and bad times for me. But such chance comes only once in a life time."

"I don't know what went wrong and I got eliminated but I think the decision was unfair as I was entered the house where as others were already living in the house with an experience. So it took me time to make out who are my friends and enemies and till the time knew, I was thrown out. I think I would have given a week more so that even I could have entertained people," shares Mink when asked about her elimination.

As Mink said, she knows who her enemies and friends are, TOI.com ask the names, "Urvashi, Niketan and Vrijesh are my friends whereas Aashka, Delnaaz and Sana are not in my good books," says Mink.

Why Delnaaz, Sana and Aashka are not as good as your friends? "Three of them are utterly fake and strange; keeping quite does not mean that you are right. Delnaaz and Aashka are negative and are playing games where as Sana is clueless. I think Delnaaz and Aashka should get out of the house next week," observes Mink.

Nothing is natural in Bigg Boss-Mink Brar

Talking about Bigg Boss season 6, Mink said, "In Bigg Boss this year nothing is happening natural, everyone knows what is going to happen next. Even if one has been called in the confession room, the other contestants know that he has been given a secret task. So nothing natural and fair is happening."

Who according to you should win this season? Definitely Urvashi and Niketan as they are honest and very clear about their thoughts and deeds, never changing people they are. Even while getting out from the house I was worried about only two people they are Urvashi and Niketan. But I will watch the show for my friends."

Would you like to enter the house back in a wild card entry? "
Yes, I wouldn't mind stepping again as I said I didn't get time to explore."

TOI.com asked Mink to give one word explanation for each contestant in the house:

Aashka-Super negative, Urvashi-Strong, Delnaaz- Fake, Rajiv-Idiot, Dinesh-Sweet, Imam-Idhar ka na udhar ka.. kahi ka nahi hai vo, Sana-No brains, Niketan-Darling, Karishma-Barbie doll, Sapna-50/50, Santosh-Filmy, Vishal-Lazy...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minaalM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bingo ðŸ‘

Minka gave perfect tittles to the contestants 😃

we will miss you Minkay 😊
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
one word for mink - shut up 😆
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Perfect titles for each contestant... Nice interview Minkdi...
ghoshmedha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sick lady... c ws d mst fake nd negatv prsn!!! nd niketan a drlng...😆😆😆Edited by ghoshmedha - 11 years ago
Alrightokie thumbnail
Look who is talking...wild card entry in your dreams Ms Brar. Viewers don't want more chamchas in this show. Yes decisions are always unfair when it is not in your favor..yeah we all know that by now.  good luck with whatever you are upto. poor girl anshu bhi bahayethe do char but can't figure what went wrong.

perfect title for contestant..will miss u mink

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alrightokie

Look who is talking...wild card entry in your dreams Ms Brar. Viewers don't want more chamchas in this show. Yes decisions are always unfair when it is not in your favor..yeah we all know that by now.  good luck with whatever you are upto. poor girl anshu bhi bahayethe do char but can't figure what went wrong.

Tell me about it. She thinks she's got the potential to come back. Please woman...you were nothing but a sidekick right from the start.😆😆

Bye bye Mink...I hope you did not let the door hit you on the way out.😆
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I love it ! Perfectly described the contestants Minkary ðŸ‘

Originally posted by: Alrightokie

Such holier-than-thou attitude is reserved especially for the sore losers who don't know how to up their game ðŸĪŠ

Edit: Forgot to mention the obvious, Good Riddance, now some Minkchika to celebrate her exit

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago