Urvashi most genuine - Vrajesh Hirjee

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Funny man Vrajesh Hirjee who entertained one and all with his comedy skills in the sixth season of Bigg Boss on Colors was eliminated last night from the bigg boss house. Though his elimination came as a surprise to many, Vrajesh on the other hand seemed to be quite relaxed with this news. 

"I am not at all disappointed infact I am extremely happy. I will finally meet my family though I am little disoriented but for me the fun was over long back." 

Vrajesh adds, "Due to certain turn of events I became very quite and people wanted to see the humorous side of Vrajesh. I am not at all surprised with my elimination as I was not serving the purpose of my stay at the bigg boss house. If I would have given some entertainment like back bitching, being romantically involved with somebody or following a camp, then there was no chance of me being eliminated." 

Vrajesh who spent almost sixty days inside the Bigg Boss house considers his stay at the house as once in a lifetime experiences but decides not to return as a wild card entry if ever given a chance. "It was a fantastic learning experience for me. Initially I was very reluctant to take up the project but I am very happy that I did the show. 'Din bhar gaye hain kya mere, jitne din raha bahut hogaya'. Though I am contractually bound by but if given a chance I would not like to return." 

During Vrajesh's stay at the Bigg Boss house even his close friends like Aashka turned against him. On asked about how he reacts on the allegation that his friends put on him. He says, "I think I was always very outspoken about things be it my frustration when Assem was washing extra coffee mugs or any other issue. And I feel somewhere down the line this worked against me. Some of the house mates said that I was back biting about them but actually I was just trying to tell them the truth. I have always told them that Bigg Boss is just a reality show but the actual reality is outside. So whatever you do here you will have to compensate for it outside. " 

Vrajesh also went ahead to share his views on the most fake and genuine person in the house. "According to me Rajev is an extremely fake person. His aggressive behaviour with Imam was not needed. Delnaaz has told him so many times that she does not want to talk about her personal life on national television but he still repeats the same thing. He is just trying to take an advantage of the situation. Rajev is just making a fool out of himself." 

However, like a true friend when it comes to chose the most genuine person from the Bigg Boss house, his vote goes to Urvashi. "I know everyone is playing a game inside the house but for me Urvashi is the one who is being fair until now. Apart from her I think Nirahua is a fantastic and genuine person." 

Vrajesh concludes by saying that the real winner of this game is Bigg Boss.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Rajev-is-making-a-fool-of-himself-Vrajesh-Hirjee/articleshow/17533286.cms
Edited by girlie_giggles - 11 years ago