ANGEL Urvashi, VAMP Aashka, FAKE Delnaz, Bakhtiyar

compulsory thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
To all the people who want to argue that Urvashi is not an angel, but a human, I want to clear that 'ANGEL' is the word that I used with love for Urvashi.. I am not trying to say that Urvashi is a fairy or God

*Firstly, I want to tell people that though this post is very lengthy, but it has many facts..
So please read till the end at least for the efforts I made*

Secondly, WE LOVE YOU Urvashi 🤗❤️

Now, coming to the point of DELU & ULLU (Bakhtiyaar)

We have seen how unsportingly Bakhtiyaar Irani has behaved with the girls team in Zara Nachke Dikha just because boys team was losing.. 

He kept fighting & insulting his wife Tanaaz in Bigg Boss 3.. 

He even abused Vindu Dara Singh's wife in Maa Exchange.. 

And the latest is Bakhtiyaar's mannerless behaviour with Urvashi Dholakia..

Bakhtiyaar was protective about his sister Delnaaz..

But aren't all those above mentioned women with whom Bakhtiyaar misbehaved also somebody else's sisters????

This arrogant & rude man Bakhtiyaar Irani has no respect for women..

The world has seen it!!

Bakhtiyaar said, "Ekta Kapoor is right when she does the casting for Vamps"

Has Bakhtiyaar forgotten that Aashka Goradia has been one of the most cunning, ruthless, hated and award winning Vamps in Ekta Kapoor's serial like Kahin Toh Hoga, Laagi Tujhse Lagan, Shubh Vivah & many other shows??

BUT he calls Aashka 'Sweetheart' because she is Delnaaz's CHAMCHI..

Urvashi is reel life Vamp..

Aashka Goradia always spreads negative energy in the house.. She makes people fight & still thinks that she is an angel who is always right..

She always does 'IDHAR KA UDHAR'

Immediately after coming from the mud house, she instigated everyone against Imam by saying that he had become naked in front of her..

She told Delnaaz about Urvashi's mimicry.. 

Then she tried to wash Niketan's brain by saying what all things Urvashi spoke against him.. But she had to shut her mouth when Niketan said that Urvashi had already told him about it..

Before Aashka's 1st eviction, she used to constantly interfere & bring fights between Rajeev & Delnaaz..

When Aashka had gone to the village house, even Rajeev & Delnaaz were talking nicely..

After she returned, her one & only aim was to constantly bitch about Urvashi & put her down in front of other's eyes.. Whenever Urvashi is happy, Aaskha is depressed.. It clearly shows she is jealous about Urvashi..

So Bakhtiyaar, open your eyes & understand that not Urvashi, but Aashka is real life Vamp..

In a conversation with Salman Khan, Vishal said that Delnaaz was too sweet & sometimes he couldn't judge whether she was actually so sweet or being FAKE!

Didn't this comment of Vishal offend the loving brother of Delnaaz?

Vishal also said, " Delnaaz roz mujhe CHAAWAL, doodi aur LAL SAAG khilati thi aur har baar poochti thi kaisa bana hai.. Main uska khaana khaake thak chuka hoon.. Mujhe nahi pasand!!!!"

But still Bakhtiyaar didn't bash Vishal & infact hugged him!!

I guess even Bakhtiyaar was fed up of Delnaaz's *LAL SAAG*& her cooking & so he could relate to Vishal & understand his pain..

Rajeev is a good man & he really cares for Delnaaz & supports her.. He has never spoken badly about her on the show. .

But Delnaaz has always underestimated & insulted Rajeev & spoilt his image in front of the contestants & audience by talking against him & crying..

I loved the way how Rajeev FINALLY spoke for his respect & gave back to Delnaaz & Bakhtiyaar in tonight's episode..

I wanted him to open up more things about Delnaaz & Bakhtiyaar, but Delnaaz didn't allow him to speak..

Delnaaz looks like one dominating & crying & sympathy hungry woman!

Delnaaz was called 'BST Bus' on the big screen in Kal Ho Na Ho as she is fat.. 

