Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is a show that is ending and everything is being done at warp speed.  Ashok coming across as a total jerk.  No ambi anuj romance. Sweetey creates drama and police is called.  Ashok says that the house is still in his name and imarti has to swallow the bitter pill and except them in her home.  Precap imarti says that she has only one extra room, to which Ashoka says fine sweety will sleep there with Suman and he will sleep in Imartis room.  Prakash flares up and hambe stops him.   I wonder if there is a show where Ashok and imartis characters are switched, then will a husband accept a wife who left him with three kids and then produced another three with a different man?

Still hating Suman and hated Anuj apologizing to Suman that it is because of him that she is in this condition.  How s that she married a illegitimate son of a looser and that is why she is in this condition.  On top of that they play romantic background music when anuj is talking to Suman.  Are they sick.  Today's episode was barely watchable because it seems like a victory of loosers.  

This show ended because of bad casting and a bad Suman track at a crucial time.  They should have never taken jay for a role he was not interested in.  Naman shaw has done much better but it was too late to save this show.  First mala then Suman track was too much to digest.  Suman track dragged like hell.  Two people they brought in to gain sympathy trp Suman and Ashok actually irritated me the most.  These two characters are weak and pathetic and hard to connect with.  I felt more sympathy for Vibha than i did for Suman.  

Sunny and his sister are interesting but it is too late now. Ian going to miss ambi anuj, laali lipstick Vedji combinations.
Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaina5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wasn house morgaged before he left? now amrathave to four more peoples. ambi should standup in pariliment elections.Edited by zaina5 - 11 years ago
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, it was supposedly heavily mortgaged for new drama company of ashok.  Someone should give sunny and sweetly some law lessons.  I thought illegitimate kids do not have rights to parental property.