_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi everyone,

after watching today's episode i'm very disappointed to see Akshara. they should change her a little bit. From where she look like a five years old kids mom. On the other hand they change Varsha who is look like 35 years old when they both are same age. Naitik is in coma but if you see Akshara look like she is a unmarried girl who may be come to visit her family. Top of that she is not wearing sindoor. they should make akshara's character more mature. look @ her makeup.The feelings is missing she has no feelings that her husband is in coma. i know she has her life but if your love one is sick, will you have feelings to wear so much makeup? who the hell dree up like this when they go to the office.Very disappointing👎🏼 Edited by _Nancy_ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They should have changed anshu
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_arvi

They should have changed anshu

they should also change kaka omi, vishbr , rajbana.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was expecting more from her looks. The only ones that have changed are G3, Rajshri. I agree that they should have changed Anshu too.

Is it me or did the set look the same? 😕
Ritu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Nancy_

they should also change kaka omi, vishbr , rajbana.

Agreed with you.
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aweful... what are they trying to make her look like shes unmarrried? they didnt show in growth in her character look wise or anything, and I am hating Varshas look she looks like a budhi
Ritu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: komalkhokhar

aweful... what are they trying to make her look like shes unmarrried? they didnt show in growth in her character look wise or anything, and I am hating Varshas look she looks like a budhi

🤣 Indeed she did look like a "budhi" 🤣 I can't stop laughing its so funny.
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
everyone grew more younger, only varsha and akshara's dadi look older...varsha looks like 30/40 yrs old.
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
She has feelings for her hubby but she has responsibilities...life isn't so easy u know
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
chill guys...we are not used to this change...so we are feeling like that...😊
for akshi and others outfit i don't ahve any issues...infact akhi is looking prettier now...

i felt even RJ and sunaina's look they cud have made it like g3 only..instead of changing the way of draping saree😊 and for varsha too..knot was not needed...

even i felt they cud have changed anshu😊