FF~ When Fate Strikes It's Magic Wand~pt.13~pg.36

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i might get beaten up for this..๐Ÿ˜† as after lots of requests i didn't end my previous FF.. but trust me guies.. i had no idea how to end that..๐Ÿ˜• so in concession here's a brand new one.. and i promise to end it well and good..  feel free to criticize๐Ÿ˜ณ 
When Fate Strikes It's Magic Wand

Intro and Character sketch

It's entirely about Ram and Priya.. there's no Peehu in my FF as of now. Character graph and relation between the characters are nearly same as the show with slight changes that you'll come to know with gradual progression.  This is my imagination and has no connection with the show. The story revolves around RaYa only with few important characters just to back up the story line.

Priya Sharma/Kapoor is an ambitious business woman. She is a little impatient, careless and short tempered. She is the eldest of the family having just one brother Kartik 4 years younger than her.

Ram Kapoor is a business tycoon. He is not a ruthless one.. rather a calm and well organized man when it comes to his business.. whereas at home he is the total opposite.. He has 2 younger sisters.. Apeksha and Natasha.

Rest will reveal as the story unfolds.

Prologue

The ancient clock on the east wall struck 9. Darkness flooded the entire house except for a lean flickering candle that stood at the corner of the room casting dim yellow light. Priya sat in that gigantic chair gazing blankly at the king size picture of her and ram. It was from their wedding; His arms around her smiling ever so peacefully. It had become a daily ritual for her since the past 2 years... Every evening, sitting in that chair and gazing at the mahogany framed photograph.

INDEX

PART.1

PART.2

PART.3

PART.4

PART.5

PART.6

PART.7-8

PART.9-10

PART.11

PART.12

PART.13

Edited by Sakshi_Deewani - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shra28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah am the 1st one!!!
Seems very interesting...plz continue soon
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res.
I was on and off in ur previous FF.. Read first 5 chap then jumped to 10 n read few more parts after part 10 n again missed.. But i will try to my best to read this without any break inb2w coz i know u write very gd fiction story n i don't want to keep me away fr beautiful writers beautiful creation.. Best of luck 4 wonderful ff journey ahead.. Edited by D4BALH - 11 years ago
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks.
cont... soon
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It has RaYa... So intrest doubles up... Plzzz continue...
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WHOA!!!! u r back interesting jaldi update karo
best part is ur story has only raya even though pihu is cute i want a love story like seaon 1 

veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
vry warm wlcm for new one...continue soon...
SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very interesting start. :-) And no need to worry. Anu dii we will not kill you. :-D
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thnx a lot guies..๐Ÿค— will post da 1st part soon
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsm start of this ff, and very gud cencept to.. This time i promise u that if u let this ff hanging like u did with the earlier ones , i will surely kill u.. Better update soon.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆEdited by Pinkjali - 11 years ago