Blast from the past : AD - Karan V Grover

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Aniruddh Dave enters Woh Rehne Waali...

Finally, a man enters the lives of the four widows in Sahara One's Woh Rehne Mehlon Ki..

After the unexpected and shocking deaths of their husbands, the four widows in Sahara One and Rajshri Productions' Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki will see a ray of hope with the entry of a new guy in Aniruddh Dave

According to our source, "Aniruddh will play a character named Deven, who comes into the show like a breath of fresh air. He is a budding actor and will be bright, and is good at mimicry too. He will succeed in bringing some happiness in the lives of the four widows, Rani (Reena Kapoor), Janki (Bhairavi Raichura), Payal (Neha Desai) and Rajini (Preeti Chaudhary). He will later be paired opposite Rajini". 

We tried contacting Aniruddh, but he was busy and asked us to call later. 

However, Producer Kavita Barjatya confirmed the news and said, "Yes, Aniruddh's character will get some brightness into the lives of the four widows". 

Aniruddh was earlier short listed to play the male lead in Rajshri's recently launched show onZee TVYahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli. However, as reported earlier, the role finally went to Karan Grover aka Kayjee.

So looks like Suhasi was supposed to be paired with AD but the role eventually went to Karan. And in this article, AD enters the show after Karan's role dies in the show.

Speak of fate that both Suhasi and AD are coming together on a new show ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karsuh thumbnail
Thanks Visha 😊 Karan got the role for YMGGK ðŸ˜‰ and now in 3 years both Suhasi and AD are coming together and it's not for Rajshri but a different PH and i am happy for AD that he is finally being cast opposite Suhasi 😉
VishaD. thumbnail
Looks like the pairing was fated to be made ðŸ˜†
karsuh thumbnail
Yes it is fated 😊 and now we just have to wait and see how their chemistry is going to be like 😉
VishaD. thumbnail
Not sure how AD would have been in YMGGK if he was finalized opposite Suhasi then ðŸ˜³
karsuh thumbnail
We don't think about that because Karan was meant for YMGGK and no one would have done justice as Karan Prasad and Ranchod  ðŸ˜‰ and Karan was superb in both the roles 😃 and i am so happy that Karan was finalised for YMGGK 😉 But for this role we don't know yet as the show has not started airing yet? We will only know when it starts and i am sure that it will be good 😃
VishaD. thumbnail
Haha, that's true. Hopefully Suhasi's character in the show has twins and Karan enters as her pair ðŸ˜†
karsuh thumbnail
I want Karan on a new show with a female lead who is tall and talented and if possible still single 😉
VishaD. thumbnail
Hopefully he returns with Rajshri ðŸ˜‰
karsuh thumbnail
Yes Visha and i hope so too 😉