veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
ok...after watching whole mahaepisode & ystrday episode...i am kind of satisfied how things are gone...for me its defently dsnt mttr that ...why priya dance with rajat???...why ram always misbehv with priya front of others???..why they behaving like a children in mature lovestory???...bla bla bla...bcz i can ansr myself on evry question...so i bttr like to watch the gud things which also happen along with these craps...

aur kal ka episode...ufff  bhar bhar k imotions aur dialogue the boss jinhe dekhne me to mujhe solid maza aa gya...ha theek h ki main sakshi ki bht badi fan hu...i am crazy for her...but iska ye katai mtlb nhi h ki kisi aur ko na dekhu..kamiyo pe burai karu ya na karu pr achhaiyo ki tareef jarur krti hu...

&ystrday...ufff...i jst love how raya potrate themselvs front of eachother... & rambabu...ufff...dnt know why he smiling in whole scene...its natural or created?   but it is somthing which i defently love to bear...abhi to thodi der pehle custudy  ki bat kr rhe the...aur jaise hi priya ko dekha sb ghayab...aur chehre pr ek kamal ki smile...wooow jst love it...people always says..women can talk from eyes...ya they r...but after watching raya hospital scene...i can say love can talk frm eyes dsnt mttr ki wo man ki ankhe h ya women ki jin ankho me pyar hoga wo ankhe bolengi...ye alag bat h ki humlogo ko naino ki bhasha jra kam samajh aati h...but rampriya ki ankho ki bhasha samajh aa jati h...& its all bcz of ram sakshi's magical acting...ufff...they r fbls...

ok ab itna kuchh bola h to bhai sakshi k liye kuchh specially to bolungi na...wrna meri post adhuri rh jayegi yar...to ye to main hamesha karungi...ufff ...what she is???...yar kya bolu main janti hu ki main whi bate ghuma phira k bolti rhti hu jinka mtlb yhi nikalta h ki sakshi is best & nobody can match her...pr jb tak alag alag tareeke h tab tak to bolti hi rahungi...mahaepisode k shuruat se lekr ant tak mere liye sakshi is the one whome i can watch without my eyes off...lol...but at last night episode...wooohooo..ankhe to tab bhi nhi jhpki pr juban jarur band ho gyi...not for her speech...qki wo to hamesha hi phadu aur best hote h aur usne jo bhi bataya wo main already janti  hu about life hehehe...bt i love her more when she not talk...bcz when she dnt talk  she talk tooo much from eyes...expression...ufff..sabkuchh bht achha tha ram se bate krna dialogue bolna ram ka priya ko touch krna aur priya ki ankho  me ansu aa jana...evrything was suprb but best one is...
when priya leavs room & stop on door aur jo mudke dekhti h na bosss...hayyyeee...mere liye to wo situation ho jati h...kabhi daye lage kabhi baye lage.dhanno ki  bullet dil pe dhaye lage...lol...itna asar to anu ki  bullte me bhi nhi tha...jitna sakshi ki nazar me tha...hayeee..isiliye m hamesha bolti hu ki..insan ka kam bolta h..aapko kuchh kehne ki jarurat nhi h...achhi cheeze khud nazar aa jati h...

woohhoo..kull milakar i defently enjoy whole mahaepisode with awsm ram sakshi...as our belovd raya...thats why i always say..

bade achhe lagte hain na... 

with love
veena

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Veenaji tussi great ho aur BALH ki forum ka hope ho...really both RaYa were awesome, in fact in maha episode when Ram touched Priya after got the bullet, both were fab, Ram had tremendous expression when bullet hit him and even in the ambulance when he talked to Rajat and also when he was writhing in pain and Priya try to put him comfortable in her lap, OMG, both are just awesome, loved when Ram said Priya his first word after the bullet and also said I, does he wanted to say I love u, don't know but when Priya was saying these things to Neha her expression were just remarkable and yes of course the last scene in hospital, Rams touch, her tears and turning round to see her jaan and lastly the glaring look to Rajjo bhaiyya, wah! kya baat hain...but has anyone notice that Ram us wearing a band in his right wrist, I saw that in maha episode abs also in yesterday's one
veena23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

Veenaji tussi great ho aur BALH ki forum ka hope ho...really both RaYa were awesome, in fact in maha episode when Ram touched Priya after got the bullet, both were fab, Ram had tremendous expression when bullet hit him and even in the ambulance when he talked to Rajat and also when he was writhing in pain and Priya try to put him comfortable in her lap, OMG, both are just awesome, loved when Ram said Priya his first word after the bullet and also said I, does he wanted to say I love u, don't know but when Priya was saying these things to Neha her expression were just remarkable and yes of course the last scene in hospital, Rams touch, her tears and turning round to see her jaan and lastly the glaring look to Rajjo bhaiyya, wah! kya baat hain...but has anyone notice that Ram us wearing a band in his right wrist, I saw that in maha episode abs also in yesterday's one

hahaha...my plsr...but really they r rockstar...❀️
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome veena di
ram sakshi are truly magical
dey have very expressive eyes 
n ram was so cute just smiling n dat hand scene was too good 
love raya
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Veenaji,

I m just waiting for ur post and it is fabulous And really Sakshi is the best  The two diff looks one to Ram and the other to Rajat the variation  ufff... really  amazing  I just love her and her acting passion
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

awesome veena di

ram sakshi are truly magical
dey have very expressive eyes 
n ram was so cute just smiling n dat hand scene was too good 
love raya

πŸ˜† You know isn' t it that there is a thread that proves those two hands are neither Ram' s nor Sakshi's .So much for  our drooling!
Mani-RK thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

πŸ˜† You know isn' t it that there is a thread that proves those two hands are neither Ram' s nor Sakshi's .So much for  our drooling!

i knw hav seen the proof too but hain tho raya ka na 
Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 11 years ago
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Veenadi we know you are ST' s deewani, but can write some more on our Rambabu also tho aur mazaa aatha.In the shooting scene I thought Ram was amazingly graceful in his slow motion  fall with his facial expression, first denial and then shock at seeing blood,and then hovering between consciousness and drowsiness.and sense of relief at seeing himself in Priya's lap.,his stretch of hands and Priya's holding it  was the lasting image of the day.uff.

veena23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

Veenadi we know you are ST' s deewani, but can write some more on our Rambabu also tho aur mazaa aatha.In the shooting scene I thought Ram was amazingly graceful in his slow motion  fall with his facial expression, first denial and then shock at seeing blood,and then hovering between consciousness and drowsiness.and sense of relief at seeing himself in Priya's lap.,his stretch of hands and Priya's holding it  was the lasting image of the day.uff.

hahaha...i know dear...rambabu was really vry amazing on that scene...even jb anushka ne goli mari i was shauting...awww   kamini ne sachhi me goli mar di..hahaha...i know its smthing ovr but i did it..& mere daddy so gye the to uth k puchhte kya hua...to mne kaha rambabu ko goli  mar di isne...to daddy bhi meri hi style me bolte hain...to rambabu mar jayenge...aur main hasne lagi...humlog aise dekhte hain inkoπŸ˜›...aur yha pe jyada isliye nhi bola bcz i am talking about last night episode...wha bhi rambabu kamal hi the...😊
Mani-RK thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

@bold i loved ram's expressions in bullet scene n dat ambulance scene was too emotional n gave goosebumps