Shopping is a way of life for me: Angad Hasija

downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

The writer has posted comments on this articleBy Swasti ChatterjeeSwasti Chatterjee, TNN | Dec 7, 2012, 12.20 PM IST

Angad Hasija
Angad Hasija who will be next seen in a show tentatively titled Savitri on Life Ok is a passionate shopper. He puts in a lot of efforts while buying clothes.He can shop whole day without taking a break it seems and the actor has a special thing for shopping at malls.

"It's a pleasure to shop and a good way to unwind as well. I have more than 50 pairs of denims and I have 110 underwears. I am fond of designer and branded stuffs. After wearing a pair of clothes thrice I start losing interest in it. Every three months I shop for one full day to unwind. My favourite colour is red - be it t-shirt or shirts. But in parties I often wear black as the colour suits me. In jeans my favourite colour is blue. I love to buy variety of pyajamas and three fourth pants as well," shares Angad.

Normally it is wives who shop excessively but in Angad's case it's he who insists his wife Parneet to shop for herself besides doing his own shopping.

He adds, "I am a shopaholic by choice. I enjoy shopping in malls and even go to exhibitions to look for new clothes. I try to follow the trends also and even mix and match on my own. Passion towards shopping has been existing in me for at least ten years now. Shopping is a way of life for me. I can help people in shopping any time though because of shooting round the clock I don't get the time. I wonder why few people don't like to shop even for themselves."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Frst of all thnku sooo mch fr posting   ðŸ˜ƒ
awww angyyy u luvvv shoppinggg!!! Me tooo
😳 😳 m too crazyy fr it. Nvr thot being
a boy u luv dt 😳 😃 its fabbb
nd m lyk madd fr Red&Blck.colourr 😃
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Would love shopping with HIM rofll atleast wont b like the other guys
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaRul-lover

Would love shopping with HIM rofll atleast wont b like the other guys

hmm nyce idea siham! ;-) thnx ft gvngg
let me call HIM fr going on shopng ;-)
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing 
HaRul-lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiNgad

hmm nyce idea siham! ;-) thnx ft gvngg
let me call HIM fr going on shopng ;-)

Let's goo bby I would love to shop with him atleast wont make me angry fr looking in every shops
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Yea..evn i wont b facing ny problm to buy my fav colour's
dresses ;-)