Written Update December 4th 2012

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi guys I'll be updating on behalf of  ash_arti so please forgive me for any mistakes and sorry for the delay I was busy with something. Here is today's update :) 

Episodes starts with the same scene where Dilshad and Rashid come face to face. Rashid looks at the ticket and thinks that this time you can decide for me and show me the right way. On the other hand Ayaan is waiting for Asad and he comes riding Ayaan's new bike. Asad tells him this is your surprise. Ayaan is ecstatic and repeats his dialogue Bhai ka dil dariya dash samundar hai 😆. Asad tells him I thought you'd like this so I bought it for you.  Ayaan says I knew "Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai but 500 cc hota hai yeh pehli baar sun raha hoon" ðŸ˜†. asad asks him did you like it ? and he says yeah no one has this bike over here. He thanks Asad and they hug ðŸ˜³. 

Dilshad is telling Rashid that he shouldn't have sent that message or that song. Rashid says I know, I was telling the same thing to one of my friend but then I saw you. This is God's will. 

Ayaan tells Asad that his Mamu and Mami don't want him to meet Asad at all that's why he lied about meeting Asad coincidentally and if they try to stop him next time he'll fight. Asad asks then what about Nikhat's nikkah ? Asad tries to make him understand that they shouldn't do anything which can create any problem for Nikhat. Ayaan tells him that you don't know what Bhabhi told Haseena about Asad. He tells him how can they say I'm not related to you and you're not my brother. Asad tells him that you're my brother and no one can deny this but for now we have to hide this from Nikhat's In-laws. He tells Ayaan that we have to hide this reality but you were my younger stupid brother and you'll always be that and smacks him on his head ðŸ˜³ Ayaan says I'm not stupid I'm "SMRT" ðŸ¤£ Asad corrects him.

On the other hand Dilshad is telling Rashid that we see whatever our heart desires and this isn't God's will it's just a coincidence. Rashid tells her that nothing happens coincidentally, everything has been written in our destiny. Dilshad tells him that my tears erased everything written in my destiny. 

Meanwhile Haseena is looking for Dilshad everywhere but they can't see her standing next to Rashid. Dilshad leaves from there. Zoya meets Dilshad on her way and she wishes to stay there for some more time. 

Asad and Ayaan are leaving when a girl approaches them and asks them whether they're interested in giving an audition for a tv show. Ayaan agrees and they both get on the stage and start performing (Both of them are looking so hot ). They and Haseena is watching them. She tells the other lady that she'll get the truth out very soon. 

Haseena asks her brother to investigate about this Asad Ahmed Khan as she can't trust anyone else. 

At Asad's place, Zoya starts screaming and jumping after reading about Mahendra coming to Bhopal just to meet her. Asad tells her this isn't right that you're going alone to meet a guy. Zoya tells him she's not going alone, the whole city is going with her and then she tells them his whole name which is Mahendra Singh Dhoni. Realizaion dawns upon Asad and Najma that she's talking about cricket 😆. She asks them who's coming. Najma tells her she can't come and Zoya asks her the reason for not coming. Asad says because I am busy tommorow. Zoya asks him what does this has to do with Najma and Asad tells her he can't permit Najma to go to some crowded place all alone and even you're not allowed to go. 

Rashid is thinking about what Zoya said and he puts the ticket in an envelope and writes the address. Shirin comes in and Rashid hides the letter from her.

Zoya asks Asad why can't she watch Dhoni's match. Asad tells her because the place is crowded anything can happen. Zoya tells him I'm just going to watch his match. She stands up on the sofa and says you know what you still live in 17th century and this makes me angry. Asad tells her to come down first. She then realizes where she is standing and comes down. Zoya asks him now can I go. asad says no you can't and this is my house and these are my rules. She tells him to upgrade his rules or change them atleast. He answers her back that there is a difference between computer and rules and he stops her from saying anything further. 

In Rashid's room, he hides the letter in some file. Shirin asks him what happened and he says I was just thinking to call mom.

Zoya is talking to her Aapi, she tells her not to get worried she is fine. Aapi tells her she knows you won't be fine tommorow. Zoya tells her she misses her alot. Aapi tells her to come back. Zoya tells her I can't come with finding out about her dad. Dilshad comes in her room, she sees Zoya crying and asks her is she fine. She tells her when the house is filled with smoke we should open the windows, I don't know if the smoke leaves or no but the fresh air comes in so you should forget about your sorrows for a while. She suggests her we should go out eat and have fun and we should watch the new play. Zoya tells her I find play boring because we can't talk. Dilshad tells her yeah the might not get the tickets. Dilshad is leaving but Zoya stops her and tells her I feel jealous when I see Asad and Najma with you, they don't realize what they have anything can be replaced in this world except mother. She tells her about her mom's barsi and that she missed her mom alot

Precap: Zoya is telling Dilshad that he can't compete me. Asad tells her he doesn't compete with girls. Zoya says why because you think some girl knows about cricket more than you. They quiz each other and Asad's answer is wrong.

