New SS My Hot Professor note on pge 57

pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi this is my 1st ss in this if 
i have been a silent reader n usually i just like everybody's comment 
i m giving u d character sketch of my ssn if u want me to continue do let me know

My Hot Professor - Arshi

Character Sketch:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Arnav Singh Raizada: Age 28yrs. Same as d serial arrogant, rude, doesn't believe in love bcoz he have seen girls around him who r either for his money or after his looks. But somewhere in his heart he knows there is somebody special made for him. But very sweet to his sister. Owner of famous AR fashion house. Guest professor of fashion designing in a famous college (St. Philomena Convent College, Mumbai). Teaches them every 6mnths and selects the best student from them as an intern for his fashion house.

Khushi Kumari Gupta: Age 18yrs. Same as d serial cute, childish, when needed very mature and understanding, good in studies and academics, loves singing and dancing. Traditional yet modern. Her stress buster is making jalebies. Believes in simple living1st yr of her study in St. Philomena Convent College. Also works in a radio as a RJas a part time job. In radio she hears to love and friendship related problems and gives them solutions. Waiting for her prince charming. Wants to become famous designer so that her family feels proud of her. She is been adopted by Gupta's. New in Mumbai

Payal Gupta: Age 22yrs. Shy, Studies in St. Philomena Convent College but in Commerce Field. Wants to become an accountant. Loves Khushi like her own sister. Both sisters can do anything for their family and friends. They are from Lucknow.   She doesn't let Khushi anywhere alone so she is also a RJ in same radio but she does cookery show. Khushi and Payal have Common friends

Akash  Raizada: Age 26yrs. Cousin younger brother of Arnav. Works in AR Fashion House as Head of Finance and also an owner of AR Fashion House. Has been out of station for about 3yrs now to take care of other AR branches in other cities and countries. Sometimes goes to the same college along with his brother Arnav to give tips for new students. Very shy and silent type of person. Loves his sister very much. Very happy go lucky man for his family and friends. Loves teasing his bro and sister.

Lavanya Singh Raizada: Age 18yrs. Apple of all the Raizada's. Best friends of Khushi and Payal. Studying in same class with Khushi. Very fashionable, loves to flirt with guys but a healthy one. Loves someone very much but haven't expressed her feelings to him. All her friends know about him. Friends call her La

Nandkishore (NK): Age 26yrs. Works as a professor in same college. Brother of Khushi and Payal. Very few teachers and friends of his sisters know about it. Best buddies of Arnav and Akash. Very funny and friendly with students. Loves someone very much but haven't expressed his feelings to her bcoz he is scared of her rejection. Khushi calls him veerji (in Punjabi elder brother's are known as veer) and Payal calls him Nandkishore.

Anjali Kaur:  Age 22yrs. Studying in same class with Payal. Best friends of Khushi, Payal and Lavanya. In steady relationship with Shyam Manohar Jha.

Shyam Manohar Jha: Age 26yrs. Professor in same college. Best buddies of NK, Arnav and Akash. Loves Anjali very much and in a very steady relationship with. Wants to marry her in future. (Not a negative character).

Other Characters:

Mama & Mami

Nani: -Childhood friend of Dadi. Very friendly n sweet to her family.

Dadi: - She is strict but loves her family very much.

Shashi & Garima Gupta: Parents of 3 kids ' Payal, Nk, Khushi

Buaji

Hey guys this is my first chapter. i hope this goes well

Chapter 1

Today is first day of college for Khushi. She is already late bcoz she got up late. Very excited for her first day in college. Payal had already called her to wakeup thrice. So atlast Payal got angry and threw cold water on Khushi to awake. Payal made breakfast for both of them. They were both getting late. They stay as a paying guest while NK stays in college hostel.

Payal:- Khushi utho. 7 baj gaye hai. Its getting late. (Get up Khushi its 7oclock now)

Khushi:- Bas 5 min or jiji.  Sone dona mujhe .(just 5mins more jiji. Let me sleep)

(just imagine Payal has thrown water on Khushi . Khushi got up like dis screaming)

Payal :- Ab bas bahut ho gaya. Murmuring to herself. (Thats it) She comes near Khushi with a mug of cold water & pours on Khushi.

Khushi:- Aaah jiji what did u do? (She screams)

Payal:- As u r already up now go n get ready fast its already 7.30'o'clock. As u remember we have college to attend

Khushi takes towel n dress to get ready for college.

Raizada House: -

Lavanya's room- She is not able to decide what to were today as it is also her 1st day in college.Ye pehnu ki ye consa pehnu. She closes her eyes n thinks about him a small smile crept on La's lips. Then decided she wore dis dress

she was looking very pretty in it.

Then she whent down n had her breakfast with her family nani,dadi, mami, mama.

After her breakfast she goes behind all of then gave a hug n peck on  there cheeks. Then she whent to take Khushi, Payal n Anjali for college by her own car.

pic of La's car

Khushi Payal's Place: -

Khushi praying to her Devi Maiya. Everybody's day goes well. & plz don't let anybody take ragging of me.  

