I don't want others gyaan on my personal life:Sara

downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/I-dont-want-others-gyaan-on-my-personal-life-Sara/articleshow/17520864.cms

I don't want other's gyaan on my personal life: Sara

The writer has posted comments on this articleBy Medhashrree DuttaMedhashrree Dutta, TNN | Dec 8, 2012, 12.00 AM IST
I don't want other's gyaan on my personal life: Sara
Sara Khan

On her recent visit to Indore, Sara Khan in a chat with us says she's fed up with the prying eyes in her life, and feels Bigg Boss was a not-so-good thing to happen to her

After her highly publicised appearance in Bigg Boss Season 4, Sara Khan gets miffed whenever the topic crops up, but claims that reality shows are fresh and exciting, and advises the young aspiring actors on how to take it easy while chasing one's dreams. Excerpts.

I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT BIGG BOSS
I'm someone who doesn't give a damn to what others say behind my back. Wherever I go, people are still stuck with the entire Bigg Boss episode. Why don't people understand that it's all over and I don't want to talk about it? It was just a not-so-good thing that happened to me, that's it. Let's just forget it and move on. Had I been wrong on my part and had it been any publicity stunt, I would have raised that issue again and again, but I chose to keep mum and that's only because I have confidence in myself and those who matter to me. I don't need to go around and prove myself. So why to create a tamasha out of it? With all my humility, I would like to say that I know what I'm doing and don't need others' gyaan on my personal life.

DAILY SOAPS HELP YOU CREATE A CERTAIN IMAGE
As an actor, I would say that daily soaps help you mature in the profession. Since I started off my career with a saas-bahu serial, for me daily soaps will always remain special. One thing that I don't understand with today's youth is that although they dislike TV shows, they'll be the first ones to opt for a role in them, if given a chance. Role kitna bhi unimportant kyun na ho. On the other hand, reality shows are fresh and exciting too. People get to know the real you and you just have to be yourself. No scripts, no acting. Daily soaps help you create a certain image and you're identified with it. Like I've always been a good bahu in all my shows, so when I go around wearing miniskirts or shorts, people are like, 'reality mein yeh aisi hai?' And that is fun. After all, people should also know the real Sara. If they love me after knowing me, I would be more than happy!

I'M PROUD THAT M.P. IS MY HOMELAND
I did my schooling from Bhopal and while in college, I was spotted by my director for Sapna Babul Ka... Bidaai. By the time I became Miss MP 2007, I knew that I wanted to become an actor. Today, there are many people from MP who're doing great in both television and films. That gives me pride. After all, MP is my homeland and yahan ke logon ka toh kya kehna. They're outstanding and happy-go-lucky! Just one piece of advice for the aspiring actors, although my journey has been good enough, but usually life in showbiz isn't a cakewalk. Try to realise your passion, but if it doesn't happen, choose an alternative. Don't spoil your life chasing a dream.