Edited by -tehreem- - 11 years ago

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

Hi guys I'll be updating on behalf of  ash_arti so please forgive me for any mistakes and sorry for the delay I was busy with something. Here is today's update :) 

Episodes starts with the same scene where Dilshad and Rashid come face to face. Rashid looks at the ticket and thinks that this time you can decide for me and show me the right way. On the other hand Ayaan is waiting for Asad and he comes riding Ayaan's new bike. Asad tells him this is your surprise. Ayaan is ecstatic and repeats his dialogue Bhai ka dil dariya dash samundar hai 😆. Asad tells him I thought you'd like this so I bought it for you.  Ayaan says I knew "Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai but 500 cc hota hai yeh pehli baar sun raha hoon" ðŸ˜†. asad asks him did you like it ? and he says yeah no one has this bike over here. He thanks Asad and they hug ðŸ˜³. 

Dilshad is telling Rashid that he shouldn't have sent that message or that song. Rashid says I know, I was telling the same thing to one of my friend but then I saw you. This is God's will. 

Ayaan tells Asad that his Mamu and Mami don't want him to meet Asad at all that's why he lied about meeting Asad coincidentally and if they try to stop him next time he'll fight. Asad asks then what about Nikhat's nikkah ? Asad tries to make him understand that they shouldn't do anything which can create any problem for Nikhat. Ayaan tells him that you don't know what Bhabhi told Haseena about Asad. He tells him how can they say I'm not related to you and you're not my brother. Asad tells him that you're my brother and no one can deny this but for now we have to hide this from Nikhat's In-laws. He tells Ayaan that we have to hide this reality but you were my younger stupid brother and you'll always be that and smacks him on his head ðŸ˜³ Ayaan says I'm not stupid I'm "SMRT" ðŸ¤£ Asad corrects him.

On the other hand Dilshad is telling Rashid that we see whatever our heart desires and this isn't God's will it's just a coincidence. Rashid tells her that nothing happens coincidentally, everything has been written in our destiny. Dilshad tells him that my tears erased everything written in my destiny. 

Meanwhile Haseena is looking for Dilshad everywhere but they can't see her standing next to Rashid. Dilshad leaves from there. Zoya meets Dilshad on her way and she wishes to stay there for some more time. 

Asad and Ayaan are leaving when a girl approaches them and asks them whether they're interested in giving an audition for a tv show. Ayaan agrees and they both get on the stage and start performing (Both of them are looking so hot ). They and Haseena is watching them. She tells the other lady that she'll get the truth out very soon. 

Haseena asks her brother to investigate about this Asad Ahmed Khan as she can't trust anyone else. 

At Asad's place, Zoya starts screaming and jumping after reading about Mahendra coming to Bhopal just to meet her. Asad tells her this isn't right that you're going alone to meet a guy. Zoya tells him she's not going alone, the whole city is going with her and then she tells them his whole name which is Mahendra Singh Dhoni. Realizaion dawns upon Asad and Najma that she's talking about cricket 😆. She asks them who's coming. Najma tells her she can't come and Zoya asks her the reason for not coming. Asad says because I am busy tommorow. Zoya asks him what does this has to do with Najma and Asad tells her he can't permit Najma to go to some crowded place all alone and even you're not allowed to go. 

Rashid is thinking about what Zoya said and he puts the ticket in an envelope and writes the address. Shirin comes in and Rashid hides the letter from her.

Zoya asks Asad why can't she watch Dhoni's match. Asad tells her because the place is crowded anything can happen. Zoya tells him I'm just going to watch his match. She stands up on the sofa and says you know what you still live in 17th century and this makes me angry. Asad tells her to come down first. She then realizes where she is standing and comes down. Zoya asks him now can I go. asad says no you can't and this is my house and these are my rules. She tells him to upgrade his rules or change them atleast. He answers her back that there is a difference between computer and rules and he stops her from saying anything further. 

In Rashid's room, he hides the letter in some file. Shirin asks him what happened and he says I was just thinking to call mom.

Zoya is talking to her Aapi, she tells her not to get worried she is fine. Aapi tells her she knows you won't be fine tommorow. Zoya tells her she misses her alot. Aapi tells her to come back. Zoya tells her I can't come with finding out about her dad. Dilshad comes in her room, she sees Zoya crying and asks her is she fine. She tells her when the house is filled with smoke we should open the windows, I don't know if the smoke leaves or no but the fresh air comes in so you should forget about your sorrows for a while. She suggests her we should go out eat and have fun and we should watch the new play. Zoya tells her I find play boring because we can't talk. Dilshad tells her yeah the might not get the tickets. Dilshad is leaving but Zoya stops her and tells her I feel jealous when I see Asad and Najma with you, they don't realize what they have anything can be replaced in this world except mother. She tells her about her mom's barsi and that she missed her mom alot

Precap: Zoya is telling Dilshad that he can't compete me. Asad tells her he doesn't compete with girls. Zoya says why because you think some girl knows about cricket more than you. They quiz each other and Asad's answer is wrong.

Thanks for the WU.😊
J12L85 thumbnail
Thank you  for the update:) 
Thanks for the update Tehza! :D
samrudhi.r thumbnail

Nice update

Edited by dhanya.r - 11 years ago
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u so much for the written update :-)
RaniGayetri_DD thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update
_srija_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice Episode ðŸ˜Š

Thanks For Written Update ðŸ˜Š
padma_17 thumbnail