Mink Brar: Aashka worst contestant(article)

faiza_elahi202 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Mink Brar entered the Bigg Boss house as a wild card entry. The model stayed in the house for a month and now that she is out of the house, she has a lot to share. In a candid chat with Dailybhaskar.com, Mink speaks about her experience in the house and who she thinks can win the show.

Commenting on her stay in the house Mink said, "It's a experience of a lifetime, I can't explain it in words. It's a different feeling and emotion. In that house we can never do what we actually want to. I wanted to add life and colors to the house but the place is an unpredictable one. Whatever you think you want to do you can't. In the initial days nobody was talking to me and I felt lonely. "

When asked who she thinks is the worst contestant, she promptly said, "Aashka is the worst contestant. She is a highly negative person and makes it very obvious. When I used to laugh, she would look at me as if she can't stand me laugh."

Mink also spoke to us about her bond with Niketan. Mink said, "I bonded well with Niketan. There was no romantic link up but we understood each other very well. He knew that I was behaving the way I am and that I wasn't acting fake. Apart from Niketan, Vrajesh and Urvashi too became my good friends."

And who according to her should win the show? "I feel Urvashi or Niketan should win the show," Mink declared.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-bigg-boss-6-mink-brar-evicted-from-house-calls-aashka-worst-contestant-4103797-NOR.html  Edited by faiza_elahi202 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
LOL Well done Mink

Aashka is the worst

πŸ˜†
SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Like we don't know about it. πŸ€£
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 only bb loves ansoo
SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

only bb loves ansoo

BB's darling Aansoo πŸ€’
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
After the show, Aashka will reveal all her ansoos and negativity was a put-on act for the show.

In real life she is an extremely cheerful, bubbly, positive, full of life and energy girl, she will claim!πŸ‘πŸΌ

faiza_elahi202 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

After the show, Aashka will reveal all her ansoos and negativity was a put-on act for the show.

In real life she is an extremely cheerful, bubbly, positive, full of life and energy girl, she will claim!πŸ‘πŸΌ

yeah πŸ˜†
poshtho thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaa,.mink darling,..you are right,...aashkaa,..ek gandagi hain,..jo baaki achhce cheez ko bho gandhaa kar degi,..hate you Aaashkaa,.
joohi5ifyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes... Aaska is worst.🀒 I don't kw hw she is in the house.She shd hv evicted yesterday. Sad !!!a Nice and Sweet girl went.Can't understand hw this Loser Rondu 😑Aaska is getting votes of audience.Uff...she is full of Negativity
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
errr... Why was Minkdi evicted over these lame villagers. Missing her. πŸ˜”Nice interview.