tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I really wish that Sidd will notice Roli with some care.He already knew Roli was more love on him.Then why he just misunderstand her within one or two incidents.. I wish he can realise different behavement of Roli and keep an eye on her ..wish soon Sidd can caught veeru

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keshav1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah.. I agree, but I guess he was too upset.
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya there is no need to show any missunderstanding but just no wssk people bring Naina toh aur koi story nahi hai unke pass so same old bakwas old type track will come ..
vinitha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really wish Roli can realise 1st .These days Forgotten that She is Sid's wife and She Doesn't Even care on him..Why? Ok She is now Full of Stress but Need to think abut her pati na.How Can She Forget that ?
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how can u say that she is thinking yestrday also she is tring to call but not reacheble so what she can do actuly cv want that tahts why it is going on and sid uss ko weak thay have to project just because of new entry:(
vinitha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritii

how can u say that she is thinking yestrday also she is tring to call but not reacheble so what she can do actuly cv want that tahts why it is going on and sid uss ko weak thay have to project just because of new entry:(

if cvs can give sid as the weakest person ,they wil failed...cox first part of sid was a angry nd strong person.nxt part ,after roli marriage sid was a understanding and well matured guy...after that his love part with roli is  ethic..he will be weak on a girl is jst flap to cvs
stelara thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinitha.

if cvs can give sid as the weakest person ,they wil failed...cox first part of sid was a angry nd strong person.nxt part ,after roli marriage sid was a understanding and well matured guy...after that his love part with roli is  ethic..he will be weak on a girl is jst flap to cvs

yea nw sid fall on other girl will be not suit to him.jst he use naina to turn roli on him is enough.

pumaa thumbnail
May be soon Roli met a major trouble .Sid will save .Both will understand each other. I want to see these rosid on epi Edited by pumaa - 11 years ago
pumaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: stellaa

yea nw sid fall on other girl will be not suit to him.jst he use naina to turn roli on him is enough.

Yes I like the same dear ðŸ˜‰
Edited by pumaa - 11 years ago
presim thumbnail
hey wish Premar  babe nd rosid track..Cv also busy in kushi veeru naina  track.They also forget about other good tracks😆