Horn of a vehicle is heard Khushi rushes to the door to see LA. After few mins both sisters come n seat with La in her car.

Khushi: - Jiji don't u think somebody is looking pretty

Payal: - Today Nandkishore is surely gonna faint in class seeing u. Both sisters blink at La  n La blushed hearing dis . Then dey went to pickup Anjali.

They reached college. Like always fresh start of college new friends new teachers new coarse . Everting new.

La parked her car in parking lot of college then all d girls went to staff room. Khushi Payal n La went to meet NK to give is lunchbox whereas Anjali went to Shyam. Nk was busy with some papers. Ahem he saw his sisters r waiting along with La n he became mesmerize seeing La. His mouth was wide open. Khushi n Payal glanced at dere brother n friend they smiled at each other.

Khushi: - Veerji plz close ur mouth otherwise flies will make dere home inside ur mouth.After hearing that Both Nk n La came back to earth.

But when they were going to attend their 1st lecture some girls stopped Khushi n La as they were fresher's.

1st Girl (Sheetal):- (Calling everyone) Hey guys look at this behenji coming to our college for studies. I don't know how come princi allows these type of girls. Does she know anything about our college's reputation?

2nd Girl (Shruti): - Ya Sheetal u r absolutely correct. They r shame to our college. One was enough to handle (looking at Payal) now another one.

Sheetal: - U look very hot n sexy in this dress (lookinh at La). N I think this dress is very costly. What r doing with these behenji's come with us we r d most happening girls here. Then we will show everybody what these behenji's real place is

Pallavi: - Who r u to tell us if we r eligible to be in this college or not? R u principle or teacher or any trustee hmm tell me. By ur looks n ur chamchi's looks it seems like u have taken bath in ur make up.

After hearing this Sheetal n her friends got furious. N everybody was laughing at them. Even La. After dat Khushi La Payal n Anjali were going for there lecture again Sheetal n her friends stopped their way.

Sheeta: - As both of u r fresher's we would like u 2 to do something. Now is the time she could show them what it is insulting Sheetal Ambolkar. She saw NK sir coming from front in their direction. She thought something evil in her mind. To Khushi see that is NK my BF just go n hug him n tell u love him very much.

Khushi: - With a smirk looked at her friends who were trying to control their laughter. Went to NK n hugged him 1st he was shocked here n there if anybody was watching them or not but then he heard Khushi telling all about Sheetl n her friends ragging her. So he said nothing after that Khushi broke d hug n said I love u very much in low voice which is heard only by him Veerji kissed his cheeks winked at him n ran.

Sheetal n everybody were Shocked What did they just watched obviously except for Payal la n anjali.

Principle called NK along with Khushi La Payal Anjali Sheetal n her friends.She gave warning to Sheetal n her friends as they did wrong by ragging n telling to do these type of things in her college.

Khushi also decided to tackle Sheetal afterwards.

Like this full 6mnths went by having fun work n studies. In one of these 6mnths once again Sheetal had tried to humiliate Khushi n Payal about there status n making friendship with rich people to use there name n status for their own use so Khushi got so furious that she had actually cut Sheetal's hair as she had said once.

Khushi gave some liquid spray to one of Sheetal's friend indirectly so dat Khushi's name doen't come in it to give it to Sheetal as it is very good for hair.As Sheetal sprayed d spray in her hair her hair's started to fall automatically n everybody made fun of her. After that Sheetal never disturbed Khushi n her friends group. For that Khushi got good scolding n warning from her principle n teacher Nk as he is her brother. But Sheetal had also made plan to humiliate Khushi infront of everybody as they did with her but wait for some time n have patience . La used help Khushi in troubling Sheetal n chamchies.

Today Khushi n Payal were very happy bcoz they were going home (Lucknow) for 1 week bcoz they have some cousins marriage. Nk couldn't go bcoz he didn't get holiday. But he had gone to see off them to d station.

Nk: - Khush (he used to call her with that name) behave yourself in d train n at home. Don't talk to strangers n don't take anything from strangers got it.

Khushi: - Veerji u r talking to me as if I m a small kid. Ok veerji  I will not do any mischief here in d train I won't talk to strangers n even won't take anything from them. But what about d train canteen then how would we able t eat. If I don't talk to dem.

Nk: - Small kids r better dan u. After hearing this Khushi made a pout face. Ok baba sorry Khush now happy. Take care of everybody n Payal too. Will miss u very much. Khushi n Payal will hug Nk.

Lucknow: -

Shashi Garima n buaji r waiting for Khushi n Payal in d station.

Shashi: - What is taking dis train to come so late.

Garima n buaji looking at each other n smiling.

Garima: - Train to waqt pe hai par hum jaldi aye hai aapko to taras hi nhi ho rha tha apni betiyon se milne k liye(train is on time but we came early as u didn't have any patience to meet ur daughters.

