Aashka is the worst contestant - Mink Brar

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Bigg Boss 6: Mink Brar gets evicted, calls Aashka worst contestant

Mink Brar entered the Bigg Boss house as a wild card entry. The model stayed in the house for a month and now that she is out of the house, she has a lot to share. In a candid chat with Dailybhaskar.com, Mink speaks about her experience in the house and who she thinks can win the show.

Commenting on her stay in the house Mink said, "It's a experience of a lifetime, I can't explain it in words. It's a different feeling and emotion. In that house we can never do what we actually want to. I wanted to add life and colors to the house but the place is an unpredictable one. Whatever you think you want to do you can't. In the initial days nobody was talking to me and I felt lonely. "

When asked who she thinks is the worst contestant, she promptly said, "Aashka is the worst contestant. She is a highly negative person and makes it very obvious. When I used to laugh, she would look at me as if she can't stand me laugh."

Mink also spoke to us about her bond with Niketan. Mink said, "I bonded well with Niketan. There was no romantic link up but we understood each other very well. He knew that I was behaving the way I am and that I wasn't acting fake. Apart from Niketan, Vrajesh and Urvashi too became my good friends."

And who according to her should win the show? "I feel Urvashi or Niketan should win the show," Mink declared.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-bigg-boss-6-mink-brar-evicted-from-house-calls-aashka-worst-contestant-4103797-NOR.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jay8383 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is spot on,but you get that feeling every season about someone,wonder if there could really be so many worst members that there is no 'the worst'or just arguably the worst. .
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very true Mink
AASHKA is a damn negative person.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well said. Aashka is infact worst one out there. But I m sad why mink left. She was much entertaining than Karishma n nirahua. Her eviction was shocking. Anyways she was amazing in the house.
fkbutt thumbnail
dellu is more fake than ashka .
Viviann thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So true, totally agree with mink.. aaskha is the worst person on the show...nikalo jaldi se uskooo

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She's like no other, I don't think she should be on the show, seriously speaking the way she reacts/behaves isn't right, it doesn't look like an act she seems pretty disturbed in general.
imran5000 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aashka is nice but over-emotional. The biggest idiots are :

1. Iman
2. Sapna
3. Urvashi

ChoclateRB thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I cant stand her laughin too.. Edited by ChoclateRB - 11 years ago
SalluTheUllu thumbnail