sweetone thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The whole problem lies with Ovi because she lives in her own world where everything else doesn't matter apart from her, that's why she's so self centered, she can't see beyond herself. and her whole family especially Manav is not helping matters because she's used to getting ALL that she wants and having her way ALL the time ever since she was a child. She needed a reality check way back and now that fate is giving her one, that's why she's all acting like a psycho.
she needs to get real from that dream land of hers. Her family never questioned or reprimanded her where and when necessary, they only sympathize and try to reason with her. Ovi needs to understand that life doesn't always go the way we plan or in her case want. She can never eat her cake and have it at least not with the matters of the heart like love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetone

The whole problem lies with Ovi because she lives in her own world where everything else doesn't matter apart from her, that's why she's so self centered, she can't see beyond herself. and her whole family especially Manav is not helping matters because she's used to getting ALL that she wants and having her way ALL the time ever since she was a child. She needed a reality check way back and now that fate is giving her one, that's why she's all acting like a psycho.
she needs to get real from that dream land of hers. Her family never questioned or reprimanded her where and when necessary, they only sympathize and try to reason with her. Ovi needs to understand that life doesn't always go the way we plan or in her case want. She can never eat her cake and have it at least not with the matters of the heart like love.

manav played a huge role in ovi's upbringing. He has made her an arrogant brat who always see things as she wants. He is not a good father and because of his and savita's upbringing she has been like that. Poor parenting is making her to do the samething for her unborn baby. But I feel that she is going to lose her baby.Edited by Manoshono - 11 years ago
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well, I guess I disagree. The problem isn't with Ovi but rather Arjun. Does one realizes the hormonal changes that one go through during preganancy. Arjun by his stupid so called true divine luurvve is pushing Ovi. She needs a lot of attention, but her hubby is incest with his Saali...Qustion is when/if Arjun and Purvi unite will they be ever happy on so much destructions. Even Goddness Durga symbolizes a mother first and then a killer of Evil. When will the CVs show the true meaing of Durga!!!!
mallika_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hormonal change ðŸ¤£

ab bas isko ilzam dena bakhi reh gaya ta ðŸ¤£
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallika_1

hormonal change ðŸ¤£

ab bas isko ilzam dena bakhi reh gaya ta ðŸ¤£

I guess you are young so don't understand the hormanal changes one goes through during Pregnancy, try google it dear...it will be very informative...
sweetone thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and how is Arjun at fault now? As far as i'm concerned he's fulfilling his own part of the bargain because this whole marriage is a deal. he's living up to his expectations, fulfilling his responsibility as a husband. Ovi has been acting psycho way before their love saga with Arjun. She has been like this before marriage, so how has pregnancy hormonal changes got to do with this. she's just been her typical self.
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalapi

<font color="#990000">Well, I guess I disagree. The problem isn't with Ovi but rather Arjun. Does one realizes the hormonal changes that one go through during preganancy. Arjun by his stupid so called true divine luurvve is pushing Ovi. She needs a lot of attention, but her hubby is incest with his Saali...Qustion is when/if Arjun and Purvi unite will they be ever happy on so much destructions. Even Goddness Durga symbolizes a mother first and then a killer of Evil. When will the CVs show the true meaing of Durga!!!!</font>

sorry but I disagree. As. A viewer I have the right to make my pov. Nothing against fans :). The whole problem is revolving around ovi. If she wouldn't have given purvi the deal of exchanging arjun with ma archana then there wouldn't have been any problem with arjun purvi relationship. Because as a cunning lady she is, she knew how much purvi loved ma archana and that purvi can sacrifice anything to get her mothers happiness. Ovi took that advantage and had a deal set in front of purvi. Purvi being as dumb thought she would give her mother the happiness that she has lost over the past 18 years. Which ultimately na archana got at the end. But what has been destroyed is the two lives who were in deeply in love. And as arjun who can't even say no to his love got ahead with her decision just to make her love happy and married that crazy girl. He knew what he is doing to himself by marrying her but as purvi asked him to do everything for her sake, why would he not let it happen. It's some what Arjun's faulty. May be he shouldn't have listen to purvi. But can't blame everything on that guy either!Edited by Manoshono - 11 years ago
dolce123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pregnancy is a very normal thing...it is not a sickness. Women give birth all the time whether they are given 24hr attention or whether they have no one to do it because their circumstances are such but one thing for sure...to ANY mother, the well being of their child takes first priority, more so than their own selfish needs. Ovi is a psycho(excuse my language) who is obsessed getting whatever SHE wants, even to the extent of controlling her husband's thoughts. That is just not possible...not possible even for Arjun because one cannot control who they love but give the guy credit. He is doing all he can to take care of her, provide for her and her baby( I don't think it is Arjun's baby, but that is beside the point), be supportive to her and he is totally justified in being angry with her for being totally careless and drinking. I can't imagine how horrible Arjun's life is, trying to deal with his crazy wife who is hell bent on being destructive.
Axiom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetone

Great post and I agree with you - the problem does lie with Ovi. 

"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't be able to sit for a month" Theodore Roosevelt

It's so easy to blame everyone else for your lot in life but the bitter truth is that you are the only one responsible for your happiness. Ovi keeps blaming Purvi for messing up her life with Arjun but she only has to look in the mirror to find the real culprit for her misfortune.

Ovi didn't want the baby. She told Arjun flat out and he left the decision up to her. She decided to keep the baby as a way of trying to get his love but obviously that hasn't worked. So she was using the child as a pawn for her own selfish reasons?? Good for her!

Ovi attempted murder today - not just suicide - because not only did she try to take her own life she also tried to take the life of an innocent. She did all this to prove what exactly? To show Arjun that she can ruin his happiness too?? How very mature of her!

She could have made the choice to love her child, to cherish and protect it regardless of what she was going through. Instead, she endangers the baby's life by drinking. That's not Purvi's fault - it's Ovi's. If she made the choice to be a mother she should start acting like one.
Edited by Axiom - 11 years ago
mallika_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalapi

I guess you are young so don't understand the hormanal changes one goes through during Pregnancy, try google it dear...it will be very informative...

no dear I know this better then u because I am a midwive ðŸ˜‰

and I know exactly what hormonal change is, one normal woman goes through during pregnancy😉 but dear jaha pe tou case hi ulta hai ovi has always been that way kya usko hormonal change ki problem bachpan se hi hai ðŸ˜† dont blame this pregnancy ðŸ˜‰