After few mins train reached . Khushi n Payal came n took blessing from there parents n buaji. Khushi literally came running pushing Payal along with her. Seeing her running dey all were laughing.

Buaji: - Haye re nandkishore Khushi bitiya kab badi hogi.(when r u gonna grow up Khushi)

They all whent back home happily chatting n having fun. They reached home Khushi n Payal whent to there rooms to get freshen up quickly.

Khushi: - Amma what have u cooked for me. I m very hungry.

Garima: - I didn't make anything special for u. I thought u will come n cook for me. Seeking Khushi's expression Garima burst out laughing. Sorry Khushi I made ur favourites just go n call everybody for lunch I m serving.

Buaji: - If Khushi comes n cooks she will only make hips n hips of sweets n we die of diabetes. Khushi hearing dis had a big O shape mouth.

Khushi ran from there due to embarrassment to call everybody for lunch. Everybody had fun feeled lunch n then whent to there rooms for some rest bcoz sangeet was in evening.

Khushi n Payal wore a very beautifull ghagra ' choli. Kushi in green. Both looked beautiful. When they whent for d sangeen many boys were stairing at them especially Khushi while they were having fun in sangeet singing n dancing but still Khushi felt conscience so both sisters whent home early. And parents were getting proposal of marriage for Khushi more n less for Payal but there parents refused them all very politely bcoz they knew both sisters wants to fulfill there dreams before settling in life.

(Khushi's dress)

(Payal's dress)

On the marriage day both sisters wore very beautifull dresses. And whent for marriage ceremony. 

Khushi enjoyed dancing having fun n eating. Khushi even made sweets for her cousins marriage.

On the otherside in Mumbai Nk n La couldn't meet each due to teachers n students. Now back to Lucknow

In d community hall were d marriage was being organized backside was having constructions so everybody were told not to go there. During d function kids were playing n 1 of d kid ent there to hide. While playing he slipped from d terrace n Khushi who was passing from there jumped to save d kid. Hearing kids scream everybody whent out to look what was happening they all got shocked. Khushi saved d kid but unfortunately she herself fell somehow she managed herself to hang herself. She was screaming amma bauji bachao jiji buaji help. Everybody got scared didn't know what to do. People were running here n there to bring rope or ladder something to help her.

Just next to d community hall a man with attitude was going to airport after his meeting . He heard some people screaming to save somebody n also saw some people running here n there to save d person but he didn't hid anything was going from there but when he heard scream of a girl. He felt something in his heart again he was going to ignore it n go but once again he heard the melodious voice of that girl he couldn't ignore so he rushed there to see what happened. When he reached d spot he saw a girl hanging from d terrace n screaming for help. By d type he could think something she fell n he rushed to catch her in time before something bad happens. The girl fell straight on his hand. He felt very happy for unknown reason. After seeing d angelic face of d girl he felt like looking at her without blinking eye if she vanishes. When Khushi didn't feel anything. She felt a strong hand around her. Protecting her from every bad n evil things.

When she opened her eyes she saw most expressive n brown eyes. She was trying to find her answers from him through his eyes. After some time they came out of their trance as Khushi was taken from Arnav's hand by her parents. They kept looking at each other for few mins but it looked like hrs to them.

After that Arnav left for the airport as he has to fly back home. Before leaving Arnav looked back to see her the last time. Then he left. When Khushi tried t look at him she could only see his back. And before she could or her parents could thank him for saving her life he was gone.

After that incident Khushi couldn't forget his face nor Arnav could forget her face. They felt lonely without each other

Precap:-Arna Khushi official 1st meet.

Index

Character sketch n Chapter 1 ---------- Pge 1      

Chapter 2 ----------Pge 10      

Chapter 3-----------Pge 13     

Chapter 4-----------Pge 19 long    

Chapter 5-----------Pge 26       

Chapter 6-----------Pge 34

Chapter 7-----------Pge 40                    

Chapter 8-----------Pge 49

Edited by pallavisarkar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msrenjini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice concept. Please do add me in ur pm list
Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Arnav as professor, wow!! That's exciting!!

Looking forward to the story :)
pallavisarkar thumbnail

Originally posted by: msrenjini

nice concept. Please do add me in ur pm list

hey i have updt character sketch n i m not able to pm anybody sorry
pallavisarkar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ainee-monaya

hmmm! loooking forward :)

hi thnx for commenting i have updt d character sketch so tell shall i cont
i m not able to pm anybody
pallavisarkar thumbnail

Originally posted by: winnieluvsarun

interesting dear update soon

i have updt character sketch so do comment 
thnx 
pallavisarkar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Siaa-

Arnav as professor, wow!! That's exciting!!

Looking forward to the story :)

hey thnx for commenting 
i have updt d character sketch so tell shall i cont
vibha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting!!...
luking forward!!...:)
Chinnu.Munnu thumbnail
Nice concept.continue. Please do add me in ur pm list.
pallavisarkar thumbnail
hi thnx for commenting i have updt d character sketch so tell shall i cont