7th Dec:WU: Haseena ki CHAAL-Ayan BEHAAL

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMFG y doesn't Haseena go on a diet and stop interfering in ppl's lives and she has no right to judge Nikhat's skin complexion cuz she is ugly slight dark and fat I felt really bad wen she was gonna put the kala tika on nikhat and she said get some kind of powder can't remember rite now to put on Nikhat cuz the kala tika wouldn't show...urgh!!!😡 The fight scene between AsYa and the gundas seemed awesome I'm only saying tht cuz I saw it on sbb yesterday else I wouldn't have known anything😆 and Zoya is really mad she told Dilshad and Najma tht she beated up the goon herself but maybe it was hard for her to accept tht she was helpless and Asad had to save her but yea some girls tend to feel bad wen they can't defend themselves
Edited by swaggerchick16 - 11 years ago
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..
Why they have to add iritating characters in nice serial, like Haseena Bii😕. Wonder why Imraan never say anything, when he joined Zingala group I got better vibes and felt he likes Nikhat...

Nurshad.kajen thumbnail
thanks for the update...lovely episode...
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thnk u:)

awesome epi n asya were just sooo cute.their frst major eyelock n frst huggie☺️☺️
J12L85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, and yip even I am waiting for someone to stand up to Haseena and humiliate her. People like her who think they are one of the worlds wonders really need to be brought back to reality in the worst way possible for all their vindictiveness.
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Thanks for the updatee, lovely episode
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
why is nikat family allowing her to b humiliated like this, r they so desperate for her to get married that they will put up with this old biddy n her demands. What's next a house, a business when r these people going to stop this crap.

This woman is going to torment this girl if she married into that family, Haseena is a greedy witch who needs to b brought down to reality. Refuse the marriage n we wil c what she can do.

Aayan is to immature, he has a lot of growing up to do.
Zoya n Asad what a pair, so want to c their love story i am sure it will b beautiful. i also think he is warming towards her.
KaJen_Ki_Mamta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg...! Loved d f8.. ! Bt felt bad n hurt wen dos goons hit bottle on Asad's head loved AsYa scene.. I want dat song... Ayaan k piche pad gayi hai wo razia and haseena.. I hate bth... Huh..! Zoya ki bachi... Mar khayi asad ne.. Gundo ko bhagaya asad ne.. Credit ap lenge... Nt fair...! Omg...! Asad g apne Zoya k liye apni ammi se juth bola :O i dont believe dis.. I find Nikhat vry pretty.. Y dis haseena taunting her now n den.. **beep beep beep** (sorry muje galiya ati nahi) loved d episode... Precap: huh.. Ayaan ko mar rahe hai wo log.. **angry** asad chup nahi bethega ab.. 1 more f8.. Asad our hero wil save his brother yupieee
Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update.the fight was awesome.