Why didn't Bakhtiyar fight or abuse the Director & Producers for calling his sister Delnaaz 'BST Bus' which clearly indicates that she is moti?? (JUST KIDDING 😊)

And by the way, the same Ekta Kapoor who casted Urvashi & Aashka as Vamps had casted Delnaaz as the 'Ever eating Pammi' in Kya Hua Tera Waada & jokes were constantly cracked on her personality & eating.. Why did Delnaaz & Bakhtiyaar accept for such role if 'MOTI' was so offensive??

*I am not at all defending Urvashi for calling Delnaaz moti..

It's NOT at all right to call people moti.. 

But I am trying to say that MOTI is not as bad as the things that Aashka & Delnaaz speak about Urvashi*

Urvashi is gorgeous & not as fat as Delnaaz.. But he called Urvashi moti..

Bhaktiyaar himself is MOTU (Olympics ko jaayega toh wrestling mein gold medal jeet ke aayega)

LOL😆

According to Bakhtiyaar, "Meri behen khud ke paise ka khaati hain"

Urvashi bhi khud ke paise ka khaati hai.. Is she surviving on Delnaaz or Bakhtiyar's money??

From the age of 17, she has independently brought up her 2 children.. She has not just given them comfort & education, but most importantly a wonderful culture & good manners.. Her children behaved in a dignified way.. When they met her, they spent their time loving & supporting their mother rather than abusing other contestants..

I must say, even Sapna's friends were nice & positive..

Urvashi is a strong woman.. She doesn't cry when people bitch about her or stop being her friends.. She can fight alone.. Nobody can break her..

She becomes emotional only for her dad, mother & children..

The only times we saw her crying before this was when she missed her dad & when Navjot Singh Sidhu left the house..

Last night when URVASHI cried for her children, even I & my mother cried with her..

It was such an emotional moment..

There were REAL tears in her eyes.. Her tears & feelings were genuine..

And she also looked very cute like a baby 😊

After all the mess that Bakhtiyaar created yesterday, Delnaaz didn't feel bad for Rajeev or Urvashi or anyone else.. She was actually worried about her image in front of the contestants & audience..

Delnaaz said to Aashka & Sana, "Woh kitna bolke gaya.. Logon ke saath meri dushmani badegi"
She must have felt 'Maine itne din se apne liye jo sweet aur innocent image build ki thi, Bakhtiyar ne dhai minute mein uski band baja di'

According to Bakhtiyar, 'Log aaj bhi uske behen pe marte hain' & Delnaaz looks like Karishma (LOL😆😆)

Urvashi called Delnaaz moti only in front of Mink.. Bakhtiyaar made that a big issue..

But during the military task, when the other team was supposed to apply colour on Sidhu ji, Urvashi was called 'Moti Bhains' by Sapna in front of the entire Bigg Boss 6 contestants, but nobody stood for her.. Not even her so called emotional & angelic friends Delnaaz, Aashka & Sana stood for her..

Then why making 'MOTI' an issue now?

Instead of supporting their friend Urvashi, they ganged up against her & supported Sapna just because Urvashi was in Niketan's team!!

Delnaaz says, "We should not take task seriously & break our friendship for it"
But they all broke friendship with Urvashi because of the task as she supported Niketan..

From the beginning, Delnaaz & Aashka used to bitch behind Urvashi's back saying that they were with Urvashi just because they were her colleagues, but they disliked her..

Aashka even said that she was scared of Urvashi (As if Aashka is a sweet, innocent kid!!)

Even when there was an option of saving 2 people, Urvashi saved Aashka.. 

But Aashka didn't save Urvashi though they spent most of the time together.. 

But still Urvashi never asked or complained about it to Aashka.. She was as nice as before to Aashka.. Even Aashka admitted it & apologized in front of all..

So from the beginning it were Aashka & Delnaaz who were being mean to Urvashi.. Urvashi was always loyal to them..

Now, coming to the reason for Aashka & Delnaaz's split with Urvashi..

Firstly, Sapna made a cheap, vulgar hand action & comments towards Urvashi (Sana found it normal..!!)

Later, Sana & some other female(I think Delnaaz) were the first to put colour on Niketan.. The girls started it..

After that, even Niketan & Rajeev started applying colour on the rest of the people for fun..

But Sapna made such a small thing a big issue & behaved as if the men were trying to molest the women..

She even told Siddhu ji that he was a coward & that he was dead for her..

Sapna was screaming & blaming, but nobody stopped her insane & rude behaviour..

