Vineet Raizada/Darshan Pandya:Good move

PrincessRu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I stopped watching KHTV the day that Mona kept a double Karva Chauth. I realized that day that Vineet was being taken undue advantage of by Mona the doormat. As much as I loved his character, I'm kind of glad his track is ending. The major reason for that is because I want to keep only the good memories of Mr. Raizada. Of late, they have started showing Vineet getting desparate to marry Mona. They keep showing his agitation and desparation to marry a woman who is so worthless and lowly, that she deserves a husband worse than Pradeep.

This is why I'm glad that Vineet's track is ending so that the character can keep his dignity intact and be remembered in the minds of the viewers as Mona's Knight in Shining Armor. The one that she never had any value for.

I'm also happy for Darshan Pandya who got a lot of positive visibility through this role. Hope to see more of him in the future :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So agreed with you. I am so happy that Vineet left Mona he deserves someone much better than that looser. Mona is a spineless looser who didn't even recognise how lucky she was to have Vineet in her life. She was too busy being "mahaan" towards the looser of a man Pradeep. 😑

I wish Darshan all the best for his future. Hope to see him in future show soon. 😊
nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I sort of wished that they show Mona carry on with her life with Vineet.

But I think that Vineet needs another type of woman. 

Darshan is a fantastic actor who fit very well in this role - I hope to see him more often.
PrincessRu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@nivi.divi
Yeah I wanted that tooo until I started HATING MRS MONA PRADEEP SINGH
Treasures thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I rarely comment anymore, but you are so right...his character is awesome and thye should keep it intact!!  The guy is super good looking too!!  πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: PrincessRu

I stopped watching KHTV the day that Mona kept a double Karva Chauth. I realized that day that Vineet was being taken undue advantage of by Mona the doormat. As much as I loved his character, I'm kind of glad his track is ending. The major reason for that is because I want to keep only the good memories of Mr. Raizada. Of late, they have started showing Vineet getting desparate to marry Mona. They keep showing his agitation and desparation to marry a woman who is so worthless and lowly, that she deserves a husband worse than Pradeep.

This is why I'm glad that Vineet's track is ending so that the character can keep his dignity intact and be remembered in the minds of the viewers as Mona's Knight in Shining Armor. The one that she never had any value for.

I'm also happy for Darshan Pandya who got a lot of positive visibility through this role. Hope to see more of him in the future :)

rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with u completely.even am so happy that vineet's character has come to an end. wish Darshan the vry best.hp to see him soon in a good show.
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sticked to this show only because of vaneet.. The only bearable n senseble character in the show
monarainna thumbnail

nice postπŸ‘

very practical leap...why should vineet continue to show his despo to mona while she herself isnt thinking beyond her territory...

par dil he keh manta nahi...

KHTW without vineets character😭😭

Anyways we,atleast i ,was enjoying KHTW coz of vineets character,if he has be butchered,then KHTW is no more for me...

toh aab whatever happens kya fark paadta he...

BTW Darshan fit in vineets shoes perfectly...he deserves best wishes...and an applaud.πŸ‘β­οΈ
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Darshan Pandya post on facebook 15 hours ago 😭

finally my life's one of the most beautiful n fantastic journey comes to an end... i thoroughly enjoyed playing vineet, working woth Kya Hua team and of course working with Balaji. i would love to take the opportunity n thank my team, Mona, Pawan, Mouli, my directors, creatives n evrybudy... and of course a big thx to Ms.Kapoor... Because of her i could do Kya Hua.. which was a life turning show for me... and a big big thanks to my viewers n fans for all yr support n appreciations... it was a journey which i will cherish life time...thank u all... god bless... :D
teenu13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishray

Darshan Pandya post on facebook 15 hours ago 😭

finally my life's one of the most beautiful n fantastic journey comes to an end... i thoroughly enjoyed playing vineet, working woth Kya Hua team and of course working with Balaji. i would love to take the opportunity n thank my team, Mona, Pawan, Mouli, my directors, creatives n evrybudy... and of course a big thx to Ms.Kapoor... Because of her i could do Kya Hua.. which was a life turning show for me... and a big big thanks to my viewers n fans for all yr support n appreciations... it was a journey which i will cherish life time...thank u all... god bless... :D

will miss you alottt...😭😭