QH_WU-5th Dec- Sticky Wicket...errr Cricket !!! !

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Written Updt

Ayaan is back home and is safely putting his new bike away but Nusrat and Nikhat catch him and ask him abt what is he trying to hide and that Zingo hotties tell each other all and Ayaan spills the beans and shows them the bike that Asad gifted and Nusrat is like how will u hide this from everyone here and that already Asad bhai's name is creating havoc in this house ,Nikhat speaks up and says why should we have to hide and behave like Asad is some stranger to  us and it hurts that u have to meet him behind everyones back and that why cant things change .Ayaan decides that will c when the tuth actually comes now but for now we will have to keep this away safely

-Next Morning Zo comes and calls Najma Tomato and tells Dilshad that she got her the play ticket and Dilshad is worried for Zo and asks Najma to take her out today as she is feeling low and Najma is like doesnt look so and Dilshad says that Zo tends to hide her pain behind her mischief's so the more trouble she creates the more troubled she is inside😆

-Zo telling Dilshad how a cricketer smashed a fellow cricketers head out of jealously and how some ppl people cant digest other ppl playing well and then directs her taunt at Asad saying how some ppl wont even  let others watch the game 😆.Asad says yr kiddish comments wont change my views

Najma tells abt how Asad is a cricket buff and knows the game inside out and Zoya is like he may hv some knowledge but me is the Buff and Asad says he doesnt like competing with women and Zo challenges his thought by saying that u dont cause u r scared that a girl may no more than u abt the game and that u may end up losing  and so the challenge starts and Asad ends up losing to Zo and she padho's a sher to account for the moment and all Asad can do is glare😆

-Zo asks Asad to keep the fone as a part of losing this challenge and he does and once both leave Dilshad is astonished as to how Zo got Asad to do something against his wish and Najma says how a gurl like Zo shud come into Asad's life someone who can stand up to him

-Asad in his room rmbers Zo's words abt keeping the fone and puts it away in anger and Ayaan is  trying to move out of the house with his bike before anyone catches him and Humeira is helping him and she saves him from mamujaan as well

-Zoya and Najma at the cricket match venue and Najma is worried abt Asad coming to know of it and Zo is like took out the TV wires so he will think that the TV is screwed so chill and njoy the match

-Asad trying to fix the TV but Dilshad ends up doing so and Asad is like was abt to fix it that way only 😆 and there Haseena Bi's brother in the disguise of being a police man gets hold of Ayaan and his bike registration papers and calls up Haseena Bi to tell how the bike is reg in Asad's name and a happy Haseena Bi who is at Nikhat's place fixes the engagement/wedding date

-Asad watching the match and spots Zo and Najma and is livid and Ayaan calls him up and tells him abt his police encounter and Asad asks him not to worry as the papers will be transferred to his name within a week he just has to keep it under wraps till then and Nikhat and Humeira arrive and Ayaan tells Asad that he will speak to him later while a Fuming Asad is all set to bajao someone's  band and do dhamaka😆

-Precap- Asad telling Zoya off and saying that have been tolerating u bec of Ammi and Zo says if u want me to leave then say so and Asad says if that is yr wish then go ahead wont stop u

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick  update!!
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thnks:)

loved d epi...
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnk u for d written update
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update..
Sounds like yet another awesome episode...
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx pooja ,,i start liking this show ðŸ˜³ 
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update:-)

Asad i love him :-)
Surish thumbnail
Thank you
tashanbaaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Now Zoya will leave n Dilshad would lecture Asad n tell him he was wrong blah blah then Asad would go to look for her n that SBS fight scene would come up,I think he will start liking her after she comes back home n he will start falling for her once he starts finding out more about Zoya!!!
Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tashanbaaz

Now Zoya will leave n Dilshad would lecture Asad n tell him he was wrong blah blah then Asad would go to look for her n that SBS fight scene would come up,I think he will start liking her after she comes back home n he will start falling for her once he starts finding out more about Zoya!!!

U have got it sorted hope that happens lol