When Urvashi spoke for her team & mainly for the truth, her friends left her & supported Sapna!!

Aashka calls people 'Dogla' , but during the last 'Rajneeti' task, we saw her getting mad at Sapna & saying, "Sapna ke baalon mein bleach zyaada ho gaya"

Aashka Goradia even called Sapna a 'Psycho'& 'Paagal', but then she went on to support her enemy Sapna against her friend Urvashi..!!

Isn't that 'Doglapan' for Aashka???? 

Even after that, Urvashi has tried a lot to patch up with Delnaaz & Aashka, but they kept avoiding her..

When Urvashi went to Aashka's room (Captain's room), Aashka asked Urvashi why she was there & told her to go to Niketan..

Later, Aashka even taunted a lot on Urvashi saying that Sapna was concerned about her, but though Urvashi was her friend, she didn't care for her..

Even after all this, Urvashi went to hug & kiss Aashka many times, but Aashka's response was very cold..

So Urvashi had tried a lot to sort out things with Aashka & Delnaaz, but they kept sidelining Urvashi & took Sana in their group..

So Bakhtiyaar should see that his sister Delnaaz & his sweetheart Aashka first took the step of enemity towards Urvashi..

But why is Bigg Boss being partial to Delnaaz & her Bakhtiyaar?

Firstly, a lot of portion was edited from the 'Statue' episode & Bakhtiyaar's misbehaviour with Urvashi didn't appear as pathetic as it actually was..

Bakhtiyaar abused Urvashi & even involved Urvashi's parents & children(which was not shown)!! 

And then Bakhtiyaar told Urvashi to not get personal with Delnaaz whereas he got personal with Urvashi by involving her family..!! Such a hypocrite he is!!

Why didn't they show the entire part in which Bakhtiyaar made nasty comments about Urvashi's personal life?

Not many people watch the live feed & for them the situation looks normal in which a protective brother defended his sister who is too sweet to speak for herself!

On television, they portray Delnaaz to be innocent & sweet..

But in the live feed, we see Delnaaz constantly bitching about Urvashi, Sapna, Niketan etc with her gang members Aashka & Sana, but why is that not shown??

In the 1 hour episode, they never show people Urvashi's caring side, the way she calmly corrects people when they are wrong & the fun that she has with her group..

The truth must be shown clearly & not manipulated to project Urvashi in bad light & Delnaaz in good light!!!!

And honestly, we can tolerate & like Delnaaz to some extent when compared to the Vamp Aashka Goradia.. 

Delnaaz is far better than Aashka..

Aashka is the main culprit behind all the misunderstandings, negativity, fights & sour relations between the contestants!!!!

"I & my mother love you Urvashi..

Don't feel bad because fatso Bakhtiyar called you fat.. The world knows who is fat & who is not!!

Even though you have two 17 years old kids, you look young & stunning'

You are beautiful & gorgeous.. Yesterday during your statue moment, you looked like a doll..

You are genuine, honest, caring & strong.. It was wonderful to see your kids supporting you..

We have seen you consoling Imam.. You are one sensible woman who calmly made Imam understand to behave nicely.. And we saw a tremendous change in his behaviour after that..

He started being sweet & calm.. And he has appreciated you many times for supporting him..

None of the housemates could tolerate him & neither they tried to be his friend or talk to him or understand his problem.. Not even Delnaaz tried even though she knew Imam since she was 14 years old..Everyone just isolated him & kept bitching about him.. This made him feel more lonely & unwanted in the house & provoked him to shout & fight.. Even you could have left him alone & not bothered about his feelings.. It was not necessary for you to talk to him as everyone was against him.. Also, he didn't have a great opinion about you.. He had told you that on your face & also in front of Aashka.. We have seen that..

But as a human, you made it a point to speak to him nicely & make him realize his mistakes.. You cared for him & gave him a positive energy, a hope & made him smile.. You corrected him & also made him feel good..

In the live feed, we have seen you confronting Santosh & making him understand his mistake when he abused your friend Mink.. You have also supported Niketan when Sapna was talking rubbish about him.. So you have always stood for your friends.. You have always stood for the right & spoken the truth..

