Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Shafaq Khan to be seen in Kaali- Ek Punar Avatar

Friday, December 07, 2012 | 7:02:19 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    19 Comments
Shafaq Khan to be seen in Kaali- Ek Punar Avatar

The actor will seen playing the role of a doctor in the show...

Shafaq Khan who was last seen in Colors' Uttaran will soon be entering Star Plus' latest show, Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar.

According to sources the story is gearing up for an important track, where Shafaq will be seen playing the character of a Pathologist. The actor is scheduled to soon start shooting for the show and will be entering the serial in a couple of weeks. 

We tried to get in touch with Shafaq Khan, however he remained unavailable for comment. 

Do watch this space for more updates on the show.

-Deepali- thumbnail

Vaani determined in Star Plus' Kaali

Thursday, January 03, 2013 | 5:48:27 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    27 Comments
Vaani determined in Star Plus' Kaali

Star Plus' popular show Kaali Ek Punar avatar to show a mother's strong determination in order to get justice for her son…

Nothing can be worst for a mother to see the death of her child when she is alive. Similarly, the life of Vani (Mangal Kenkre) in Star Plus' daily soap Kaali Ek Punar Avatar has shattered after the death of his beloved son Nimai (Anshul Trivedi). According to the ongoing track of the show, we have seen that the postmortem report of Nimai has been handed over to his mom Vani and Vani and her daughter Pankhi (Aneri Vajani) are shocked to know that he was tortured to death. Both of them doubt Samar (Deepak Wadhwa) for the same.

In the forthcoming track of the show, we will get to see Vani filled with a lot of determination to punish the murderers of her son Nimai. Rajjan (Sudhir Nimai) will come to Vani's house and ask her to offer a garland on Nimai's photo. 

However, she will not do so because she has taken a pledge against that, till punishes the culprits. On the other hand, Rajjan instructs Samar to find out the truth behind Nimai's death since Vani had doubted on him.

Will Vani's determination lead the killers to get a harsh punishment? How many hurdles will Vani have to face in the journey to give justice to her son?

The upcoming episodes of Kaali Ek Punavatar will be interesting to watch.
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
new TC article...n acc to this,his entry wilb on wed...

Arjun Bijlani all set to beat the sh ** out of bad guys in Star Plus' Kaali

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Latest blog update of AB...

Happy Makarsankranti and some happy news!

Minionite thumbnail

Arjun Bijlani does not regret being part of Kaali - Ek Punar Avtar

Arjun Bijlani

The handsome hunk Arjun Bijlani has no qualms whatsoever of taking up a show like Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar on Star Plus (Shakuntalam Telefilms) which talked of a sensitive subject. Now that the show is shutting, Arjun has some added time to prepare for his wedding with long time girl friend Neha Swami. Arjun and Neha are all set to tie the knot in May 2013.

Talking about his present project Kaali, the actor said, "Yes, Kaali is all set to end. I always knew that it was a show which had a meaning and would last for six to seven months. The story is based on a sensitive subject and I loved being part of the show. The story and screenplay was just perfect, and the only saddening part is that it is going off air a bit too soon. Having said this, the show got decent TRPs and it did touch the emotional chords of people. I have been appreciated by many for the role I played."

When asked why the show failed to click with the masses, Arjun promptly replied, "I guess it has to do with the time slot. The slot had a love story in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon earlier, and probably the viewers could not digest a hard-hitting show like Kaali at the same slot. If Kaali had been placed at a different slot, I am sure it would have caught on with the viewers like fire. All said and done, I do not regret doing Kaali as it is a strong role that all actors would want to essay."

On his future plans, Arjun told us, "I need to start preparing for my wedding. I need some personal space during this time period. But you never know, if I get a show that really impresses me, I will grab it."

Arjun, we wish you all the very best for your future.