When you cook, people love your food & honestly appreciate you"

👏 ⭐️ Urvashi, you are a perfect woman!!!!!!!!! ⭐️ 👏

🤗WE LOVE YOU URVASHI 🤗

🥳 👍🏼 We wish you ALL THE BEST to win Bigg Boss season 6 👍🏼 🥳

❤️ With Love ❤️,

*JRB-MRB*

😊😊 Everyone, please vote for Urvashi 😊😊

Edited by compulsory - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
YOUR post is now nominated for ' longest post on forum' ---award ----and I am sure you will win IT @ --- I read your post half-way through ----and YES you have some valid points / -- NOT  that I agree with everything ---but you have put across things well

FOR me, bhakti was at fault. simple.

AND how refreshing was it to see URVASHI not reacting to that in salman episode today. IF she was a sympathy seeker and insecure , she would have spoken endlessly about it ----BUT she chose to keep mum / ---shows that she isn't trying to play any kind of victim cards on the SHOW --/

BTW --- delnaaz being called BST bus does not relate to 'moti' situation here / ---its not comparable -/

Edited by --GODFATHER-- - 11 years ago
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ermmm very lengthy but really you have great observations bravo for that! 

Now coming to your post yes I agree with most of the things you have quoted .. Besides I must say Niketan is a true friend of Urvashi the way he made Aashka shut up was awesome .. 

Bhaktiyar .. One phrase for him WHO IS HE?  someone who did once upon a time a show on some channel a family show i guess  ... and participated in some realities shows where he himself destroyed his image and pretended like he is some superstar .. his uncalled attitude towards Urvashi was simply disgusting .. only if Urvashi could have speak he would not have strength to utter a single word infront of her .. i so wished only if BB would have released her ! Wese it was ironic that BB did allow Urvashi's sons and Sapna's girls to communicate with other contestants in free state but he made contestants statue and they remained as statues until Bakhtiyar left .. it was so evident if he would have released them then most  of them would not have spared him 
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kuch jyada hee likh diya hai 😆
padhu ya na padhu??
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
👏👏 for taking time to write such a lenghty post on urvashi.. I thought to ignore, but went ahead and read it completely..  And Kudos to you for writing this.

I wasn't a urvashi fan during the start, but started liking her with each day. Love her straightforwardness. Each points u have listed are very much valid.. Except the BST part , coz name calling in movies and in real are very very different. Urvashi was wrong in calling names, but bhaktiyaar's action was not justifiable at all. He is clearly a loser. 🤢 He being a participant very well knows what happens in BB and i've read comments of about how he had behaved with his wife in BB3. He had no rights to talk like that.. 🥱😡 I wish they had released urvashi and he would have got a piece of her mind 😡😡

Urvashi always stood up for her friends and Thankfully now niketan is her for her. Even Mink was there, but sad that she had to leave. Hope Nikki and Urvashi stay as friends till the end of the show and even after they exit.

Haven't watched todays episode yet, but so sweet of Urvashi to have kept quiet on that issue when Salman asked her. 👏

I hope  urvashi never cries again .. She made me cry yest and her kids prove how good a mother she is. 👍🏼

As u said, Aashka is the real vamp here 🤢😡 And i wish she gets eliminated very soon.. The SAD gang is getting disgusting with each day. I liked Sana from day 1, but losing respect for her with each day and my love and respect for Nik and Urvashi increasing with each day..

once again, thanks for such a long post..😳😳
shreyanag thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I read  the entire post.  Its perfect...Urvashi is a wonderful person 👍🏼. Her friendship towards aashka was genuine. 
jay8383 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@op, the length factor alone of your post should be considered to push the number of your posts by 100,you seem to be batting for the right team here by thrashing the mother teresa...sorry Delnaaz aka Delu.
sarah75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Longest post .liked it. Every1 noes delus n ashkas true color.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was one heck of long post. But  I agree with you. Specially when urvashi choose to be mum on the incident...i was like WOW...thats called Strong lady. 👏 Edited by sarasingh86 - 11 years ago
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I post this on another thread as well

Any one seen Bade Ache Lagte Hain?? Pummy aka Delnaz was called Moti and kitna khaati hai tu 100 times even Delnaz herself made her joke for fatness in a reality show!! Why Bakhtiyar did not have a problem with this..?? Her sister is fat n he should accept this gracefully and should advice her sister to ctrl her weight bcoz its not good for health